Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Actor Benson Okonkwo Wins Nollywood Most Fashionable For The 8th Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Benson Okonkwo Wins Nollywood Most Fashionable For The 8th Time (462 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden / Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award / Kenneth Okonkwo Wins His First Appeal Court Case For Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Benson Okonkwo Wins Nollywood Most Fashionable For The 8th Time by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actor Benson Okonkwo has taken to his social media space to celebrate himself as he wins Nollywood most fashionable actor of the year for the 8th time.

He wrote:

'Last night was lit...Congratulations to me My 8 nollywood most fashionable actor of the year award.... Making it my 17 award as an actor. And my good friend turned sister have mad love for her @cossyojiakor female personality of the year award congratulations to us thanks ��‍��� @nigeriaglamawards Its the Nigeria Glam Awards and The Nigeria Glam Queen 2018.. Celebrating personalities and individuals who through consistent commitment achieved greatness in their career and brands.. Alot of personalities will be honoured. Queens will be crowned and brand ambassadors will be raised.. We are so excited and Thankful to all our sponsors and Partners. Thank you for believing in this vision.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/nollywood-actor-benson-okonkwo-wins-nollywood-most-fashionable.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Wins Nollywood Most Fashionable For The 8th Time by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Wins Nollywood Most Fashionable For The 8th Time by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2018
What of them IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo and co?? grin grin
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Wins Nollywood Most Fashionable For The 8th Time by Henry115: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2018
Ok. Congrats!
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Wins Nollywood Most Fashionable For The 8th Time by ahnie: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2018
This my neighbour that likes dressing like rainbow...colour riot dresser.
Re: Actor Benson Okonkwo Wins Nollywood Most Fashionable For The 8th Time by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Disgrace Nigeria & Buhari At Ghana Airport / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Now Farmers / 21 Savage Released Art Cover For “I Am > I Was” Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.