Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times (4234 Views)

Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich / Brace Up For Hard Times, CBN Urges Nigerians / Hard Times For Banks As MDAs Close Accounts Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by RichPlanet: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2011
Sometimes, quick and purposeful action must be taken to get cash fast in order to prevent credit damage or avoid bankruptcy. Unemployment can wreak havoc on a person's finances. Without a steady income, it's hard to make debt payments and provide for living expenses.

To help you survive in hard times and get cash now, consider these tips.

1. Ask family and friends to pay back any personal loans. Make a list of these loans owed to you and collect on them. Don't be shy. Most people will repay their debts especially when they know you are going through hard times.

2. Think of some money making ideas you can try to get cash now. Consider writing and other things you are good at doing. Research ways you can make quick cash now online.
Develop an approach for how you will take advantage of these opportunities.

3. Sell things you no longer use to get fast easy cash. Take an inventory of the things in your home that are in good condition such as furniture, small or large appliances, musical instruments.

Do not borrow in your effort to survive at this time!
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
All the 3 dont seems to be a good idea.
When you going thru hard times:
1. No family will come to your aid . . . . . that is when they will tell you, if you had come yesterday.
2. You cant think all you want of ideas, but when you have no money to make it happen, it is just another idea on papers
3. When you sell all you dont need anymore, what happened when you are in need of money next time, you would now sell things you still need?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by embassyman(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
bros, i wonder oooo
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by stagger: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2011
I will subscribe to selling things you do not need, but that is just to provide money so you can eat while you think up something real fast.

Going to family for help? Forget it.
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by stagger: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2011
Part of the problem is whether the person involved will be willing to go down to the depths of life to get back up. For example, I once had a townsman asking me for money when very close to his house, a massive construction work was going on where labourers and masons were being paid N2500 per day.

He preferred the "easier" route of asking me for money, rather than going to work there for the six months that project was on.

If he was there for three months, he would have made 2,500 X 24 days X 3 months = N202,500. I bet you, he could have lived on N15,000 a month for three months, and had change of more than N150,000 to start his life.

So my brother, that is part of the problem with us modern-day graduates. We are too concerned about making money the "pretty" way without breaking a sweat. Life is not like that!
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by Ndyoo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yes its not easy,@ stagger plz wots d mode of payment of d online articles u write 4,i'm having problem with paypal & some sites,plz help a broda with site & mode of payment.
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by geniusauthor(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2011
What to do when you need that cash quickly and this is what we do;

1,Look for a hot problem and get the solution(Through your own research or interview an expert)
2,Create the solution in a document(Hardcover manual or better EBOOK)
3,Get an advert out to sell the solution(If you'ar so broke that you can't get money for advert,offer it to someone with a huge list and get your own pay)
if you try about 5 people,at least one of them will agree to sell it for you if the solution is hotly needed!
If you can't do any of this,sell someones product for commission or as an affiliate.

Chikena!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by JAZES(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
geniusauthor:

What to do when you need that cash quickly and this is what we do;

1,Look for a hot problem and get the solution(Through your own research or interview an expert)
2,Create the solution in a document(Hardcover manual or better EBOOK)
3,Get an advert out to sell the solution(If you'ar so broke that you can't get money for advert,offer it to someone with a huge list and get your own pay)
if you try about 5 people,at least one of them will agree to sell it for you if the solution is hotly needed!
If you can't do any of this,sell someones product for commission or as an affiliate.

Chikena!

GBAM
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by emailguru: 3:18am On Sep 05, 2011
When I need quick cash, what I do is that I create a website in a profitable market, promote the website aggressively until I make one or two sales. After which, I can now sell the site for a very huge amount so as to generate quick cash.

That is my own way.
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by Israel755(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
hard times can be prevented only if you have a good plan and you execute it , it is only if you don't have a good plans there are many way to attain financial freedom  the problem most people have is that they see opportunity and then refuse to grab it opportunity that can set them financial free and letter they run in hard time this is what can be avoided. also people don't ply on other ways of making money to such they just believe follow one way. let me tell something if you don't grab an opportunity some else will grab it what i am saying is that you moat be versatile loosing your self.jump out of your safe habitation
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by shina101(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2016
So,Trading bitcoins (btc) basically entails buying btc and selling at a convenient time when there is an increase price and this increment occurs everyday. But 1btc= #350,000 or more and that makes buying a problem for most people.

This is where Five2BTC comes in!
Five2BTC gives us the opportunity to buy 0.01btc (about #3,500 now) and grow it into 67btc by means of an organized multi-level platform that requires you to donate and receive donations from 2 referrals.

We provide an environment for our members to climb the ladder of success and all we ask of you is to spread the word and invite as many persons as possible to be part of this moving train because a SUCCESS FOR ME IS A SUCCESS FOR YOU!

So, why not come in board? Where else can you find a dedicated and reliable team like ours

We all can achieve this together if we put in work and commitment!

Join our WhatsApp/Telegram group for more info

To learn more

chat.whatsapp. com/2QbskfRujOD0jqJ35H7NO2

https:///joinchat/Dk9iG0ESUc51UeXiijPetQ
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by felarity(m): 1:33am On Jul 20, 2018
How i made $170 free!- Quick cash

"How can I make quick cash online for free either at home or as a student even when going through hard times? There are millions of ways to make money - especially extra money side hustling. If you have the drive and the passion to earn money, you CAN do it” - from one of these blog post I found online.

This article (blog) i found http://getmoneyforme..com/2018/07/how-to-make-fast-money-online-for-free.html?m=1 - 10 ways to make money online for free. It's one of this articles I would always check back for updates, because I tried 3 of the 10 suggestions and it worked. Made $170 of it's suggestions, although its small, I know, bt it did worked. #smiles

It highlighted various ways like:

• Online Surveys that pays for your survey with links to them

• Review websites & apps for cash

• Review music and get paid with link to those site.

Can't start listing all, take a look at the blog and make some money. The link to the blog is right up.
Re: How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times by Jaxx123: 2:20pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (Reply)

The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) / New Govt Insitute To Boost Cement Production (CTI) Chaired By Dangote / Would You Buy Furniture Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.