Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

For Couples Only: S"x With Him Is Addictive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Couples Only: S"x With Him Is Addictive (502 Views)

Is Sex Only For Married Couples Only / What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only / How Did You Meet Your Spouse(married Couples Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Couples Only: S"x With Him Is Addictive by osayo289: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2018
A lady is at the mercy of the age old conflict of head and heart. Her head must be winning for her to

realize there is no future or long-term happiness with this adventurer. But how would she get him out of her life?

The less you see of him, the easier it will be. Hes an addiction, so getting rid of him will be painful in spite of the fact you know hes not good for you.

Read her story
"When I first met my current boyfriend, I knew he was untrustworthy. We met at a party he attended with his girlfriend and he hit on me. When I went to the toilet, he followed and virtually arm-twisted me into having a quickie with.......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/help-sx-with-him-is-addictive.html

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Premarital Sex / "The Gift A Nigerian Guy Can Always Give Another Guy Is A Condom" - Twitter User / 2019 New Year Resolutions ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.