Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (334705 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Fumns: 12:11am On Feb 01, 2019
Mlegend:

pls send to me p_tope@ymail.com

Please Can you send to me as well dee_norah@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by daram007: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2019
Luckyway:

Just finished writing.
Electrical guys should read generators and motors very well.
There weren't much calculations in the discipline section and most of them were easy, 50 questions in total.
You have to work very fast.
Also go through your C++ notebook.
For the Dragnet Abstract reasoning, brace up for very challenging questions. That's all for now.

Please bro send to my mail...daramolasamuel204@yahoo.com

If you don't have an electrical past question yet, send me a pm. I bought one and I'm iving it out FOC.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by daram007: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Luckyway:

Just finished writing.
There weren't much calculations in the discipline section and most of them were easy, 50 questions in total.
For the Dragnet Abstract reasoning, brace up for very challenging questions. That's all for now.

If you don't have an electrical past question yet, send me a pm. I bought one and I'm iving it out FOC.

Pls bro send to my mail....daramolasamuel204@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Ipalz: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Topsido29:

Verbal: 17mins 20 questions
Numerical: 20mins 20 questions
Abstract: 16mins 16 questions
Function Specific: 25mins 50 questions
Cheers Boss!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by FA13(m): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Ajide1993 post=75253453]for Skill test questions(civil,mech,Chem,Elect) free of charge...kindly send me a message.. Those questions
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by apaf(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Pls I need metallurgical and materials skill test question and mecanical also.
kindl elp send to abiodunapaf@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Luga2019: 1:29am On Feb 01, 2019
EdoBoy90:

From lugbe, take a taxi to Wuse the from Wuse to Chams. Mine is tomorrow 2pm too.

Chat me up on WhatsApp. 08160233032

Thank you so much sir, just saw ur reply now. Will chat u up when the day breaks. God bless u sir. Wish u the best of luck.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ChibzOp: 1:54am On Feb 01, 2019
None of the petroleum guys that wrote already has commented anything or there isn't on here..Please just give us a little lowdown on what to expect or what to look out for really
Help a brother common please....Goodluck to us all
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by fr3do(m): 1:56am On Feb 01, 2019
trintuoyo:
I'm confused the way everyone's asking for tips from people that have already written. Isn't it the same job everyone's writing for? I understand asking for materials, or even interview questions. Na wa.

Its only you that wants the job ba
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by SirKay2014(m): 3:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Bro please kindly send to
awakalukiwe2014@gmail.com
I will appreciate

Bro I sent you practise questions and you didn't even acknowledge it. Your acknowledgement will be an encouragement to do more. You never can tell if I have more questions than the ones I sent you[/quote]
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by SirKay2014(m): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=tijazz post=75276088]Please someone should help me with mechanical skill test. My test is on Friday cry . tijazz4life@gmail.com .

Thank you in advance. Anyone who requires full dragnet questions for chemical, drop your mail.

Please bro kindly send me the chemical questions. God bless you mightily
awakalukiwe2014@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sirusX(m): 4:18am On Feb 01, 2019
olakunle5:
Please where people with only photocopies of there certificates allowed to write the examz

Sure, but you would have to explain why you didn't bring the original along
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by bm2706: 4:24am On Feb 01, 2019
Please for the Petroleum Engineering, are there any calculations?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Deroycakes(f): 5:19am On Feb 01, 2019
Luckyway:

Just finished writing.

Please I also need the past question. annas..buju@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Deroycakes(f): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2019
Ajide1993:
for Skill test questions(civil,mech,Chem,Elect) free of charge...kindly send me a message.. Those questions are not from indiabix. com.

I also need the past questions annasteciaogm.....@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by BlackGoldBoy: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2019
eseflive234:

Bro, it's not as if we want to happily miss the test.
We also know how the labour market is, and deep down we aren't happy that we'd miss such an opportunity.
It's just that we've been hearing that people without the NYSC discharge Certificate weren't allowed to write the test.
Or do you know anyone who was allowed to write the test?
Dude give it a shot go and write your test. If you get bounced, then you know you did you very best, not sitting at home becos of hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Madridista11: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2019
Anybody writing at HASHEM Network Academy by 2pm today?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by oluwamichaelee: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm with you bro
Madridista11:
Anybody writing at HASHEM Network Academy by 2pm today?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by cornelin(m): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2019
happy new month all. please those that wrote industrial and production engr. test, can you give us insight what to expect? thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Oiyza: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Luckyway:

Divided per section.

Please can you send electrical pq to me

faboyeeza@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by okoyef: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Many congrats brother, wish you success all the way. Cheers wink
OTEGA1:
Exxon has started calling for interview I just saw an email congratulating me and inviting me to black diamond for 1hr face to face interview.

This is for skilled test written in Ugo on Saturday.

Any body with idea of how d interview will go if u participate b4.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Pgreat: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2019
cornelin:
happy new month all. please those that wrote industrial and production engr. test, can you give us insight what to expect? thanks

Please any hint on industrial and production engineering. Test
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by cornelin(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Pgreat:

Please any hint on industrial and production engineering. Test
please do you have any study test question ? kindly assist
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by mrsimzu: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Expect 50 core MME questions
chief I don send you pm, abeg
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by imafwizzy007: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Pls someone send me the Exxon mobil past questions for numeral, verbal and abstract by dragnet and area to concentrate on for mechanical. My email address is imafidonwisdom@gmail.com, my schedule time is for 2pm in Lagos and am on my way already. Pls pls pls I need help for past questions to review sharply. My email again is imafidonwisdom@gmail.com
Thanks�
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2019
I pray they start sending applicants for graduate trainee our mails to know if we scale through to the interview phase. To me there's no point in delaying. Let someone know were he belongs on time.

For those asking for practise or past questions, I have come to realise that if you truly need something, you will do everything that's right yo get it. I ended up buying my questions so if you need, I can give you at a discounted rate from the amount I paid to get it. So, goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by imafwizzy007: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
fr3do:

Jst tell say you don't wanna help.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by dorothy0324: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Please has anyone who applied for procurement analyst written test?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kellyi: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2019
eseflive234:

Meaning those who didn't have it weren't allowed to write the test right??

If u know anyone still doing nysc that is writing ExxonMobil graduate engineer position test today at JKK n Yaba in Lagos, please forward to them to go for the test, they allowed some persons scheduled to write this morning.

Tell them to go with the invitation print out slip, nysc id card and call up letter, with other necessary documents as stated in the mail

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kellyi: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2019
meanwhile chemical engineers that wrote yesterday or that r writing this morning do kindly share some tips.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by trintuoyo: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2019
My brother, you may not like to hear it, but it's the truth. All these people asking for information when they haven't written are at an advantage. I'm just saying what others are thinking, why do you think no one that wrote petroleum engineering has answered here.
fr3do:

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by qanda: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Get ExxonMobil Job Test Past Questions and Answers, Dragnet Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Mechanical Skill Test Materials also available on the App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.