Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62495 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ola Daviva is here.
6.5 feet tall,
Dark
Kind and respectful.
Businessman/ Student

Talk to him today on how to start your own Daviva Print and other Ankara print fabrics business.

WHATSAPP 09058767700, 0708 327 6699
www.oladaviva..com

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #Daviva #DavivaPrints

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
This morning when I was leaving home

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_WrNqgJ-l0
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Smooth transaction.... I love it.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Hello guys,

Some people are still surprised when we tell them that our style is pay before delivery. I have explained thing related to this many a time, maybe people don't real read all our previous post. Please permit me to say it here again, that to do business with us is payment before delivery. And up till date we have never collected money from anyone without delivery. It has never happened and it will not happen. Thank you

- Ola
Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699
Instagram: @ola_daviva

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijatailor #naijastyle #wax #Daviva #bellanaijaweddings

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2019

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
2020 is coming... What are you doing to improve your financial status? When you are dreaming for good life, it's important that you plan toward it. Don't just hope, you need to act too. Procrastination is of the devil, do not allow it in your life. If you want to acquire a skill, you better plan to go for it now. If you want to go back to business, start making enquiry now. If you want to start a trade or business, go for it now. Time wait for nobody.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
English Wax Block Print (Abidjan)
The queen of wax products

Whatsapp number 09058767700, 0708 327 6699
www.oladaviva.com

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijafood # #Owambe #owanbenaija #ankaradress #DavivaPrints #Daviva #ankara

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
English Wax Block Print (Abidjan)
The queen of wax products

Whatsapp number 09058767700, 0708 327 6699
www.oladaviva.com

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijafood # #Owambe #owanbenaija #ankaradress #DavivaPrints #Daviva #ankara

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2019
All December Weddings are in our plan.

Three closed bales ready to travel to Delta. One design 300 pieces of 6yards.

#Uniform #AsoEbi

Instagram: @ola_daviva
Nationwide Delivery service

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ayiii...

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
How to get wholesale price of Ankara, Daviva, Hitarget, English wax, Abidjan, Hollandaise

Hello everyone,
Before I say anything today, I will like to re-introduce myself once again. My name is Olayemi Olatilewa but popularly known as Ola. I’m a textile dealer, and strictly deal with African print fabrics known as Ankara.
I deal with different grades and products of print fabrics range from small, medium and big.
One of my major reasons of coming online is to expose the opportunity in textiles business to the Nigerian Youth at large most especially those that do not have jobs or those that their jobs are not real paying well.
Please, do not get me wrong, anyone can go into the business irrespective of status or age, I’m only expressing my reason for coming online not necessary restricting the participation.
Textiles or fabrics business, especially this Ankara (African print fabrics) business that I am into is capital intensive. But it does mean you cannot start with little found. The issue of having little fund is that, one might not be able get the goods, the one you want to buy and resell, at wholesale prices. Even though the seller might tell you it is wholesale price you are getting it. But on most cases, the wholesale is not actually the wholesale because of the little fund you are trading with and the place you are buying from.
So, the two things are very crucial here:
The size of your funds and the place you’re buying from.
Many people that are claiming wholesalers are actually retailers, it just depends the way you define the two terms.

My purpose here is to ensure you get the true wholesale price irrespective of your capital. Getting true wholesale price will enable you to earn more and be in good position to grow faster.

Please , I prefer WhatsApp 234708 327 6699, 2349058767700

https://www.oladaviva.com/2019/12/how-to-get-wholesale-price-of-ankara.html
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Order well received
Nationwide Delivery �
www.oladaviva.com

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2019
I can help with all information to start Daviva and Ankara business
Always be grateful for whatever you have or wherever your are, so many people are going through difficult situation more than you realized. Sometimes, I wonder why some youths decide to go into robbery and ritual just to get money. One of the major reasons for this is that, so many of them are already frustrated. Please do not get me wrong, I’m not trying to encourage robbery or money ritual, I am only expressing what I perceived to be problem.

We live in a society where government never truly care about youths and nobody seems to care about them too. Most female you see on the street now are either professional prostitutes or doing it as part time.( Am not saying all ladies do this). They are not really happy with it, they just want to survive. They want to live normal life just like everybody, earn a good money and pay their bill comfortably. I don't know why government find it so hard to make this a reality for all.

What kind of society are we building? All what we read in the news is kidnapping and people stealing ladies under wears. May God help us. Like I said am ready to share my knowledge and experience about Textile business and also assist you to start even if you don't have money now to trade. I hate seeing people at that condition of frustration, where they are ready to do anything just to survive. That is why I always advise youths not to focus on seeking jobs alone, such a thing could be frustrating when the jobs are not coming your way as expected.

Even when you eventually get one, the job might not be good enough to get you all you want. Imagine a graduate earning 30k or so per month in this present Nigeria. If you are out there still seeking job, continue writing your application and sending your CV around. But while you are doing that, I want you to think about how to win on the street. Observe your environment, think of what you can do that can be bringing in money for you.

Don’t be ashamed to do any legit work that can bring in money for you. And don’t be lazy to learn again if the need be. Don’t say am a graduate and can be apprentice under someone that can hardly speak simple English. Oga , whole English help? All the formulas, theories and those big grammars we learnt in school who dey ask for it now?

I want to be friend of many, if you are going through a difficult time I will like you to chat me up. But on one condition, you must be very patient with me because am always busy. I don't have money to give to anyone but we can all be happy together and see a glorious days that are coming. Committing suicide, money ritual or engaging in a dangerous act is not an answer. My name is Ola, am a Textile dealer. Please feel free to talk to me on +2349058767700
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
How to make money from Daviva and Ankara print fabrics business with zero capital

I have talked about this topic before but not bad if I come up with it again for better understand. Do you know you can make money from Daviva and other Ankara print fabrics like Java, Hitarget, English Wax Block print and Hollandaise etc without investing your money?

I encourage and give people opportunity to make money through what is known as referral.

So what is referral?

Referral is the act of telling someone about the positive features of a person or a business, or the person who is being referred. An example of a referral is telling someone why a certain person or business would be a good relationship for them to consider.
Referral marketing. Referral marketing is the method of promoting products or services to new customers through referrals, usually word of mouth. Such referrals often happen spontaneously but businesses can influence this through appropriate strategies.
In a simple language, referral is when you know people that need Ankara print fabrics in large quantity, maybe for wedding, burial ceremony or any kind of event and you tell them about me. For doing that, you get your commission based on the quantity they buy. Isn’t that sweet? You don’t need to do anything rather than just let me know they are from you. You can even bring them to our wherehouse if you want to. But want thing is sure, your commission shall be given to you.
So next time you get to know someone is planning a wedding or any event and you perceive they may want to opt in for aso-ebi (uniform) quickly get in touch and tell them you know a good place where they can get the best fabrics at wholesale price.

The location is never a barrier, we do nationwide delivery. All we just need to do is to send some samples and when they select what they want, we send and deliver to them. Do not just be interested in attending parties, you can cash out from those parties too.
If you need more information on this you can send message to me on WhatsApp on these two numbers: +2349058767700

+2347083276699'
To see pictures and videos of our latest design, please follow us on instagram @ola_daviva and friend us on Facebook Ola Daviva, Twitter @ola_daviva.

We also have a thread on Nairaland, you can join the conversation HERE and also have the opportunity to read other people's views about us.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2019
How to know good quality Ankara products and why you should always buy and sell it (part 1) http://www.oladaviva.com/2019/12/how-to-know-good-quality-ankara.html?m=1
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Hello guys,

Please my boss is around again for those that are unable to meet him last time he came. Some guys contacted me the last time that they would love to come around to wherehouse to see my boss but they didn't show up till he left. He shall be around till end of this year. So if you are around Ibadan or you have business you want to discuss, you all free to come around. Thanks

Please contact me on whatsapp so that I can fix things for you 09058767700, 0708 327 6699. Or visit www.oladaviva.com

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:58am On Dec 18, 2019
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Our Nationwide Delivery starts like this.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kindly check out personal platform for new updates about Daviva, Java, Hitarget Wax, Excellence, Abidjan, Hollandaise, English Wax Block Print and some other types of Ankara print.

Visit www.oladaviva.com

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
To all my people, merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance to you all.

Ola

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Most of the questions you want to ask me are already answered on our platform. Please take your time to go through them. If you need samples of latest design, please check our instangram and Facebook. The links and handles of all our social media are on our platform www.oladaviva.com. Thanks

- Ola

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Hello guys,
In my previous post, I initiated an idea on how to start Daviva business with Zero capital.

If you have not seen the post. You can click on this:
How to make money from Daviva and Ankara print fabrics business with zero capital https://www.oladaviva.com/2019/12/how-to-make-money-from-daviva-and_28.html

Today, I will be talking more on that. Why am I doing this?
I understand some are students and unemployed with limited resources and do have interest in starting something.
So if you have Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms, I can tell you that you already have business.

Instead of using the platform to talk about Wizkid and Davido, you can use it to talk about yourself and your new line of business. I can assist you with different samples of Daviva and all other ankara products which you can be posting on your timeline.

You don't necessarily need to invest your money at this level. You just keep the awareness, marketing and advertisement on. Along the line, when you see any interested buyer, you can quickly contact me. I can even help you to waybill to your customer directly. I do that a lot for my associates. Instead of sending the order to them first, I send it directly to their buyers in their names.

To see pictures and videos of our latest design, please follow us on instagram @ola_daviva and friend us on Facebook Ola Daviva, Twitter @ola_daviva.

We also have a thread on Nairaland, you can join the conversation HERE and also have the opportunity to read other people's views about us.

Mobile Number: +2349058767700, +2347083276699
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
What is the amount of money do I need to have to get wholesale prices of Daviva fabrics
https://www.oladaviva.com/2019/12/what-is-amount-of-money-do-i-need-to.html
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Message for beginners: How to start Daviva fabrics Business
https://www.oladaviva.com/2019/12/message-for-beginners-how-to-start.html
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hello everyone, Happy Holiday!

Please, I implore everyone to take time to read our posts on www.oladaviva.com for FAQ before contacting us on whatsapp for enquiries.

I keep repeating myself all over again on same questions that people frequently ask me. And the number of people that are contacting me are increasing by the day.

I think the best way is to put those questions together and make post with it. I don't have much time like before and I hate keeping you waiting for long without reply your messages.

Most information you want have are already on our platform www.oladaviva.com , reading them before contacting me will both safe our time.

2020 shall be our year of greatness and abundance. Amen

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Latest samples of Daviva
Please check our Instagram handle @ola_daviva for all the samples available.

Daviva Print
Quality Cotton �
Wholesale Price available �

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Latest samples of Daviva
Please check our Instagram handle @ola_daviva for all the samples available.

Daviva Print
Quality Cotton �
Wholesale Price available �

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
HAVE YOU VISITED OUR PLATFORM TODAY?
www.oladaviva.com
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Thank you so much for year 2019. Let's do it again in 2020. Stay blessed

Ola
www.oladaviva.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC / MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Dan Jewett , Her Second Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.