Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (334269 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
EDWINOSAYUKI:

Hello Souljar,
Where in FCT is your location?
I also chose Fact as my location and mine is Chams

Yep, same as yours.

Chams City Abuja
Address: Sascon International School, 19a Yedseram Street along Farmer’s Market, Maitama

I only chose FCT, not a centre plus I think that's the only venue within FCT.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EngrVin: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
If u enter Ph through Aba, u will stop before Eleme junction

MummyIMadeIt:
Please those in pH city, help direct me to the following address below:

ACE INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE

Address: Plot 1 Location Road, Km 17, Ph/Aba Expressway By Tap Bus Stop, Iriebe, Portharcourt

Am coming from Imo State..

Also any one with the skill test for petroleum engineering should please send to ramseyamaes@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by olatunji1187: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
For those that did their test today, how was it?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by LoySupremo: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
olatunji1187:
For those that did their test today, how was it?
People wrote today? Please be sure
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EmperorSetudaGr(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:
Please those in pH city, help direct me to the following address below:

ACE INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE

Address: Plot 1 Location Road, Km 17, Ph/Aba Expressway By Tap Bus Stop, Iriebe, Portharcourt

Am coming from Imo State..

Also any one with the skill test for petroleum engineering should please send to ramseyamaes@gmail.com

Thank you.

Pick a bus straight to PH from OWERRI.
This is because Aba road is in a state of disrepair. Hence, another route will be plied most likely.
First, get to Eleme junction.
Then take a cab or bus going to Obigbo
Tell the driver to drop you by tap bus stop, Iriebe.

Hope you find this helpful ?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by olazmem1: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bb2018:

Please guys I dont have my certificate yet, can I present my statement of result

Of course, you can present it. It's same as your certificate so far you've completed your degree and it's issue by your school.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by bagger293: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guys Please I have a question... has any of you uploaded his picture on the FOT website before printing the invitation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ecee0147: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yeah fam I've uploaded my passport and printed out my slip already
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ecee0147: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guys pls does anyone have materials for construction engineering?pls If you do hit me up
Legacypaulnosa@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ecee0147: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guys Please I have a question... has any of you uploaded his picture on the FOT website before printing the invitation?

Yeah fam I've uploaded my passport and printed out my slip already
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by trintuoyo: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yes, experienced guys
LoySupremo:

People wrote today? Please be sure
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MummyIMadeIt: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
EmperorSetudaGr:

Pick a bus straight to PH from OWERRI.
This is because Aba road is in state of disrepair. Hence, another route will be plied most likely.
First, get to Eleme junction.
Then take a cab or bus going to Obigbo
Tell the driver to drop you by tap bus stop, Iriebe.

Hope you find this helpful ?

Thanks alot..
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MummyIMadeIt: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
EngrVin:
If u enter Ph through Aba, u will stop before Eleme junction

Thanks Engr.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Theokleia: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
EdoBoy90:
Ok

I’ve responded your mail
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Theokleia: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by daven: 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Construxtion engineering skils test. Done . Rigging and lifting, welding processes, strength of materials,.minimal calculations, corrosion control, cathodic protection, fluid compression,

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Acuna91: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Guys you can join this group to share information easily.

https:///Kv7dNXrS8QBKngp3Xd3Xdx
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Acuna91: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2019
Acuna91:

If you have any information at all especially those writing in Lagos. Please come here.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by nkeonyelugo: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Really need electrical/electronic past question
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Hmy2015: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Any Petroleum Eng that wrote today pls I have a question. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by CoLG: 3:13am On Jan 27, 2019
EdoBoy90:
If you know you have Dragnet Transcorp Power Limited and Sahara Group limited past questions of dragnet they conducted last please send to me via michaellelecy@gmail.com

NB: I don't need any other past questions of dragnet apart from the ones stated above.

Thanks and God bless you.

please, I also need that past question too and any other engineering dragnet past questions

Email: igochesundayenejo@yahoo.com

God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kelvinunilag: 4:56am On Jan 27, 2019
EdoBoy90:
If you know you have Dragnet Transcorp Power Limited and Sahara Group limited past questions of dragnet they conducted last please send to me via michaellelecy@gmail.com

NB: I don't need any other past questions of dragnet apart from the ones stated above.

Thanks and God bless you.

Please send to: akpodjotorerhire@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kelvinunilag: 5:00am On Jan 27, 2019
Acuna91:

The link is not going through oo
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by gygygy: 5:47am On Jan 27, 2019
The link is not working
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by enesi009: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Please i need civil engineering skill test question pls at wadudalislam007@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by zaty: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2019
My question is to those that wrote the test yesterday. Was calculator provided by the organisers of the test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Anyone have the Sahara or Transcorp dragnet skills test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by donivald: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2019
zaty:
My question is to those that wrote the test yesterday. Was calculator provided by the organisers of the test?

Calculators and pencils were given to those that didn't come with one; and were collected back by the organizers after the test.

I'd advise you not to bank on the same thing happening for the Graduate Engineers' tests, because the venue won't be at a Mobil's Office.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Tunjasko(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2019
zaty:

But it was clearly stated on the email that calculator will not be allowed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.