Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,886 members, 7,956,347 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (14891 Views)

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Djex614: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Man! I can't thank you enough for all your stories.. it always makes my day fun. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by fabulousbrainzz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Breathtaking as usual... Look forward to the next

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by queenitee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
kayo80:
I want to say thank you to all the moral support I got from you guys while writing this story. Most of my novelettes are usually about 10,000 words, but this one is 13,400 (Completed in exactly 3 weeks and 3 days). Thanks to you guys.

Thank you Ann2012, nastynic, LightQueen, skubido, crossfm, queenitee, collinometricx, OluwabuqqyYOLO, abubakarbabang7, carloz685, OlufemiWhit, MhizDherbee, evajael, shedrak1, froze6, fabulousbrainzz, emperorblog21, superjaks, CivilyzedTiger, Oloyedprince1, Djex614, michael123pelemo, Electricboy, Happiness98...I really appreciate you guys. It ain't easy writing sometimes, but you guys kept me going during the course of writing this story.
You are welcome
Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by queenitee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ngozi and Sensanrella my lovers smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by skubido(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wow, nice ending,, u too much.

Women sha,

Gbayii boss.

Jah bless ya hand work

kayo80:
I want to say thank you to all the moral support I got from you guys while writing this story. Most of my novelettes are usually about 10,000 words, but this one is 13,400 (Completed in exactly 3 weeks and 3 days). Thanks to you guys.

Thank you Ann2012, nastynic, LightQueen, skubido, crossfm, queenitee, collinometricx, OluwabuqqyYOLO, abubakarbabang7, carloz685, OlufemiWhit, MhizDherbee, evajael, shedrak1, froze6, fabulousbrainzz, emperorblog21, superjaks, CivilyzedTiger, Oloyedprince1, Djex614, michael123pelemo, Electricboy, Happiness98...I really appreciate you guys. It ain't easy writing sometimes, but you guys kept me going during the course of writing this story.
Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by EvaJael(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
kayo80:

Whoo hoo! You're the best of the best, dear!
Well done

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by MhizDherbee(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
kayo80:

You deserve all the accolades! Well done

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by donkelz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Well-done kayo80

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Dear Kayo, you are a very good writer and I am confident that you will will make good money from your hardwork. Please do not give up at all. We will see each other at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Dear Kayo, you are a very good writer and I am confident that you will will make good money from your hardwork. Please do not give up at all. We will see each other at the top.

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by abubakarbabang7(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kayo80 I don't even know the words to use in expressing this magnificent masterpiece. It is a great pleasure getting to read this story

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by carloz685(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bros Kayo80... I have been waiting patiently for your other story... Buh me no see anything... I didn't want to disturb you then... Buh me I no see anything ooo... And December don dey end... That ngozi story still dey my head... From your biggest fan on nairaland...
Carloz...

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by carloz685(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
One more thing I would love it if u am mentioned in your next story... God bless every if your hand work...
Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2018
carloz685:
Bros Kayo80... I have been waiting patiently for your other story... Buh me no see anything... I didn't want to disturb you then... Buh me I no see anything ooo... And December don dey end... That ngozi story still dey my head... From your biggest fan on nairaland...
Carloz...

Yea...I wanted to start immediately, but I just wanted to stay off writing for a few days, so that the characters from this story will leave my head...so I won't carry them to the other stories. lol! It is hard to explain. Anyway, I wanted to start writing on Monday, but an event came up and I had to travel on Wednesday. I just got back yesterday night. Just give me a day or two more, I will start. Thanks for being a loyal fan. I appreciate it.
Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2018
carloz685:
One more thing I would love it if u am mentioned in your next story... God bless every if your hand work...

Okay...will do.
Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nice 1 kay.....no forget holla when you start anoda

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Deeviiid(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
kayo80, Respect Bro! Very very Nice story. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kay29000(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
kayo80:
Hey guys, I want to talk about something real quick. I need your help. I need your help with ideas on how to successfully monetize all the stories I have. I know none of us is as intelligent as all of us, so I know you guys can come up with ideas that can help me achieve my purpose.

So, basically what I'm trying to say is, I am trying to become a successful literary entrepreneur with the help of you guys. I know my weakness and my strengths. I know I am not the best writer on this forum, but at least I can score myself 7/10 abi smiley. That is good enough. My strength is really in coming up with story plots. I have almost 30 stories on Nairaland. As I am typing now, I have 2 story ideas in my head that I want to start working on, as soon as I complete the 2 uncompleted stories on the platform. I can start and complete two novelettes every month on Nairaland.

I'm a poultry farmer, and that's where my main source of income comes from, but I believe I should be able to make at least $1,000 from this my writing talent wink. So, I call on all you readers of my stories...the ones that show themselves, and the ghosts, help me come up with ideas to achieve my goal. I have 25 of my stories published on Okadabooks, but barely make anything from there. I just believe there must be a way. As I said earlier, none of us is as intelligent as all of us.

Thanks.
Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Monoke: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
I'm on the verge of tears now...
Nah just screwing with you all cheesy

Anyway, great story Kayo80
More ink to your pen
Wishing you the best!
Re: Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Monoke:
I'm on the verge of tears now...
Nah just screwing with you all cheesy

Anyway, great story Kayo80
More ink to your pen
Wishing you the best!

Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Nnedi Okorafor & Upcoming Author She Told 'Talk Is Cheap' / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / ​Where Is The Third Answer?- A Review Of Juliana Olayode's (Toyo's) 'Rebirth'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.