Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (334177 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Gentlelord(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Please those in pH city, help direct me to the following address below:
ACE INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE Address: Plot 1 Location Road, Km 17, Ph/Aba Expressway By Tap Bus Stop, Iriebe, Portharcourt
Am coming from Edo State..
Also any one with the skill test for Mechanical Engineering should please send to gentlelord.nosa@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by zaty: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2019
donivald:

Calculators and pencils were given to those that didn't come with one; and were collected back by the organizers after the test.

I'd advise you not to bank on the same thing happening for the Graduate Engineers' tests, because the venue won't be at a Mobil's Office.

Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Faloh: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2019
kelvinunilag:

please sent to falola.yusuf@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Please send to: akpodjotorerhire@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EDWINOSAYUKI(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
souljar:

Yep, same as yours.

Chams City Abuja
Address: Sascon International School, 19a Yedseram Street along Farmer’s Market, Maitama

I only chose FCT, not a centre plus I think that's the only venue within FCT.

Please, do you know how I can get to the venue from kubwa?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MummyIMadeIt: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Gentlelord:
Please those in pH city, help direct me to the following
address below:

ACE INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE
Address: Plot 1 Location Road, Km 17, Ph/Aba
Expressway By Tap Bus Stop, Iriebe, Portharcourt

Am coming from Edo State..

Also any one with the skill test for Mechanical Engineering
should please send to gentlelord.nosa@gmail.com
Thank you.

First, get to Eleme junction.
Then take a cab or bus going to Obigbo
Tell the driver to drop you by tap bus stop, Iriebe
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ipalz: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Did anyone here write Petroleum Engineering Experienced Hire... Ur experience would be much appreciated.... and is anyone for graduate Engineer (petroleum) writing on the 31st.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by olakunle5: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please for the Experienced hire that have written is it the originals or photocopies of ur certificates that was checked
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Spetzzy7(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ipalz:
Did anyone here write Petroleum Engineering Experienced Hire... Ur experience would be much appreciated.... and is anyone for graduate Engineer (petroleum) writing on the 31st.

Chat me up 08147990998 what app
Writing on the 1st though
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by AlienRobot: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Contact Alienrobot01@gmail.com For electrical engineering discipline/skill test

The files is about 400 pages
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ecee0147: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
daven:
Construxtion engineering skils test. Done . Rigging and lifting, welding processes, strength of materials,.minimal calculations, corrosion control, cathodic protection, fluid compression,

Fam pls I need these .materials

Legacypaulnosa@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Oghenekelvin: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please, for those guys who went for the Experienced hire test.. did they allow photocopied certificates or original?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tophee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hello, please it seems I made a mistake when filling the form for our disciplime, instead of electrical, I chose met n mat (bad screen), to anyone who has experience with the Mobil test, Are the questions unique for a candidate, or you are the one that will just choose your discipline for the skills test?

A reply will be highly appreciated
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by fergie001: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
EdoBoy90:
If you know you have Dragnet Transcorp Power Limited and Sahara Group limited past questions of dragnet they conducted last please send to me via michaellelecy@gmail.com

NB: I don't need any other past questions of dragnet apart from the ones stated above.

Thanks and God bless you.
fergiem85@gmail.com.........God bless!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by cornelin(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
donivald:

Calculators and pencils were given to those that didn't come with one; and were collected back by the organizers after the test.

I'd advise you not to bank on the same thing happening for the Graduate Engineers' tests, because the venue won't be at a Mobil's Office.
please what are the questions asked ?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by cornelin(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Anyone have the Sahara or Transcorp dragnet skills test?

pleaz you have it kindly send it to
cornelinfo@gmail.com
thankx bro
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Alfaiz(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2019
cornelin:

Please send to akinpeluayubbadewole@yahoo.com if you have gotten pls
pleaz you have it kindly send it to
cornelinfo@gmail.com
thankx bro
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Alfaiz(m): 5:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Pls send to akinpeluayubbadewole@yahoo.com if you have gotten pls
fergie001:

fergiem85@gmail.com.........God bless!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by AlienRobot: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2019
For discipline/skill test questions and answers on electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Pato5(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2019
EdoBoy90:
If you know you have Dragnet Transcorp Power Limited and Sahara Group limited past questions of dragnet they conducted last please send to me via michaellelecy@gmail.com

NB: I don't need any other past questions of dragnet apart from the ones stated above.

Please forward to me too.
princepascal78@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ChibzOp: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Please and please anyone with Mobil or dragnet past questions on Petroleum engineering(graduate)should forward to my email..chibopa99@gmail.com..Urgently in need as am writing in 1st Feb. Thanks alot
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ChibzOp: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2019
My test is for graduate engr(1/2/19) BUT I have a 2.2 bachelor's in my engineering first degree (electronics and communications) & a masters degree in Petroleum and gas engineering both foreign degrees(UK) as well...please would the fact that they said only those with 2.1 affect my chances if writing this test...??
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by daram007: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Please send to me as well....daramolasamuel204@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by donivald: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2019
cornelin:

please what are the questions asked ?

Mine was a Skills Test for the Drilling Engineer role.

50 Questions to be answered in 60 minutes.

The questions were purely Drilling Engineering Questions (cementing calculations, hole volume calculations, bit selection, wellbore stability questions, etc)

No GMAT/SHL style questions at all.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ChibzOp: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Petroleum engineering past questions please eee..writing on 1st so needed urgently abeggg...chibopa99@gmail.com..thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Finishing the Numerical section of Dragnet seems to me as being ridiculous. Does anybody have good tips on how to beat the time and still be accurate? Because I have solved so many questions and yet it doesn't seem possible to finish before time at least to have answered 80% of the questions. In addition, anybody with preparatory materials for graduate technical questions for Elect/Elect should kindly share. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by timothy2015(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Pls house I need the mechanical engineering test questions and any other material for dragnet to help. Timothyilalokhoin@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by okoyef: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]True it was stated clearly, so what do we do now? Do we go with calculators or not?
Tunjasko:

But it was clearly stated on the email that calculator will not be allowed?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Alfaiz(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
If you have gotten can you please kindly send to akinpeluayubbadewole@yahoo.com?
EdoBoy90:

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by trophee(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Pls does anyone have the Dragnet questions that came out in Sahara power group test. Pls kindly help a brother send to trophy4j@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Braaad: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Pls. Anyone that has received Sahara power aptitude test questions should kindly forward to me. e*******t at gmail dot com

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.