Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? (473 Views)

I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer / Would You Rather Marry a village girl or a city girl / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by monikmotivatioa: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Well this is what we hear as words of advice for some single ladies out there who are still finding it difficult to meet their choice of marriage mates.But this has never been said to any man that he should be married today and get divorced and get divorced tomorrow. The reason for this is not the point of our discussion today but the question: ''Should one, ( A lady) get married just to any man that comes in the name of marriage and divorce than remain single?

Because marriage is a life time journey,both man and woman take their time to choose carefully marriage mates they would love to spend rest of their lives with. However,this does not always end well with women because their reproductive period ticks faster than men's.

However,some women naturally would like to be single than have men call husbands that would put restrictions in their life,making them go slow and unhappy in life. But unfortunately for these ladies...continue reading: https://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/06/marry-and-divorce-than-remain-single.html
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by chiommy123(f): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Honestly I want the right person I can spend the rest of my life with. Marriage is supposed to be heaven on earth
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by megareal: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2018
I'd rather marry and stay married.
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by carter009(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin
megareal:
I'd rather marry and stay married.
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
I rather remain single, make money than marry and divorce. I can't marry cause others are marrying that will be the worst mistake I will ever make, I want to marry the perfect man for me, in my eyes, a blissful marriage filled with fun.
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by EternalTruth: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Colourich:
I rather remain single, make money than marry and divorce. I can't marry cause others are marrying that will be the worst mistake I will ever make, I want to marry the perfect man for me, in my eyes, a blissful marriage filled with fun.
so what do u have to offer in the marriage asides from borning children
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by chinchonglee(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
the thoughts of sticking with someone 4 d rest of my life scares d sh*t out of me...
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin Why Start what u cannot finish..
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
l prefer to remain single and enjoy the same thing married men enjoy even better

*in 2baba's voice* " if to say na just meeee, l ll be living like l dont care unto say no body dey there to challenge me, if to say na just meee, l go just dey do anyhow" lolx
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by drewxx88(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
chiommy123:
Honestly I want the right person I can spend the rest of my life with. Marriage is supposed to be heaven on earth
am not so sure about that cos the marriage vows state for better for worse for a reason ,its not gonna be roses all the time sorta like the waves if the oceans ,sometimes high and turbulent other times calm and peaceful ...
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
EternalTruth:
so what do u have to offer in the marriage asides from borning children
You see you don't go into marriage with the mindset of what your partner has to offer you, marriage is all about sacrifices, until you are ready to make those sacrifices, you have no business with marriage.
Re: Will You Rather Marry And Divorce Than Remain Single? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
chiommy123:
You got my nature attention this time.
You shall get what you want.
Remember always know what you want...

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Boyfriend Living Abroad / After Asking Her Out On Facebook, He Denies Her On Instagram... Men Are Scum / He Who Married Beauty Marry Unhappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.