Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor (28892 Views)

Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by trekkie: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
alsudaes1:

Perfection is for God alone

grin grin
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by Enemyofpeace: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Biguyman:
Afonjas are going one by one
you are so dry, very very dry joke. I guess ojukwu, azikwe, mbakwe and others that died in the south East were afonjas too? Oponu ode.

1 Like

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by MizAijay(f): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Seyi law...
He is the most unfunny comedian after AY.... his face is a horrimor coupled with that his young obese daughter.... why won't the daughter be fat when when the wife was receiving sperm from different sources

You really had to drag his daughter into your hate speech Was that necessary? You sound really sad and I hope you find genuine happiness real soon.
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by Sagay212: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
lol...them burst him screen guard....guy man loose balance
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by daveyjay(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
how many have you doned?

Please ooo
To have Sex before marriage
Is it a sim?

you need mtn sim
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by hgnbello(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Seyi law...
He is the most unfunny comedian after AY.... his face is a horrimor coupled with that his young obese daughter.... why won't the daughter be fat when when the wife was receiving sperm from different sources

Savage.. bros. pity d young child
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by MJBOLT: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
boyfwend:

i'm a slowpoke,i inherited it from my miserable father and olosho mum

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by clementbiola(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Everyone is pathetic over the death but care less about the living
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by flyingdutchman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Empty vessel
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seyi is a hypocrite.
God knows I have never and will never say good about the dead when I know the dead person was scum.

You must merit your accolades.

1 Like

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by johnkeni(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Seyi law...

U are disgraceful, idiotic and moronic wasted Sperm. Your type are those sets of sadist who doesn't see anything good in any one. I doubt u have a child cos if u do, u wouldn't come to a public forum like this to display your stupidity and charade of brainlessness. Your type are the problems we have in our society.

1 Like

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by NessaBoo(f): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Seyi law...

You're a really hateful and horrid person, you should be quarantined to avoid your vile and repulsive persona to spill to people around you, why bring the litte Angel into this. I detest people like you, you should be in padded room at the asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by bluefilm: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
neolboy:
The fan is obviously telling the truth

What truth, if I may ask.

Don't be confused and unfortunate at the same time, abeg.
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by maidaddy: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
confusedGuy:
imo...

celebrating a person while he/she is alive does not necessarily mean you should make a post for her and not making a post doesn't mean you don't celebrate them.

but it is deem right you make a post for someone who is dead because this is an event.

seyi law didn't do bad at all.

and for those of you saying "Nigerians..nigerians..." this is a "human" thing. not Only Nigerians

Nairalanders won't like this post since it is free from Bigotry and Insanity. Good points Bro/Sis

2 Likes

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by Clintz4real: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
So funny the way other pepo are just minding their business nd not minding the fact that seyi law is being trolled
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Seyi law...
Try harder. You still have many light years ahead before you can qualify to lace NwaAmaikpe's shoes.

Meanwhile, lest I forget,manage this:

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by MaeBlocks(f): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
I BLAME NAIRALAND.COM FOR ALLOWING YOU AND YOUR LIKES TO BE ON THIS PLATFORM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

SIMPLYkush:
Seyi law...
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by Lilymax(f): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Biguyman:
Afonjas are going one by one
I really pity you
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by EXLOVER(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
alsudaes1:

Perfection is for God alone
I'm sad also
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by EXLOVER(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
senatrpaichulo:
I don't understand yours too. it is "his" not "is"
can't you see I'm sad?
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by courna(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
ladyF:
Hard truth!

Apple iTunes gift cards $10-$100 denominations needed. N245/$

since all these years
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by courna(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
how many have you doned?

Please ooo To have Sex before marriage Is it a sim?
not really but I think it's a micro one
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by okwabayi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
The fan did not deserve a response.
Why Seyi law dignified him with an answer, I’ll never know.
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by 9jaBloke: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
People won't just mind their business. O ti je ki Seyi si oyibo so n'sin
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by LegitBoyy: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:
But the fan was right nonetheless

Why you keep on shooting when you know the niccur dead?
How was he right? Nigerians can't mind their business for once ...How many of my friends do I have their pictures or a post about on my IG page? If Tosin had been one of them, won't you Nigerians still run your mouth?
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by BIXYBABE: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
praizblog:
Lol

“Child of a king” Joselyn show off booobs in Transparent Outfit >>> http://www.praizenews.com/child-of-a-king-joselyn-looks-radiant-in-transparent-outfit/

Stop misleading people because of traffic ........the cloth is not transparent, I just wasted my meg
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by PenileFitness: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
All these gbegboruns self!

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by phineas: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Busy bodies as usual

It is called a tribute for a reason. Even if you never said anything about a person while they are alive.You say as a tribute when the pass.

That's how you honour a late person

By paying a tribute
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by SirLakes: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
The foól sef begging make e no block him

Haha..... Eeeeediot
Like say Him following Seyi lawyer Na hin achievement

Fooolu grin
Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by xjiggy: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
There are people I speak with on phone two to three times a week but hardly comment or post on their facebook or instagram pages. Social media is not a yardstick for measuring intimate friendships

2 Likes

Re: Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor by xjiggy: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Seyi law...
You'll know a foolish individual from the content of his spoken words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola / Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style / Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.