Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) (4234 Views)

Poll: Which is the most profitable business in Nigeria?.

Kidnapping: 23% (4 votes)
Teaching: 0% (0 votes)
Oil Bunkering: 11% (2 votes)
Politics: 47% (8 votes)
Banking: 5% (1 vote)
Others: 11% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) by olawalebabs(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
A friend come to of to seek for advice on the of the above job is the most profitable business. Friends please help out.
Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) by bestofthisyear(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
Either a law maker or pastor of a big church
Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) by Jbenue: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
Chin Chin Distributions Personell
Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) by 2CatWoman: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
I actually thought you were serious
Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) by Sunofgod(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
Why didn't you include Religion/Preaching?
Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) by olawalebabs(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
Sun of god:

Why didn't you include Religion/Preaching?

it will be taken care of. "Others" can take care of that
Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
It was hard for me to choose between politics and kidnapping.

Political stealing is more legal tho.

Kidnappers could kidnap 10 people in one day and ask for N1m+ on each head, while a politician has to take out money day by day to make it appear as if he's spending it on state affair.
Re: The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) by olawalebabs(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2011
I need more response before i take my decision

(1) (Reply)

New Govt Insitute To Boost Cement Production (CTI) Chaired By Dangote / Cheaper And Most Reliable Bulk Voice Call/robocalls And Bulk SMS In Nigeria / Business Of All Kinds Of Gifts Card Amazon..with Or Without Cash Receipt..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.