Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62071 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
New Design alert
English Wax Block
Check our instangram @ola_daviva for more

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Good morning people,
If you are here and new in the business of ankara daviva, and you want me to give you more explaination, kindly contact me now via whatsapp. I am giving myself break today and i feel it would be nice if i use the opportunity to attend to people. So, if u need my attention and you have not gotten it, today is your day.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Some contacted me yesterday for wholesale of Daviva, He/She wants to buy in large quantity but afraid if i am genuine or not. I always have difficult in proven to people that i am doing real business. The reason is that, people that do scam people of their hard earn money do appear real. But to clear doubt, I do have registered company name, and account number that open in company name. I think that would give some little level of confidence. I do have countless of people that have bought wholesale Daviva, Hitaget, Java, English Wax , Holladaise wax from me that are here. If i had done something related to be unfaithful i think they should have reported me or drop bad comment about me. But up till date, i have no such bad record. Glory be to God.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2020
African print fabrics is of different grades; different quality and texture. I think many people do not understand it to this level. So many think all ankara are thesame. So when they buy one ankara and it fade they never realize such ankara is of low quality. A very good Ankara print will never fade like English Wax Block Print Abidjan. I have said it here, you can go through our thread, if you get our English Wax Block Print and it fade, we will refund you and pay the damages. I am that confident about English Wax. Personally that is what i wear, and i use washing machine to wash my clothes.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2020
One of the ways to know good quality ankara print is by texture. The fabrics is made of different materials. So by hand feeling you should be able to detect if you are well trained or informed. There are some that are 100 percent cotton while some contain some percentage of cotton and polyester ( also known as nylon). What i am saying here is that, some ankara are 50 percent cotton and 50 percent polyester, some are are 30 percent cotton and 70 percent polyester; and there are some that are 100 percent polyester (nylon)

So how do you know them?
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Have you ever put on ankara print under hot weather or sun and you are having a feeling that the clothe is melting on your skin or as if the clothe is biting you somehow. That is one of the indications that the ankara is made with too much of polyester if not 100 percent polyester. Such Anakara like this are the ones that do burst at party when people dance. I will tell you more
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by nnamzy007(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Hello,is the English wax print imported from Abijan? Can you guys still send purchased goods down east inspite of the lockdown?
OlaDaviva:
African print fabrics is of different grades; different quality and texture. I think many people do not understand it to this level. So many think all ankara are thesame. So when they buy one ankara and it fade they never realize such ankara is of low quality. A very good Ankara print will never fade like English Wax Block Print Abidjan. I have said it here, you can go through our thread, if you get our English Wax Block Print and it fade, we will refund you and pay the damages. I am that confident about English Wax. Personally that is what i wear, and i use washing machine to wash my clothes.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Some people, there own way of knowing if Ankara print is cotton or not is if the fabric is hard or not. I dont think they are absolutely right. I do not say they are wrong but not absolutely right. There some factory that do attach too much of starch to fabrics and that will make it strong somehow when you hand feel it. So, saying every fabrics that is hard or strong when hand feel is polyester (nylon) is totally wrong. But the truth is many polyester are always hard
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Good morning everyone, I will try and continue today if am able to. But do not forget to check up our latest samples on Instagram @ola_daviva
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please follow my Instagram page @ola_daviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hello guys, we have gotten new set of English Wax Block Print (Abidjan). We got 3 containers at once. Kindly check our Instagram page @ola_daviva or you send DM to our Whatsapp. Stay blessed

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2020
We still discussing about how to detect quality Ankara print and I have made some points above. I shall continue today also.

But before that, please, when you come to my DM, don't just say Hi and be waiting for me to respond your hi before actually delivering your message. Always go straight to the point, whenever i see it I will just reply at once. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by haon: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2020
English Wax Block Print Abidjan. Please, check our instagram page @ola_daviva for more designs

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Some of the new designs of English Wax Block print Abidjan. Please, check our IG @ola_daviva for more designs. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2020
#OlaDaviva

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Men at work. Follow our IG post @ola_daviva for latest design of Daviva, Java, Hitarget, English Wax, Abidjan, etc

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Good morning everyone, please for those that are in South West Nigeria, you will surely get your order delivered if you place your order in good time. I always like to get all the orders processed before getting into the deal of the day. Please send message to me on whatsapp. Thanks
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good day people,
The time of lockdown is for learning, now that the lock down is over. We go back to our normal life and make money. Do you want to go into fabrics business? Do you need a place where you can get wholesale of all print fabrics and deliver to you at you won location? Do you want to learn about the fabrics business? Like how much can you start with? #Oladaviva is here for you. Do have a wonderful day

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Lockdown is over. We waybill bow across the nation. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Hello guys, some huge is coming. Stay tuned

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Straight to Edo State... All the best

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Yu1bO2Xyc

Preparing customer requests. #OlaDaviva
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Working inside store with my men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAiF2ZxoT5M

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Inside our showroom doing selection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgPYr6vH1tA
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Supervising offloading of my new container #OlaDaviva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usn6mIphoQ8
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Selection of English Wax Block Print (Abidjan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhLaffPZ1TE
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Offloading some new stuff of Ankara print fabrics here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQAi-hcJr0
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
At port... Working on clearing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF__W_Voom8
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
About to send customer goods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd7DUAw2MAI
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello people this Ola Daviva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCt6RrhkSbo
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.