Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? (1134 Views)

Even When They Are Naked, Women Do Not Arouse Me - Abuja Popular Crossdresser / Curvy Ladies On Bikini That Will Arouse You... [with Photos] / Foods That Arouse A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? by Gboy101: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
she yawn when on the phone with me. is she arouse / wet?
Re: She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? by nifemi25(m): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
Okay. You want her to be crying while talking to you on phone abi .. Kare, continue
Re: She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? by Gmajor(m): 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
She is bored out of her mind

4 Likes

Re: She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? by Tapout(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gboy101:

L cheesy
Re: She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? by WeyreyHunter: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gboy101:

Re: She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? by Gboy101: 12:01am On Nov 20, 2018
It must be love: .Yawning is a sign of sexual attraction, scientists claim

In fact, it can demonstrate a range of emotions including interest, stress and even wanting to have sex.
Unfortunately scientists are not yet able to differentiate between a yawn that signifies erotic arousal and simply the need to catch some sleep.
The new theory was introduced at the first International Conference on Yawning, held in Paris on Thursday.
Much about yawning remains a mystery, despite the fact that the average person yawns 240,000 times in a lifetime.
Scientists still don't know exactly why we do it but - although it is certain that the favourite theory that it provides extra oxygen to the brain is completely wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? by selfwife(f): 4:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Reading this made me yawn
Re: She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
selfwife:
Reading this made me yawn
Same here undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of Buddhist Master Having Drug-fuelled Gay Orgy With Other Monks Leak / Students Replace ‘Women’ With ‘Womxn’ Because ‘men’ Is Offensive / Nigerian Lady Slaps Boyfriend After She Caught Him With A Girl Few Days To Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.