Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka (21109 Views)

The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by Alohaa: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=TwoBottles post=73139179]There are some who prefer to grow rice, there are others who prefer to grow religion and we know where religion has taken us, today.

Quote of the century

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by Festy4u(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ay77:
Bro... it happened in US too... Trump didn't follow Court rule to get reemploy the his sacked journalist...

These goons always revert to blaming/referrals in justifying the ineptitude/lawlessness of this government.
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by dam2000(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari must be jail after handing over
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by EmirAbj: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mr Soyinka You've Spoken Well, Not Only National Disgrace Which Trump Saw And Said Nigeria Is A Shithole Country
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by seglius(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adebanjo killed it all. He had spoken well
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by Pascchal: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello, good afternoon nairalanders
I'm paschal and I need your help

I've just gained admission in to the university of Nigeria nsukka UNN to study microbiology
I've been able to pay for my acceptance fee but I'm finding it difficult to pay my tuition fees
I've been able to raise #35,000 out of #65,700
I wouldn't be seeking for your help if I have other choice but I'm really helpless now and would gladly appreciate it very much if you help me
Acct name: paschal chukwudi Nlemedim
Acct number: 0093386938
Phone number: 0812528543
Thanks in anticipation
God bless you all as you help me
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by Pat4321: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lawlessness is the gravious and most greatest part of corruption.
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by precious1967(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
he has ear infection
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by GuntersChain(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
there is a paragraph that says due to the president education deficiency. omo that one na fatality.
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by NDUCOMPUTER: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari To Disobey Court Orders that is the level we are now 2018- next level coming soon 2019
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by iamKeo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baba white goatee finally says something. I thought his brain was on strike or something angry
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by NDUCOMPUTER: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari To Disobey Court Orders that is the level we are now 2018 next level coming soon 2019
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by benzems(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Those that sang for Buhari are now turning against him
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by blacknp(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:
PDP and fake news
All I ask, pdp was there for 16 years why did they not do the restructuring atiku claims he has been shouting about since 1993?
Re: Buhari: Failure To Obey Court Orders, National Embarrassment – Soyinka by blacknp(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
NDUCOMPUTER:
Buhari To Disobey Court Orders that is the level we are now 2018 next level coming soon 2019
which court orders Dasuki and that shite terrorist?wasnt Kanu granted bail and he escaped to Tel Aviv?Animals want to be treated like human beings?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parcel Bomb For Okonjo-Iweala Dropped At Post-Office / Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.