Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (55780 Views)

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) / UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Mickydon49741(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Its a very big lie, this is not real anybit. How come there was no blood gushing out anywhere?

Bia, I don't like wot I hate at all ooooooo

If u wan lie, lie better lie nah

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by drchuks1234(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
tyup:
how come the rod or (olootó)popularly called in yoruba would find it's way into her eyes in such a well fashioned manner shocked

I dont know but smtin is telling me this picture is photoshopped
Oga is real, am in owerri here, i also here it from a friend today
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Peppergroove(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
WTF shocked shocked
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Net22: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank God
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Aye mi o
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Harry00(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] what happen
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by frozen70(f): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
What kind of staunt or play is this
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Platony(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Indeed, der ar angels watchin over us.
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Xavier5(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Nickymezor(f): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
God is awesome
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
She is yet to escape. Any little error in further treatment could jeopardize this early "eureka".
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by davbravo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank God she didn't lose her eye
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by tyup(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
davodyguy:
possibly fake

the Human eyes have got a very soft tissue that when punctured it's hard to control it's bleeding if at all one does some particles of blood would still find it's way out

But this girl own seem so neatly stucked it and the affected eye dont seem to be filled with blood. my thinking tho
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by HenryInno1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
God is Great
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
The only word that came out of my mouth after seeing the pic was .... Oooooooouuuuuccch .
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by ikorodureporta: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
cool shocked
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
If ha believe am make I die

Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by XaintJoel20: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
shukudi:
Ghost pimples! Well done bro. I hail you o. shocked Hope you are not one of the people asking for buhari's certificate?
Please correct me if you think I am wrong.
Thanks...
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
She was dead lucky...
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by GenFunction: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2018
chi chom chin ooo
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Focusman1: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't believe it see her nose she is fund of piecing her body if the picture is real, then I guess part of what she knows how best. Can you imagine it urself this horror happened without affecting the eyes. Please dont give me this shit.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][yeye is smelling].
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Amaechi5(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank God she survived it.

New mtn night plan activation code 2018 here https://zpykiostech.com/mtn-night-plan-activation-code/
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Tommymoi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank God
Re: Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:02am On May 31, 2019
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.