Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62063 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
New Daviva Print samples
Nationwide Delivery service
Whatsapp 09058767700
Call number 0708 327 6699

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
New Daviva Print
Quality Cotton
Whatsapp 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
New Samples
Whatsapp 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
#OlaDaviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hello my people, please do all you can to ensure your safe. Protection of the Lord will be upon us.

I am at home, Hope are at home as well.

Let chat on +2349058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hello people, I hope your observing all the precautions of Convid 19. Please ensure you adhere to all the instructions issued by the Govt and Health authorities. This too will pass and claim and street again

Ola
Whatsapp number 09058767700
www.oladaviva.com
Instagram @ola_daviva
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please, I am at home now and free to attend to all your enquiries. We can talk and plan business dealing ahead of time when the COVID-19 will be over. So talk to me ONLY on whatsapp on how you can start Daviva Ankara business today. I am always available. Thanks

Ola Daviva
Twitter@ola_daviva
Instagram @ola_daviva
Facebook Ola Daviva
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Question: Mr Ola, I don't have much money at hand but I don't know if I can still get wholesale prices with the little money with me.

Answer: The purpose of being here is to help everyone irrespective of the amount of money they have. So don't be discouraged with the little found in your hands. Any amount you have, I will still ensure you get the wholesale price.

If you need more information on this you can send message to me on WhatsApp on these two numbers: +2349058767700
+2347083276699'

To see pictures and videos of our latest design, please follow us on instagram @ola_daviva and friend us on Facebook Ola Daviva, Twitter @ola_daviva.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Question: Mr Ola, How many days does it take to deliver order?

Answer: Period or day/s of delivery depends on the region or location. If you are within the South West region of Nigeria, you get your order same day. If you in other regions aside South West, it takes two days. If you are outside Nigeria it depends on delivery company that the job is assigned to.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Always be grateful for whatever you have or wherever your are, so many people are going through difficult situation more than you realized. Sometimes, I wonder why some youths decide to go into robbery and ritual just to get money. One of the major reasons for this is that, so many of them are already frustrated. Please do not get me wrong, I’m not trying to encourage robbery or money ritual, I am only expressing what I perceived to be problem.

We live in a society where government never truly care about youths and nobody seems to care about them too. Most female you see on the street now are either professional prostitutes or doing it as part time.( Am not saying all ladies do this). They are not really happy with it, they just want to survive. They want to live normal life just like everybody, earn a good money and pay their bill comfortably. I don't know why government find it so hard to make this a reality for all.

What kind of society are we building? All what we read in the news is kidnapping and people stealing ladies under wears. May God help us. Like I said am ready to share my knowledge and experience about Textile business and also assist you to start even if you don't have money now to trade. I hate seeing people at that condition of frustration, where they are ready to do anything just to survive. That is why I always advise youths not to focus on seeking jobs alone, such a thing could be frustrating when the jobs are not coming your way as expected.

Even when you eventually get one, the job might not be good enough to get you all you want. Imagine a graduate earning 30k or so per month in this present Nigeria. If you are out there still seeking job, continue writing your application and sending your CV around. But while you are doing that, I want you to think about how to win on the street. Observe your environment, think of what you can do that can be bringing in money for you.

Don’t be ashamed to do any legit work that can bring in money for you. And don’t be lazy to learn again if the need be. Don’t say am a graduate and can be apprentice under someone that can hardly speak simple English. Oga , whole English help? All the formulas, theories and those big grammars we learnt in school who dey ask for it now?

I want to be friend of many, if you are going through a difficult time I will like you to chat me up. But on one condition, you must be very patient with me because am always busy. I don't have money to give to anyone but we can all be happy together and see a glorious days that are coming. Committing suicide, money ritual or engaging in a dangerous act is not an answer. My name is Ola, am a Textile dealer. Please feel free to talk to me on +2349058767700

To see pictures and videos of our latest design, please follow us on instagram @ola_daviva and friend us on Facebook Ola Daviva, Twitter @ola_daviva.

We also have a thread on Nairaland, you can join the conversation HERE and also have the opportunity to read other people's views about us.

My WhatsApp link +2349058767700
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
What is the amount of money do I need to have to get wholesale prices of Daviva fabrics
Question: Mr Ola, I don't have much money at hand but I don't know if I can still get wholesale prices with the little money with me.

Ola Daviva
Answer: The purpose of being here is to help everyone irrespective of the amount of money they have. So don't be discouraged with the little found in your hands. Any amount you have, I will still ensure you get the wholesale price.

If you need more information on this you can send message to me on WhatsApp on these two numbers: +2349058767700
+2347083276699'

We also have a thread on Nairaland, you can join the conversation HERE and also have the opportunity to read other people's views about us.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2020
How to place Daviva fabrics order
Question:

Answer : Kindly request for the latest samples via WhatsApp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699. Different grades samples will be sent to you with the prices.

You select the samples you like and send it back with number of quantity you want per each design. When the payment is confirmed, your get your order processed. Kindly note, your contact detail will be required for delivery: Your name phone number and location.Thanks
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Q/A: Mr Ola, this is my first time. I don't have any knowledge about this Daviva and Ankara print but I love to do this business

Answer : If you want to know how to ride a bicycle, the best way to learn is to get on it. Learning this business is not what you can know by just retrieving information from far without practicing it. You need to practice, feel the texture and develop ability to differentiate, get feedback from customers, encounter little issues and grow. So my advice always is, "start small".

If you want to learn, start small. This is the sure way to grow. You don't need fat capital or shop to start small. Just start from where you are and let people around you know your new line of business. We have the fabrics in different grades, you can go for the lowest ones to test the market.

Through that, you will be able to know the taste of your customers and what you should be getting for them. But I can assure that whatever you are getting will be of good quality because that the only power to keep your customers with you.

Contact Ola Daviva on +2349058767700 for all kinds of Ankara fabrics at wholesale prices.

for all your Daviva print fabrics, Hitarget Wax , Java Print, Block Wax, English Wax, Abidjan, Hollandaise Wax and all kinds of Ankara

Mobile Number: +2349058767700, +2347083276699

My WhatsApp link is HERE and HERE

https:///2349058767700

https:///2347083276699

Instagram: @ola_daviva

Facebook Ola Daviva

Twitter @ola_daviva

Web: www.oladaviva..com

Please, do not forget that we do Nationwide delivery and even outside Nigeria. Kindly contact us through the link above. Thanks
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020

+2347083276699'

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
A customer from Ìjẹ̀bú Ode forced me to go out on last Monday. Though there is no total lockdown yet in Ibadan but I don't go out at all since the pandemics started. The customer said he needed 5 nylons of Daviva, that is about 50 pieces. I went to open and helped him delivered the package at the ijebu òde Park at Iwo Road Ibadan. He later thanked me when he received his order.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Follow us on Instagram @ola_daviva
Facebook Ola Daviva
Twitter @ola_daviva

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion #daviva #africanprint

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
Hollandaise Wax Lace VIP
Guaranteed �
Nationwide Delivery �
Whatsapp 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
Hollandaise Wax Lace VIP
Guaranteed �
Nationwide Delivery �
Whatsapp 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2020
Hollandaise Wax Lace VIP
Guaranteed �
Nationwide Delivery �
Whatsapp 09058767700
IG @ola_daviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2020
Hollandaise Wax Lace VIP
Guaranteed �
Nationwide Delivery �
Whatsapp 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Omawumi17(f): 2:00am On May 22, 2020
Check ur whatsapp mmessage. I sent u a pm
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by jrusky(m): 3:55am On May 22, 2020
OrinAgba:
Hollandaise Wax Lace VIP
Guaranteed �
Nationwide Delivery �
Whatsapp 09058767700

What is the quantity you can deliver.

Email me @rayliteservices@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Blessed be God for given us victory over this pandanmic that almost hijacked our world from us. We thank God for his grace and power deposited in us to make changes. God is a good God!

I want to announce to our customers that we are fully back and we hope things get back by the day.

Please, I want to beg all our new customers that are contacting us through whatsapp to take time to go through our thread on Nairaland or our platform www.oladaviva..com to save both of our time.

I deal with alot of things and people, I don't have much time like before, that is why I have taken my time to put most of the infomation you need as a beginner on our platform.

People coming to my DM and keep asking same question and that is taking much of my time. But if you go you through the link, most of the information you need would have been made available. Please always ensure you do that. And after you have read through, if you need additional information or clarity on anything you can ask. And I will appreciate if you drop you message in full, dont just say hi and be expecting me to reply your hi before you proceed with your enquiry, requst or any other information you have for me.Thanks

To see some of our samples, please check and follow our handle on instagram @ola_daviva
WhatsApp +2349058767700
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2020
We back stronger and better. Our partners and biz associates are not getting Delivery of their goods. You too can place your order together. #Wholesales ONLY

Nationwide Delivery service available
IG @ola_daviva
Whatsapp 09058767700
#OlaDaviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2020
For more samples please check and follow our instangram @ola_daviva page. Or Ola Daviva on Facebook

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2020
We deliver nationwide #OlaDaviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2020
Hollandaise Wax Lace VIP #OlaDaviva

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2020
Our container of English Wax Block Print just landed. Follow us on Instagram @ola_daviva for samples. Whatsapp 09058767700

#Englishwax #Englishwaxblockprint #OlaDaviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2020
Our container of English Wax Block Print just landed. Follow us on Instagram @ola_daviva for samples. Whatsapp 09058767700

#Englishwax #Englishwaxblockprint #OlaDaviva

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2020
Kindly watch the offloading process of our new English Wax Block Print (Cote D'Ivoire)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41IYs8c60Co

Or your search for #OlaDaviva YouTube
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2020
New England Wax Block Print being offloaded. Follow on Instagram @ola_daviva for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqoOHtOdqeM
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OlaDaviva(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
We offloaded one container yesterday we are doing another one today. We mean business. Life is good again after pandemics.

Get the wholesale prices of Daviva, English Wax Block Print, Hitarget today.

Nationwide Delivery service available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzEQ2hhaMD0

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.