Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62145 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello guys,

* I want u to know that we offer free information on how to start fabrics trading business

* And we always ready to make sure you get wholesale prices irrespective of your capital

* Our service is now worldwide delivery. Irrespective of your location, we can get your order delivered

* We also offer timely advice on how to carry out fabrics trading business

* For those with large fund that want to by container or half container, glad to tell you there is room for them also.

Please call or Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Some politicians from part of Ogun State are already getting set for the swearing in of the state Governor elect, Chief Dapo Abiodun. I knew this set of people during electioneering when i supplied them aso ebi. They came around today for a fresh new deal. So, am. Just here to inform you that this particular design is sold out. About 500 was sold today and the remaining ones in the wherehouse is for them.

Just imagine you were the one that got this contract directly from these politicians. That is why you need to let people around you know what you do.

You can never tell.

Let them know the kind of business you are into.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
More of samples we have in stock. Please request for. More samples on whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
More of samples we have in stock. Please request for. More samples on whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Every sweet owambe has our signature... Ní be mouth lol.

WHATSAPP 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
If people place order and we don't deliver, wetin we gain. Big thanks to all those that are buying from us.

We supply all kinds of Ankara, worldwide delivery service available.

Please Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
New set of English Wax Block Print

WhatsApp us for details 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Our English Wax Block Print just land

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint#Asoebi #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijafood # #Owambe #owanbenaija #ankaradress #DavivaPrints #Daviva #bellanaijaweddings #ankarafashion #BellaNaija #asoebibella #asoebibellanaija # #naijatailor #naijastyle #bellanaijaweddings #BellaNaija #ankara #DavivaPrints #Hollandaise #Halland #Englishwax #AfiOluwaTextiles #Hitarget #africanprint

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
New set of English Wax Block is in. Please contact us via whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699 for more samples and details

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:56am On May 04, 2019
Our partners feeding us back about the wonder people are performing with our products. We are happy lol.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2019
Always ready to help, go ahead and get in touch

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:54pm On May 07, 2019
Available
Whatsapp Only 09058767700, 0708 327 6699
Nationwide Delivery

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2019
We have some new Daviva Print in stock. Please contact us on whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699 for more samples

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by suigeneris2(f): 9:26pm On May 10, 2019
Many thanks to OP. I ordered for 5 pieces of daviva and it got to me the same day. OP is genuine and a trust worthy person. Continue the good work and God bless u sir
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2019
We have some new Daviva Print in stock. Please contact us on whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699 for more samples

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2019
Always watch your back... That is the watchword. But at thesame time, nothing as good as having good people watching your back for you while you are away. When you go away do you have trustworthy people you can hand over your business to? When i go away and decide to look back, am not trying to check whether they are doing right or not; I look back because I miss them.

#teamwork key to great #success

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2019
God bless you. Hope to hear from. You soon. Thank you

suigeneris2:
Many thanks to OP. I ordered for 5 pieces of daviva and it got to me the same day. OP is genuine and a trust worthy person. Continue the good work and God bless u sir
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2019

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

I think I need to go back to basics because of the new people coming to my whatsapp asking most of the questions I have answered before. While some don't have time to go through the old thread post.

OK, let me start this way.

My name is Olayemi Olatilewa but you can call me Ola which is very simple. Some people are calling me orin àgbà. My name is not orin àgbà just a user name I use here.

My major purpose here is to teach you how to start Print fabrics business which I have already be doing.

Do you love to make some money buying and selling of Ankara print?

Welcome to my world

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Izaya3(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2019
pls email me... izaya3@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2019
Lol. Am a local boy óò. I think Whatsapp is faster these days in communication. These are my whatsapp number 09058767700, 0708 327 6699 but if you insist on email. U can reach me on oladaviva@yahoo.com

Izaya3:
pls email me... izaya3@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, this is my first time. I don't have any knowledge about this Daviva and Ankara print but i love to do this business.

Answer : if you want to know how to ride a bicycle, the best way to learn is to get on it. Learning this business is not what you can know by just retrieving information from far without practicing it. You need to practice, feel the texture and develop ability to differentiate, get feedback from customers, encounter little issues and grow. So my advice always be, start small. If you want to learn, start small. This is the sure way to grow.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, If I buy Daviva or English Wax Block how much will I sell it.

Answer: People have been asking me this particular question all over again. And I think the major issue is that majority people haven't developed entrepreneurial skill. You are in position to determine how much you sell, am not in position to give you exact figures . The best I could do is to guide you.

1. What is you aim. Do you want to sell so quickly and buy new stocks. If that is what u want to do, I will advise that u don't sell too high. And some people also like to sell cash and carry, I will advise not to sell too high too. What is my definition or too high, what is the measure? Check next post
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2019
When you want to determine price, you need to look in to the classes of people you are selling to, your prospective customers and environment.

I found out that when some people complain that a particular product or service is expensive, the reaction is actually based on their financial status and not the product or service.

Because what some people consider very expensive, to other it might not. So you need to have idea of people that will be buying from you, that will help to know the price to place on your goods.

And it not mandatory that u have fixed price for all your customers for particular goods. There some consumers that do not buy anything with cheap price. They think if is the price is high definitely the quality must be also high but in most case that is not correct.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2019
Question : Mr Ola, where is your location? Can we really locate you?

Answer: Yes. Our Wherehouse is located in Ibadan inside New Gbagi Market also known as Bola Ige International Market, Alakia, Ibadan.

Anyone is free to come even if you have not made your mind to buy or start the business. Thanks
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, I don't have much money at hand but I don't know if I can still get wholesale prices with the little money with me.

Answer: The purpose of being here is to help everyone irrespective of the amount of money they have. So don't be discouraged with the little found in your hands.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, I stay in Port Harcourt how am I going to get the goods if I place order?

Answer: Irrespective of your location you will surely get your goods cus we do Nationwide Delivery even we have started worldwide delivery � I send some goods to USA last week and am sending another one to Germany this week.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, How can place order:

Answer : Kindly request for the latest samples via whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699. Different grades samples will be sent to you with the price. You select the ones you like and send it back with number of quantity you want. When the payment is confirmed, your get your order processed.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, How many days does take to deliver order?

Answer : Period or day/s of delivery depends on the region or location. If you are within the south west region, you get your order same day. If you in other region it takes two days.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2019
Feedback from our agent

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2019
Question : Mr Ola, can I pay after delivery?

ANSWER : No. You pay before delivery. Thanks
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:59am On May 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.