Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62136 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 3:02am On May 28, 2019
More of samples we have in stock. Please request for. More samples on whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, Is it only Daviva that you deal with, what about about other Print fabrics?

Answer : We are not dealing with just only Daviva Print. We have other brand, category of print fabrics. Kindly contact on whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699 for samples and other details. Thanks
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, I have lost money before trying to buy something online which l later discovered to be scam. Even though I have interest in this biz, but am scare.

Answer : I had also lost money too trying to buy bulk data which I was eventually duped. But we have record. Try and go through this thread, many people that had dealings with us never regretted it.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2019
New Daviva Samples

Request for more samples on our Whatsapp number 09058767700, 0708 327 6699. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2019
Hello Everyone, My name is Ola, am a dealer of all kinds of print fabrics. My primary aim here is to help as many that have interest in starting the business irrespective of the volume of their capital.

So far so good, I have been able to put many through and they are all doing well till date. ( You can go through this thread for their testimonies). Some are doing it as part time while other go into it as full time. if you are also looking for ways of increasing your incomes, you can get in touch with me for more information.

Let me also add this, location is not a barrier because we do Nationwide Delivery service. Our showroom and wherehouse are all located in the city of Ibadan. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, apart from Daviva Print do you have other high print fabrics?

Answer: Yes! We do. Please contact us for details of different kinds of Print fabrics available. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2019
More samples or Classy
Whatsapp 0708 327 6699, 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by bynomzy(f): 2:12pm On May 29, 2019
Beautiful!
Question: hope they done shade colour
Question: How much per 6 yards I suppose
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by kelechi50: 2:13pm On May 29, 2019
Help update us with new prices, because as a business man I know prices goes up and down.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 29, 2019
But these are not Daviva though.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2019
Answer: No. They don't shade colour or wash off. We have it in different grades and different prices. I need to be sure the particular grade you refer to. You can get in touch via whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699 for details. Thanks

bynomzy:
Beautiful!
Question: hope they done shade colour
Question: How much per 6 yards I suppose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2019
Yes. This brand is Classy. We have different brand and grades it depends on individual request and choice. Thanks

UnitedAlliance:
But these are not Daviva though.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On May 30, 2019
OlaDaviva:
Yes. This brand is Classy. We have different brand and grades it depends on individual request and choice. Thanks

Okay but the issue I have is that you used Daviva in your title with no mention of Daviva prices within. Your thread should be titled "How To Start Ankara Classy Print Business With Just 10, 000" .

Please list prices of Daviva also.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2019
You are absolutely right. The main reason we don't always put prices here is to protect those that are doing business with us. We don't want a situation that their own customers we get to know how much we are giving it to them. Because the price we are giving to the final consumer is different from those that are buying to resell. Same thing goes for those that are buying unit and bulk. I hope you get my point. Thanks

kelechi50:
Help update us with new prices, because as a business man I know prices goes up and down.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2019
Good morning guys,

What is happening today has nothing to do with what will happen tomorrow. Never forget this, " With God all things are possible."

Another container is in. Let talk business please. Ire

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by mejai(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2019
following and observing... may buzz u soon
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Kamkamdd: 4:40pm On May 31, 2019
How many N/L has done biz wit d guy,can u confirm pls?Just to be sure b4 sending across ur moni.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by JohnQueen(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2019
He's genuine

Kamkamdd:
How many N/L has done biz wit d guy,can u confirm pls?Just to be sure b4 sending across ur moni.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
Thank you so much.

I really appreciate the time it took you to put up this. Please give me opportunity to recharge your line. Kindly drop the last 4 last digit of your phone number here. After that, DM me on whatsapp with your line to claim your gift. Thanks

Ola

JohnQueen:
He's genuine

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2019
OK. Is like you have not really gone through the whole thread. If you did, you would find out that I have introduced other Print fabrics beyond Daviva and classy you are talking about.

One of those print is English Wax Block Print which I have introduced. So about the title, I actually started with the Daviva, and that is the original idea of creating this thread.

But along the line there is need to introduce other ones cus people have different taste. Everything is by choice, if you want to stay on Daviva alone that is fine, if you wan to get to know about other Print fabrics like Java, English Wax Block, Hitarget wáx, Supreme, Khalifa etc that is cool also.

UnitedAlliance:

Okay but the issue I have is that you used Daviva in your title with no mention of Daviva prices within. Your thread should be titled "How To Start Ankara Classy Print Business With Just 10, 000" .

Please list prices of Daviva also.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2019
Hello Kamkamdd,

Please, take your time to go through the thread, you will see a lot of testimonies your are looking for. Thanks

Kamkamdd:
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 31, 2019
OlaDaviva:
OK. Is like you have not really gone through the whole thread. If you did, you would find out that I have introduced other Print fabrics beyond Daviva and classy you are talking about.

One of those print is English Wax Block Print which I have introduced. So about the title, I actually started with the Daviva, and that is the original idea of creating this thread.

But along the line there is need to introduce other ones cus people have different taste. Everything is by choice, if you want to stay on Daviva alone that is fine, if you wan to get to know about other Print fabrics like Java, English Wax Block, Hitarget wáx, Supreme, Khalifa etc that is cool also.

I did go through the entire thread and I still think your title is misleading.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Kamkamdd: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2019
JohnQueen,tanx for ur quick response. @OP,I meant no offence.Only dat one need to be extra careful in online biz.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2019
OK. Apologies. We all learn everyday. Thank for you time and concern. Stay blessed

UnitedAlliance:

I did go through the entire thread and I still think your title is misleading.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2019
I understand. Peace

Kamkamdd:
JohnQueen,tanx for ur quick response. @OP,I meant no offence.Only dat one need to be extra careful in online biz.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Testimony about safe delivery lol

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by JohnQueen(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chai just seeing this... Is it still valid? 1535

OlaDaviva:
Thank you so much.

I really appreciate the time it took you to put up this. Please give me opportunity to recharge your line. Kindly drop the last 4 last digit of your phone number here. After that, DM me on whatsapp with your line to claim your gift. Thanks

Ola

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by cuteng(f): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Pls whatsapp me and send designs to
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2019
A Nigerian US based fashion designer has partnered with us for the supply of English Wax Block Print (Abidjan) . And we are so happy to see her customers being happy about her creativity. English Wax Block Print is the biggest print in the wax category. Kindly ask for more samples on whatsapp please

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by JohnQueen(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mr Ola came through. Thank you for the airtime and more grace to you

OlaDaviva:
Thank you so much.

Ola

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by itransforms: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Thanks so much for your prompt delivery. I like the fabrics. Pls he is genuine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.