Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo (37224 Views)

We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit / Hanifa Abubakar: Buhari, Ganduje react to the murder of 5-year-old girl in Kano / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by modsfucker: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari: Osunbade is my bestie

Osinbajo: Hahahahaha oshe sir

Ganduje: e be like this man is angry with me over Sanusi issue

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by 360degreess(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Team of PDP destroyer.
Nightmare of land and online pigs
sai baba the corruption killer
Osibanjo the smart professor..

81 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by blujoi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thief, thiefer, thiefiest cheesy cheesy

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by netpro(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2019
3 gbosas to the Nigeria's first 11. Next Level all the way.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Thieves and criminals telling Nigeria see as we dey scam una grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Bragalane: 5:10am On Jun 08, 2019
The only thief I know is the bastard that declared that looting of the national treasury is not corruption but the fool can not explain what that is till date yet trillions upon trillion is being uncovered in the lunatic wife’s bank account, the fool’s name is Ebele Jonathan.
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thieves and criminals tell Nigeria see as we dey scam una grin

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2019
Bragalane:
The only thief I know is the bastard that declared that looting of the national treasury is not corruption but the fool can not explain what that is till date yet trillions upon trillion is being uncovered in the lunatic wife’s bank account, the fool’s name is Ebele Jonathan.
Enemy of the state!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by helinues: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari be like, see this Gandollar that I overlooked his bribery video now rasing an allegation about Emir Sanusi.

Dont worry, EFCC are waiting for.you after your second term

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by lonelydora: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Well, I have nothing to say
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by chiedu7: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari: Ganduje u just be gov come turn GanDollar. If u become President wetin u go become?

Ganduje: Oga na small by small oh, when I become President I go upgrade to GanBillionDollars.

Osinbajo: Ganduje see as Dollar dey fall comot. Me na small boy for TradeMoni

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
360degreess:
Team of PDP destroyer.
Nightmare of land and online pigs
sai baba the corruption killer
Osibanjo the smart professor..

If After this 4 years you still think buhari is a corruption killer then you are either ignorant or you have a twisted definition of what fighting corruption is or you need mental evaluation...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by iammo(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
cool

Buhari showing them who he would hand over to come 2023

Buhari: Walai .. Osunbade be the next vresident gaskiya na insha allah

Ganduje: Kai Oga vresident, walai Tinubu i no go like this

Osinbajo: Thanks Mr President o jare, *** smiling like a virgin**

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by mgh2: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
PMB IS A HAPPY AND LIVELY MAN

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Megatrix: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Gandollar and the forty thieves

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by etibaba(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari : kai Gandollar, you wicked pha, see how you deal with Sanusi

Gandollar : Haba baba i learn am for wickedness from you ba.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by iTearHerToto: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Cow rearer: Hi guys, meet my slave Osinbajo

Osinbajo: Sir I'm blushing embarassed

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by YorubaEmir: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari: As jungle don mature !

Osibanjo: As I enter for house, na different kind of cars we I jam for my door jungle don mature!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Akurakambe(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2019
Whatever
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Offpoint1: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2019
When they remember how them senseless Nigerian still vote them in... na to dance and laughed to their senselessness

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari:Kai, I don shoot Dokpesi & PDP finish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by tatafoboy(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari; Wait Oh Osiii I Dey Talk You They Laugh Abi
Osi: Nke Atum Pises
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by molybdenum0012: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Hilarious

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by majamajic(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
hmmm

Buhari - Gandu this is how to dance zanku

Gandollar - baba if not for the weight of what am carrying inside this agbada, I for show u say I Sabi dance

Osibanjo - hahaha eleru, arabalu !

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Akinmola1(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari: Cum make I feel ur pocket...
Ganduje: Ha! Oga I no go cum.
Osinbajo: leave am boss he has seen me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Urchman200: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Mr integrity I see u ,but posterity will not be fair on ur side after rising to power through a fabricated integrity this is what Nigeria can get .
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by drlaykay(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari: u suppose settle us inside the dollar..

Ganduje: osinbajo don collect two of nna share together boss

Osinbajo: No oo. Collect your own o, na only my own I collect
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo by Imoh555(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Thieves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.