Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) (21196 Views)

Anambra Woman, Kids Arrested For Beating 75-Year Old Husband Over Firewood / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by WisdomFlakes: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
https://lailasnews.com/fake-blind-beggars-using-rented-kids-arrested-in-anambra/

Some ladies who feign blindness and use rented kids to beg for alms, were, yesterday, arrested by the taskforce team of Anambra Ministry of Women Affairs, Social welfare and Children Development.

One of the suspects revealed that one Edith, who hails from Ebonyi state and is currently at large, brings the kids to them every morning for them to rent at N1,000 per day. .

During interrogation, the Commissioner in-charge of the Ministry was able to discover that the kids don't even know where their real parents are. It is being speculated that they are victims of kidnapping or trafficking.

It was also discovered that the group of fake beggars camp at Army Barracks, Onitsha and none of them are from Anambra State. Most of them are from Ebonyi, Abia, Kogi and Imo states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Honestly I dont blame them.. that might be their only source of income.. Since the government dont want to improve quality of life in nigeria, Nigerians come up with different ideas on how to survive..

In Trump's voice "shithole"

Modified: I am not promoting criminality as some people are already quoting me.. The country is messed up; go to Europe and USA and see quality of life.. See how people value life.. Our government unfortunately do not.. and when the truly hopeless in Nigeria see opportunity, they jump at deceit or crime just to stay alive; a lot of them are not doing it because they are born criminals but the country is really poo... You ate this morning but many didnt because of the bad government we have..

i dont blame them biko.. I can blame all yahoo boys, ritualists and armed robbers not these hunger striken villagers who need our help

26 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
They've learnt from ndi hausa

8 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abjay97:
Honestly I dont blame them.. that might be their only source of income.. Since the government dont want to improve quality of life in nigeria, Nigerians come up with different ideas on how to survive..

They shld goan look for work or do something. Stop promoting criminality!! angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is the work of other migrant tribes spoiling the good name of Ndi Anambras.

Pls be guided.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ipobian almajiri grin
Every Ipobian business must sha have a little bit of Fakeness, propaganda and 419 ,
to beg again, she had to fake it like lamidi KANU's fake Isrelite Jewish stories

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:
Ipobian almajiri grin

No Na Igbo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

They shld goan look for work or do something. Stop promoting criminality!! angry
Mehn nothing works here; Go to USA and Europe and see quality of life.. Will you be willing to give them work? If yes, find them and give them jobs!
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by davibid: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
And we call this (Nigeria) a country?

I don’t think the devil is aware of any these...

Please who else is ready to leave this country just like my self...

7 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by deri4luv1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just Look at the kind of Poverty Buhari/Jubril has subjected us to, It's very sad, we are sending you back to Duara/Sudan angry

7 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abjay97:

In America,there are people who do exactly the same thing....

Takes the leader of a s"hole to know one, eh?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
I weep for those innocent little children...

2 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nigeria with dirty dynamism and concepts.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:
Ipobian almajiri grin

That's why they are being arrested.
Unlike your masters who are almajiri themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by goshen26: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
That is the new style invoke now...

They get disabled, sew one green purse-like cloth to beg on behalf of the disable. At the end of the day they give the disable peanut.

I witness one evacuation at Ojota last week. The man from Lagos task force just ask the little girl her name, he then carry the girl with the nylon bag of begged money into the van where others are kept.

The fake one won't want person have the mind of helping
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
obembet:

No Na Igbo

Beach
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
iammo:
Ipob is my master and ruler
Sunofgod:
My daughters will marry only hausa

Like calls to like.

Say no to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hmmm... They should be sued for kidnapping.

Next!?

Clean and good laptops in signature.
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by calamus(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Let's play fair... Some people will be too tired to share, so let's use like only.

If you support Sowore, like the post above mine...

If you support Buhari, like this post...

If you support Atiku, like the post below mine...

Mod be careful

3 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

Kindly list out where the WORK is, please sir because it seems like there's a plenty of jobs in Nigeria.
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by calddon(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
People they for this world o, so this once just want to sit down doing nothing while others work for them?
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by madapcmod: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Igbos don't encourage begging, it's not in their culture reason why they are easily nabbed. Unlike the ab0ki that encourages it by giving almajiri plates for begging
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lomprico2:

alot of people have died looking for job.

can you give them direction
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abjay97:
Mehn nothing works here; Go to USA and Europe and see quality of life.. Will you be willing to give them work? If yes, find them and give them jobs!

And mehn...it was in the UK that I was approached by white beggars begging me for money.

Yes, things should improve in Nigeria....but Europe and the USA too get wahala sef.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
obembet:

I am a Igbo pet.

Yes you are.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!

ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Ojaplacedotcom: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheapest flights hotels web design hosting and domain deals @ http://ojaplace.com
Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hadampson:

Kindly list out where the WORK is, please sir because it seems like there's a plenty of jobs in Nigeria.

I know a lady who sells whatever is in season to provide for her family, she roasts corn, sell oranges, mangoes, agbalumo, just name it.

Stop promoting criminality!!

4 Likes

Re: Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
obembet:

No Na Igbo
ur profile pix is just so beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Taxes, Charges Buhari Govt Has Imposed On Nigerians Since 2015 / Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London / Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.