Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62498 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please permit me to share a throwback picture of mine. Happy Sunday to you all.
Stay bleesed
Ola

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by kaylasparkz: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please Mr Ola is real. I am the person in the screen shot chat. I was skeptical at first,even sent a friend to verify his location in Ibadan before I sent him money. His designs are lovely too,I look forward to continuing this business with him.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Thanks. God bless you.

- Ola
Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699
IG & Twitter @ola_daviva

kaylasparkz:
Please Mr Ola is real. I am the person in the screen shot chat. I was skeptical at first,even sent a friend to verify his location in Ibadan before I sent him money. His designs are lovely too,I look forward to continuing this business with him.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2019
English Wax Block Print
100 percent guarantee cotton
Heavy cotton �
Nationwide Delivery

Facebook, Twitter & IG @ola_daviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2019
My name is Olayemi Olatilewa but generally known as Ola. Am a dealer of all kinds of Ankara print fabrics, #Daviva #Java #Blockprint #Hitarget #Englishwax #HollandaiseWax

Please you can check me out on Instagram @ola_daviva

Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Please check our instangram @ola_daviva for new video of our new arrived container

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2019
English Wax Block Print
100 percent guarantee cotton
Heavy cotton �
Nationwide Delivery

Facebook, Twitter & IG @ola_daviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2019
I just posted videos on Instagram, search for thr this handle @ola_daviva

Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T_AjXnReOQ

Just posted video on YouTube about and new goods. Watch it if you can.

Please we deal only we all kinds of African Print fabrics only (Ankara).

Ola Daviva
Whatsapp 09058767700
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Do you want to start Daviva fabrics business?
Hello great peole,

I have decided to go over most of the explanations that I had made before because of the new people that are coming on board.

And I will try as much as possible to be simple for better understanding. More so, I will like to use the approach of Question and Answer mode to explain my thought. People ask me a lot of question everyday and is good that I draw from those question and answer them in the open.

Some of the questions people ask me are;

Mr Ola, I don't know anything about the daviva business and really interested in doing it. What should I do?

Like how much can I start the business with?

How much am I going to sell it?

Am in Sokoto (other will say am in PH), how would I get my goods?

Is it pay on delivery or before?

Mr Ola, What are the wholesale prices and grades?

So these are part of questions that I will like to be addressing here.

To see pictures and videos of our latest design, please follow us on instagram @ola_daviva and friend us on facebook Ola Daviva, twitter @ola_daviva.

Whatsapp 09058767700
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Question: Please, am new in this Daviva print fabrics business; and I do have interest. What advice would you give to me?

Answer: Daviva Print fabrics (and some other African print fabrics knows as Ankara) business is just like any other business. In as much that you can put your heart at it, you can do it. But one thing that you should know is that, the easiest way to learn how to ride a bicycle is to get on it. So my advice for you is to start it.

But start small, that is if you have fat capital with you. As a starter or novice, it doesn’t make too much sense in putting all your funds on a venture you barely understand. You need knowledge first. But there is no way you can get the tangible knowledge required by giving you a theoretical analysis.

And that is the reason why I advise you to start small. Because there some certain things you will discover and know by yourself that are specific and personal to your domain. One of those things is the choice and taste of your customers, that will determine what you will be the contents of your order.

I can’t advise you on that, you discover it by yourself and some other things. Most of what you need when you are big are those things you are able to grab when you are small. When you have general skill about business operation you should be able to do this also. Another thing is that, you need current and true information, and you can always count on me on that.

You need someone that will hold you by the hand until you are able to stand on your own. I have done this for a lot of people and am still doing it. The advantage of this is that you will be able to avoid mistakes and overcome challenges easily.

My whasApp is always opened. Please, talk to me today.

To see pictures and videos of our latest design, please follow us on instagram @ola_daviva and friend us on facebook Ola Daviva, twitter @ola_daviva.

WhatsApp 09058767700
[url][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuqoVIazw0
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Order delivered, order received. This is the receipt

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
What is the wholesale price for Daviva and other ankara fabrics?

A day never passes by without answering this particular question. Some even asked me to be putting the price tag on display online. But I can’t do that. The reason is that, most of the people that buy from me are retailers. They are buying from me to sell to the final users or consumers of the goods.
To me, I think is not fair enough to be flying my prices all around. They (the retailers) are permitted to do that but not me. Because the same people that are patronizing them are also online. So I prefer individual to speak to me and request for the price. I know how to handle it from there.
I don’t deal same way with all the prospective customers. But one thing I want you know is that, we have the prices according to the grade and brand. Please, chat me up on WhatsApp for detail. Thanks.[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T_AjXnReOQ

WhatsApp 09058767700
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2019
What about the delivery process?

So Mr. Ola, if I place order now, how will I get my goods?
The good news is, we now do worldwide delivery. Irrespective of your location in the world, we can actual deliver. But let me take it one after the other. Let me first talk about those that are within Nigeria.
I will love to tell you that our delivery is nationwide, wherever you are located in Nigeria, if you order you will surely get your goods. Within Nigeria, we don’t do door step delivery except if you request for it. What we do it that, you get your order at the nearest motor park at your exact location.
One of the questions people ask me is the transport company I make use of. Anyway, I use different kinds of transport companies and I also use road buses. It depends on the location and how urgent the the customer want the order delivered.
For how long does it take to deliver?
This as to do with the region. If you are within the South West, you get your order that same day if we are able to close the deal before 1 or 2 PM. If you are in the North, it takes 3 days while East and South East takes 2 days.
The charges for the waybill?
The customer will be the one responsible for the waybill charges not me. And the charges depend on the distance and quantity of the goods. So I cant really decide tell you the charges specifically because of the condition attached. But I always ensure that my customers get the best deal and have smooth experience in getting their order delivered.
Please, in delivering of your order, I also like to take the follow details
Name, Phone number and location of the receiver of the order.
So for those that are outside Nigeria, we use carriers. Though there still some delivery via bus to some West African countries.

My WhasApp
+2349058767700
+2347083276699

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNitOzdGSRo
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Where is Ola Daviva's location?

So people always ask for this particular question to be sure of my physical existence before they can proceed deal with me while some ask because they want to visit me. I have seen people in the far East and North sending their relatives to conform my geographical location. I can’t blame them, the situation of the country now is critical. My location is Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. We have our show room and depot at Bola Ige International Market (Formerly known as New Gbagi Market). Address: Afi Oluwa Textile Beside former generator house, New Gbagi Market, Ibadan.

[url][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5KXcybEfKs
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2019
The customer will be the one responsible for the waybill charges not me. And the charges depend on the distance and quantity of the goods. So I can’t really decide tell you the charges specifically because of the condition attached. But I always ensure that my customers get the best deal and have smooth experience in getting their order delivered.

Please, in delivering of your order, I also like to take the follow details

Name, Phone number and location of the receiver of the order.

So for those that are outside Nigeria, we use carriers. Though there still some delivery via bus to some West African countries.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Contact Ola Daviva on +2349058767700 for all kinds of Ankara fabrics at wholesale prices.
So to get in touch with me for your Daviva print fabrics, Hitarget Wax , Java Print, Block Wax, English Wax, Abidjan, Hollandaise Wax and all kinds of Ankara is not that hard.

You can visit any of our stores at

Afi Oluwa Textiles, Beside Former Generator House, Bola Ige International Market, New Gbagi ,Ife Road Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria

Or

Afi Oluwa Textiles, Red Block T591, Bola Ige International Market, New Gbagi,Ife Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria

Or

Afi Oluwa Textiles, Red Block 595, (10x10), Bola Ige International Market, New Gbagi ,Ife Road Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria

Mobile Number: +2349058767700, +2347083276699

My WhatsApp link is HERE and HERE

[url][/url]https:///2349058767700

[url][/url]https:///2347083276699

Instagram: @ola_daviva

Facebook Ola Daviva

Twitter @ola_daviva

Please, do not forget that we do Nationwide delivery and even outside Nigeria. Kindly contact us through the link above. Thanks

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBpXxvpJ8qA
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2019
Happy new week. Welcome to my world.

#OlaDaviva
0708 327 6699, 09058767700

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijatailor #naijastyle #bellanaijaweddings
#Daviva #ankara #DavivaPrints #Hollandaise #Halland #Englishwax

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by marztar(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello. Contacted you on WhatsApp regarding the specific info of a product twice and you read it but you did't reply.
OlaDaviva:
Question: Please, am new in this Daviva print fabrics business; and I do have interest. What advice would you give to me?

Answer: Daviva Print fabrics (and some other African print fabrics knows as Ankara) business is just like any other business. In as much that you can put your heart at it, you can do it. But one thing that you should know is that, the easiest way to learn how to ride a bicycle is to get on it. So my advice for you is to start it.

But start small, that is if you have fat capital with you. As a starter or novice, it doesn’t make too much sense in putting all your funds on a venture you barely understand. You need knowledge first. But there is no way you can get the tangible knowledge required by giving you a theoretical analysis.

And that is the reason why I advise you to start small. Because there some certain things you will discover and know by yourself that are specific and personal to your domain. One of those things is the choice and taste of your customers, that will determine what you will be the contents of your order.

I can’t advise you on that, you discover it by yourself and some other things. Most of what you need when you are big are those things you are able to grab when you are small. When you have general skill about business operation you should be able to do this also. Another thing is that, you need current and true information, and you can always count on me on that.

You need someone that will hold you by the hand until you are able to stand on your own. I have done this for a lot of people and am still doing it. The advantage of this is that you will be able to avoid mistakes and overcome challenges easily.

My whasApp is always opened. Please, talk to me today.

WhatsApp 09058767700
[url][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuqoVIazw0
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
How to know good quality Ankara products and why you should always buy and sell it (part 1)

Ok guys, today I feel like addressing one of the most asked questions again. This particular question always comes up whenever I give people different kinds of prices for different African prints known as Ankara.

I don’t know, maybe people think Ankara prints are of the same grade or something. When I give different prices, the next thing they ask is that, what makes a particular one differs from another.

Ankara print can be categorized into three, we have Small, Medium and Big. Under each category, we have different kinds of Ankara products which are not of the same quality as well. Let’s look at the small category as an example.

There are some small Ankara that are polyester popularly known as nylon and we also have some that are cotton. But in most cases, the one that are cotton are always very light. The ones that are very light, there are other ones that follow that are not really too light like the one mentioned earlier.

So I always encourage people that are buying from me to resell to go for the ones that are cotton. The reason is that, when you sell good thing to your customers, you are going to keep them forever. But I have also seen some people, because of high profit, they will buy some cheap materials of 800 naira or 700 naira per 6 yards of Ankara and be selling it for 2500 or 3000 naira.

So when their customers now buy such, they won’t enjoy it and they will never come back again. As a business man, I don’t think that is smart enough. Sell something that is good, build large customers base, the money will surely roll in for you big.

The funniest thing about this kind of business is that, the one that buy little thing from you and happy may end up introduce you to bigger customers that will earn you a lot of money.

So don’t just have a mind of selling, build a customer base for yourself. If you want to be big, what you sell now is not what will make you big but the volume of customer you have. And the best way to achieve this is by given them good products. Let them be happy buying from you.

There different attributes to look out for in Ankara, the attributes are texture quality, cotton percentage, print quality and durability.

I shall be talking more on this later.

To see pictures and videos of our latest design, please follow us on instagram @ola_daviva and friend us on Facebook Ola Daviva, Twitter @ola_daviva.

WhatsaApp +2349058767700, +2347083276699
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
First of all, am highly sorry. If i do not respond or respond in good time to your message, it's not intentionally done. I have a lot of messages there and it is possible that i might skip it. Please, HI me again and probably, if you can, add voice note to it, tell me you are the one that drop complaint here.

And to other people that i have offended in this manner, am sorry. am just a human. Am not perfect and i cant delegate my whatsApp response to anyone.

marztar:
Hello. Contacted you on WhatsApp regarding the specific info of a product twice and you read it but you did't reply.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ola Daviva is here again. Hope you are having a great time.

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijatailor #naijastyle #wax #Daviva #ankara #DavivaPrints #Hollandaise

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Uniqueness of English Wax Block Print

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OXEqLQ0hnU
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mr Ola can I trust you with my money? I have been scammed before online, am afraid now. Please, can you let me pay after delivery?

When people talk this way, I do not blame them. I have been scammed before online while I was trying to buy cheap data.

I consume a lot of data and I saw this guy selling data which I perceived to be cheap. So after I sent money to him he started telling stories of network failure till he later blocked me.

Someone like me will always be careful next time I want to send money to stranger.

When people ask if they can trust me with their money, the question always difficult for me to answer.

What would I say?

Should I say am good because I know bad people always appear very good. The guy that scammed me presented himself as good man so also with everyone that had made attempt to scam me.

As for me, I think the best way to answer this is to check what people say about me. I have been running a thread on Nairaland for awhile and no report that I collected money from people without delivery. Nairaland is like market square, nothing is hidden like that of other social media.

Please, you can also search for "Ola Daviva" on google to gather more information about me. I frequently post my pictures online too, I do those things on purpose. You can also check out my Intsagram page for my pictures and videos.

I have physical location and most of the people I meet online do visit me, some will send their relatives nearby to come and confirm our existence.

And for the second question, I do not do payment on delivery. If you want to do any transaction with me, you must pay in full before you get your order delivered. And till date, we have never failed to deliver to anyone that place order with us. Most of the people that received their order do not come back online to say it. They just continue doing business with us and stay happy after. Am very sure if they do not receive their goods they would have come online and protest lol.

I found so much GRACE, I give glory to God

To see pictures and videos of our latest design, please follow us on instagram @ola_daviva and friend us on Facebook Ola Daviva, Twitter @ola_daviva.

We also have a thread on Nairaland, you can join the conversation HERE and also have the opportunity to read other people's views about us.

WhatsaApp +2349058767700, +234708327669
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ola Daviva is here...hope you are having a great day. Stay bleesed

#Hitarget #wax #daviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Other way of making money from Daviva and Ankara print

In as much there is owambe parties at every weekend; people like us will always make money. When I say people like us, Im referring to both you and I. There many ways to make money if you are smart and talented.

Apart from buying and selling of Daviva or any other Anakara prints, you can make money by recommending us to owambe people and you will get your commission

Let say you know people that have special occasion like weddings, burials, and any other ceremonies that need aso ebi. If you recommend us to them and you convince them and ensure they buy from us you will surely get your commission based on the quantity purchased. So you don’t need capital for this, you can start the business right away.

We also have a thread on Nairaland, you can join the conversation HERE and also have the opportunity to read other people's views about us.

WhatsaApp +2349058767700, +234708327669

[url][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBpXxvpJ8qA
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
[b]www.oladaviva..com[/b[color=#990000][/color]]
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please check my signature.

I'm trying to build a blog now. Please go through it and let me know what you feel about it. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2019
What people say about us on Facebook.

#OlaDaviva

Instagram : @ola_daviva Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi

#Daviva #DavivaPrints #Daviva #bellanaijaweddings #ankarafashion #Hitarget #wax #Englishwax #Java

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2019
What people say about us on Facebook.

#OlaDaviva

Instagram : @ola_daviva Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi

#Daviva #DavivaPrints #Daviva #bellanaijaweddings #ankarafashion #Hitarget #wax #Englishwax #Java

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
What people say about us on Facebook

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC / MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Dan Jewett , Her Second Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.