Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (334961 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Alfaiz(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2019
If you have gotten, Pls kindly send to akinpeluayubbadewole@yahoo.com
trophee:
Pls does anyone have the Dragnet questions that came out in Sahara power group test. Pls kindly help a brother send to trophy4j@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Alfaiz(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
JayHymn:
Pls anyone that have the questions that came out in shara grpup test should please share @ tunicazyadegbite@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by fashionme: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Same here.
mymoney.ng@gmail.com
timothy2015:
Pls house I need the mechanical engineering test questions and any other material for dragnet to help. Timothyilalokhoin@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Alfaiz(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Braaad:
Pls. Anyone that has received Sahara power aptitude test questions should kindly forward to me. etiniobot@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by fashionme: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Urgently needed, please.
mymoney.ng@gmail.com

EdoBoy90:
If you know you have Dragnet Transcorp Power Limited and Sahara Group limited past questions of dragnet they conducted last please send to me via michaellelecy@gmail.com

NB: I don't need any other past questions of dragnet apart from the ones stated above.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Faloh: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Alfaiz:

If you have gotten, Pls kindly send to falola.yusuf@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sunny324: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please kindly share that of Elect/Elect. to ikede_sunday@yahoo.com God bless you.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Braaad: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
sunny324:
Please kindly share that of Elect/Elect. to ikede_sunday@yahoo.com God bless you.

Hello, are you 07/EG/EE/SUG….the name looks familiar
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by daram007: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
fashionme:
Urgently needed, please.
mymoney.ng@gmail.com

Pls send to me...olumuyiwadaramola83@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ChibzOp: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please anyone with petroleum engineering + dragnet transcorp power past questions.. Abegggg send to chibopa99@gmail.com..urgently needed!!!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by neronex: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Anyone with the last dragnet question on transcorp or on Mechanical skill test please send to my email:michaelgreat4promise@gmail.com[quote author=fashionme post=75190896]Urgently needed, please.
mymoney.ng@gmail.com

[Anyone with the last dragnet question on sahara or on Mechanical skill test please send to my email:michaelgreat4promise@gmail.com]
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by neronex: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
fashionme:
Urgently needed, please.
mymoney.ng@gmail.com

Anyone with the last dragnet question on transcorp or on Mechanical skill test please send to my email:michaelgreat4promise@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Tunjasko(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
okoyef:
[color=#000099][/color]True it was stated clearly, so what do we do now? Do we go with calculators or not?

I am kinda confused about it too
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Calculators will not be allowed in Dragnet tests, is this the first time you are doing dragnet? dragnet usually does not allow calculators
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by AlienRobot: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
For past questions and answers on
1. Dragnet numerical reasoning
2. Dragnet's abstract reasonings
3. Dragnet's Verbal reasoning
And function specific test questions and answers on
1. Electrical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by gygygy: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Guys can we create a link in box and dump all materials there for people to benefit ?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sunny324: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Braaad:

Hello, are you 07/EG/EE/SUG….the name looks familiar

Guy, send PM to that mail address for further communication. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Qasim19: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls anyone with transcorp test and electrical skill questions should pls share it with me, thanks
elkazim4me@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Zaghs: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
You can’t be completely prepared for dragnet, just do your best in the preparation. Read the basics of your skill set and let Oluwa decide.....
If you like let alienrobots and impeccablegee send you all there is to send....What would be, would be o.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by TimiDaniels: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please kindly send Civil Engineering skill test to abimbolaolamipoju@yahoo.com
Thank you in anticipation
Anon000:

Please with due respect sexy92, send it to
aniekanjames0106@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Diamondwriter:

I rescheduled my test for 2pm on Thursday, Friday is clearance, and Saturday is KPMG test.

If I call on Monday and they say it's okay, I will try my luck after CDS. Tho it's kinda far from where I stay.
Did you later call dragnet with regards to the nysc discharge certificate?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by chrisluci: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=trophee post=75188847]Pls does anyone have the Dragnet questions that came out in Sahara power group test. Pls kindly help a brother send to trophy4j@gmail.com[/quote

Please, send to chrisluci007@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Tsound007: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please if you have the Transcorp Civil Engineering skill test questions, send to triumphijioma@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by chrisifeanyi: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Zaghs:
You can’t be completely prepared for dragnet, just do your best in the preparation. Read the basics of your skill set and let Oluwa decide.....
If you like let alienrobots and impeccablegee send you all there is to send....What would be, would be o.....

Oga na lie. Don't discourage people. Read with any material you see. A friend of mine that wrote dragnet test saw 70℅ of what he studied.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Donfasa: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
for dragnet Exxon Mobil Verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning and discipline skill Watsap me on 08021095155
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Sam3263: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please send dragnet past question of Sahara group, engineering skill test to danessiens@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Eaugusta(f): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
neronex:
Anyone with the last dragnet question on transcorp or on Mechanical skill test please send to my email:michaelgreat4promise@gmail.com
If you have gotten please kindly send to my email
ehiheboloaugustar@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Eaugusta(f): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
neronex:

Please kindly send to my
ehiheboloaugustar@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Eaugusta(f): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
timothy2015:
Pls house I need the mechanical engineering test questions and any other material for dragnet to help. Timothyilalokhoin@gmail.com.
Thanks
Please kindly send to me
ehiheboloaugustar@gmail
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Eaugusta(f): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Alfaiz:
If you have gotten can you please kindly send to akinpeluayubbadewole@yahoo.com?
If you have gotten please kindly send to me
ehiheboloaugustar@gmail

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.