Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner (38338 Views)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
For 5 pages nobody deemed it fit to carry out their own check to confirm if what Reno the liar was saying was true or not.

The youth of today are truly lazy as all they do is gossip and not fact finding.

This is the official logo as seen in the backdrop on the day it was launched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
PDP will never cease to be a party filled to brim with liars

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Ericnrm(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I just proved you are dumbo for not carrying out your own research on the next level logo by APC and chose to believe social media gossip.

This is the true logo attached.

Oya call yourself stupid

These BMC guys are really working hard to earn their weekly wages grin

I don't blame you sha cause you've decided to sell your brain for 5k weekly

May you receive sense one of these days
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2018
Ericnrm:

These BMC guys are really working hard to earn their weekly wages grin

I don't blame you sha cause you've decided to sell your brain for 5k weekly

May you receive sense one of these days

So officially you just admitted you are stupid since now you cannot argue the true design can you?

Take the 12,500 monthly pay Atikus media crew pays you and buy some shawama for your wasted lying efforts
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Ericnrm(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

So officially you just admitted you are stupid since now you cannot argue the true design can you?

Take the 12,500 monthly pay Atikus media crew pays you and buy some shawama for your wasted lying efforts

I don't engage in partisan politics sir grin

But it's obvious that this government is a monumental disappointment

The same way you are to your parents smiley

Good day and kindly move aside.

You've been noticed
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Ericnrm:

I don't engage in partisan politics sir grin

But it's obvious that this government is a monumental disappointment

The same way you are to your parents smiley

Good day and kindly move aside.

You've been noticed

Suddenly you don't engage in partisan politics despite being authoritatively paid 12,500 monthly by Atikus media?

Why are you suddenly ashamed to stand with Atiku your paymaster?

Stop being ashamed and man up and stand for something.

Stand for something or fall for anything and you fell for 12,500 a month and 100mb monthly data despite all the hopes your parents had in you.

What a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Otunski: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Even the man in Aso rock is fake what else do you want from them that would be genuine?
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Otunski:
Even the man in Aso rock is fake what else do you want from them that would be genuine?

Reno lied. There was no plagiarism.

This is the genuine APC next level logo which shows renos claim is a blatant lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Ericnrm(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Suddenly you don't engage in partisan politics despite being authoritatively paid 12,500 monthly by Atikus media?

Why are you suddenly ashamed to stand with Atiku your paymaster?

Stop being ashamed and man up and stand for something.

Stand for something or fall for anything and you fell for 12,500 a month and 100mb monthly data despite all the hopes your parents had in you.

What a shame!

I'd rather stand with atiku than an ethnic bigot masquerading to be a "man of integrity".

Oga your deluded brain seems to have conjured up a nonexistent sum which you claim I'm being paid by atiku grin

Unlike you and your fellow BMC members some of us are actually able to call out people when they are behaving below our expectations.

I hope you can one day see that your master from Daura is a very wrong choice for our nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:
Seriously I wonder what is there to plagiarize in two words.

"Next level"

My dad has used those words a million times.

Even my university lecturers used those words a million times!

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

Someone will come and accuse me of plagiarism?

Reno again! with his crew of iiidiots.

The design, the colors, the letters etc. Can't APC be creative for once?

Nigerians are really lazy. You mean a company gave that to the president?
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Ericnrm:

I'd rather stand with atiku than an ethnic bigot masquerading to be a "man of integrity".

Oga your deluded brain seems to have conjured up a nonexistent sum which you claim I'm being paid by atiku grin

Unlike you and your fellow BMC members some of us are actually able to call out people when they are behaving below our expectations.

I hope you can one day see that your master from Daura is a very wrong choice for our nation.

Do you have the monopoly of conjuring up sums? You conjured the idea that I am a BMC and I said same to you. Likewise your conjuring up of figures.

So now you admit you are partisan . grin

Why then did you shamelessly lie just a short while ago?

You have no iota of shame left in you obviously.

2019 has been won since 2015. This election is just a mere formality. Pmb till 2023 is a done deal.

See you in 2023 when your fraudulent PDP will make another failed attempt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

The design, the colors, the letters etc. Can't APC be creative for once?

Nigerians are really lazy. You mean a company gave that to the president?

Stop following useless social media gossip. This is the true logo and design.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

And you were so meticulous to research that the logo used was exactly the same as that of PL and no prior permission was granted?

i should be the one asking if any of you bothered to research if rex institute registered that design as copyright before indicting your own govt of plagiarism.
FACT: you cannt indict or sue anyone over an idea,design ,invention that as no copyright protection..

so if pdp/reno or anyone really wanna start making sense proof that next level design carries a copyright
left you a copy of rex institute logo identify it ursef,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by bbxxxxxx: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Stop following useless social media gossip. This is the true logo and design.
, have you seen the logo on PMB Facebook page. You want the link?
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by gozie112(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2018
gmercy713:

The campaign logo or graphic design is what he pointed out or you didn't see it?

Don't mind the olodo
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2018
bbxxxxxx:
, have you seen the logo on PMB Facebook page. You want the link?

The first post and logo are not the official logo. Scroll down to the second and see the official logo behind him on the platform.

You are expected to be intelligent enough to know that what is on the road map documents and on the stage officially are the true logo.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Officialpdpnig: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2018
gmercy713:

The campaign logo or graphic design is what he pointed out or you didn't see it?

You mean this graphic design?

How does this official design resemble the one reno is lying with?

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by galadima77(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2018
this thread is so full of hatred that I'm si afraid
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Ericnrm(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Do you have the monopoly of conjuring up sums? You conjured the idea that I am a BMC and I said same to you. Likewise your conjuring up of figures.

So now you admit you are partisan . grin

Why then did you shamelessly lie just a short while ago?

You have no iota of shame left in you obviously.

2019 has been won since 2015. This election is just a mere formality. Pmb till 2023 is a done deal.

See you in 2023 when your fraudulent PDP will make another failed attempt

We shall see sir

But to reiterate my earlier position

I support no party as of this moment

I am yet to see a party with the interest of the masses at heart

And for me buhari doesn't seem to fit the requirements

Good day
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by GreatrAnalyst: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
And we have youths who are intellectually lazy, acting as supporters.

A man who can't sit down and create a "common" slogan for his govt, what else can they achieve?

This govt is just a total crap, bullshit and filled with useless assholes and supporters.

Just before you vote Buhari the saint and spite Atiku the criminal,

Ask yourself...

"Is nobody stealing in this present Govt"

Politics is personal interest, and your personal interest as a voter is "Good and nice Economy"

Not someone asking you to suffer for a while, while his son crashes a 47million Naira power bike.

THINK

Justified statements.

What still beats imagination is how they will still get votes next year.
Next year election may be about choosing between non-excellent choices, but there is a saying of going with the better 'evil'. The best of the present we have seen is as the worst of the worst.

In better climes, one of the best, in which ever rating be it personal achievements, contributions or brilliance, often represent the rest, it is the opposite right here. It is antithetical to say we are being led or represented by our best.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Cocolatti(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

They didn't just say "next level " but copied the logo Mr. Cesspit.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by banksnature: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Why PDP misleading the populace, they are the ones that involves in plagiarism nd lies. check out the differences in APC official Next Level and the one alleged by PDP.
Ericnrm:

We shall see sir

But to reiterate my earlier position

I support no party as of this moment

I am yet to see a party with the interest of the masses at heart

And for me buhari doesn't seem to fit the requirements

Good day
Why PDP misleading the populace, they are the ones that involves in plagiarism nd lies. check out the differences in APC official Next Level and the one alleged by PDP.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Kingofmen: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

But I believe you are not blind to see the logo design are the same only the colour changed. So if u design a Pepsi logo and change the colours to a different colour and call it Sipep for ur carbonated drink company u can be sued for plagiarism, patent right etc. So live out the word and look at the design of the logo.
grin smiley wink cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Now, I'm convinced PDP will lose the 2019 elections.

This is a clear case of how to major in the minor.

What's the big deal in using the phrase 'NEXT LEVEL'

Reno,APC,PDP and their Nairaland adherents are all mad.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2018
He quickly googled it to have something to say. Atiku is not articulate, but he failed to mention it - hypocrite!
Buhari's own is coincidence, and well-thought. When you go for 2nd term, you look for a slogan to imply you will continue from where you stopped (in the first), just like Jonathan's 'continuity'. Or are you saying Jonathan discovered that word?
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by RexTramadol1: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
gmercy713:

Can you please define the word plagiarise?

The dude is daft jare

Like it was a direct lifting, make e go dey meet people wey dey say yes we can dat dey r plagiarizing

APC clearly stole everything from the Rex Institute even design.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by RexTramadol1: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

Did you think before you typed this or..........

Someone did that on your behalf?

Imagine in 2018 someone doesn't know anything about plagiarism, smh!
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Iamzik: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
tesppidd:

"Next level"

So If I say

"Move over"

"Cross over"

"Word up"

Pretend like you don't know what we mean.

How can you copy a logo from a foreign university site and still deny it in full glare??

Zombies are irredeemable!!
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by Iamzik: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

The dude is daft jare

Like it was a direct lifting, make e go dey meet people wey dey say yes we can dat dey r plagiarizing

APC clearly stole everything from the Rex Institute even design.

Not the word.... But must you copy logo as well? Lean to call a spade a spade
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by RexTramadol1: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Iamzik:

Not the word.... But must you copy logo as well? Lean to call a spade a spade

You sure didn't get me, the last sentence addressed what you said......

APC lifted everything
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner by adetayo234: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Stop staying off your meds. Always use them judiciously as prescribed by your shrink.

Bitterness and hatred will not change the fact that Buhari will be on seat till 2023.

This bitterness and hatred has been same from PDP since 2015 till date and despite all buharis APC has been winning elections back to back to back with the latest one being the 3-0 by election drubbing.

Your shameless hatred is a wasted one

Your upholding a government with no policy or sense of progress is a sign of how useless your life is. Hope they bought your destiny at a good price? If not, you will be the worst fool in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.