Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (335391 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Delightsome077: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Protocols may be broken for him
olakunle5:

I dont know o but he wrote
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Theokleia: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
olakunle5:
I have a friend he graduated with 2.2 from petroleum engineering and he also wrote this dragnet examination what is his fate bcoz the guy told me yesterday that he is scared if he excels in the examination would Mobil still take him with that 2.2 result

Bia Olakunle5 I remember now, you were the one who said theyve sent results to ExxonMobil and invites would soon start rolling in. Why did you delete the message.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by yungmin: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
olakunle5:

I dont know o but he wrote

These are some of the deficiencies of dragnet na lol.

I'm still at a loss as to how these guys shortlisted for the interview. They could have as well used whatever criteria they are using now from the outset to prevent some of us from spending unnecessarily. I spent close to 40k to go write that test.

I did the design engineer test for experience hire and I repeat without boasting that the test was very cheap. Very very cheap at on my part. I was so confident of the next stage mehn. Feeling very disappointed. It is only when it comes to employment test I begin to see myself as a dullard. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Oiyza: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Delightsome077:

Maybe he used his masters.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Oiyza: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
yungmin:

I'm still at a loss as to how these guys shortlisted for the interview. They could have as well used whatever criteria they are using now from the outset to prevent some of us from spending unnecessarily. I spent close to 40k to go write that test.

I did the design engineer test for experience hire and I repeat without boasting that the test was very cheap. Very very cheap at on my part. I was so confident of the next stage mehn. Feeling very disappointed. It is only when it comes to employment test I begin to see myself as a dullard. Smh

Dragnet did not the the first stage screening exxon did
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Oiyza: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
yungmin:

Just as it is cheap for you it might have been cheaper for others.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
tempest01:

The white guys you saw for the experienced hire are contract staffs of the Mobil training school (TTC).

I don't believe there will be another interview.

You're right
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by yungmin: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oiyza:

Just as it is cheap for you it might have been cheaper for others.

Cheaper that they got 50/50? For an employment test like that, if someone gets 50/50, and another even score as low as 40/50, in all fair judgment , they should be given opportunity for an interview. I repeat, that test was not a test of anyone's design experience in civil/structural engineering. They even set questions that required using secondary school equations of motion to solve. BOD was something I did in my fourth year at school. I can bet that even the guys that wrote for GT could aced those questions.

My point is that, the exam outcome most likely wasn't the criteria for the next stage selection and I am saying it would have been better they did whatever selection criteria from the beginning and not invite some of us for the damn test. As I speak, there friends who wrote that test and cannot believe that interviews are already taking place because of how well they assessed their performance.

We really need many options of jobs in this country to avoid these things

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by yungmin: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Theokleia:

Bia Olakunle5 I remember now, you were the one who said theyve sent results to ExxonMobil and invites would soon start rolling in. Why did you delete the message.

Lol, caught red handed��

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Fremaxx: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
This burst my brain. You're so funny. I read that message too.
yungmin:

Lol, caught red handed��

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by engrnic: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
emekaike:
Graduate position mail is rolling in
Please can anyone confirm this.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by RichGuyAyo: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
engrnic:

Please can anyone confirm this.

Anyone plssss confirm this
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Braaad: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
RichGuyAyo:

Anyone plssss confirm this

I don't think there is any proof on it for now....so relax.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by gygygy: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Is this real or speculation ?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
olakunle5:
I have a friend he graduated with 2.2 from petroleum engineering and he also wrote this dragnet examination what is his fate bcoz the guy told me yesterday that he is scared if he excels in the examination would Mobil still take him with that 2.2 result

Your friend is wasting his time. There are serious background checks and all copies of required documents will be filed.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pk
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Acuna91: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
COOLCATS:
seriously, I am yet to understand what your rant is about. The difficulty, the co-ordination or the acclaimed leak test. I am yet to figure out what the problem of this test is and how it relates to the situation in Nigeria. You are mentioned Joe and Genius like you are better than the crowd that came to write the exam. Genuises don't complain over things they have no power over and I want you to learn as fast as possible. I wouldn't want you to keep complaining. I was once in your shoes. I kept complaining and the more I do, the more I see people get these juicy jobs and offer. The earlier you realise these complains are selfish and does not actually reflect the true situations of things, the better for you.

Waitoo, so the rest leaked?
Well na naija we dey sha
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
COOLCATS:
seriously, I am yet to understand what your rant is about. The difficulty, the co-ordination or the acclaimed leak test. I am yet to figure out what the problem of this test is and how it relates to the situation in Nigeria. You are mentioned Joe and Genius like you are better than the crowd that came to write the exam. Genuises don't complain over things they have no power over and I want you to learn as fast as possible. I wouldn't want you to keep complaining. I was once in your shoes. I kept complaining and the more I do, the more I see people get these juicy jobs and offer. The earlier you realise these complains are selfish and does not actually reflect the true situations of things, the better for you.
If I recall right, I said I was tired...please, kill it. I only picked this matter up in a tirade cos I discovered some ppl (claiming to be comparatively advanced) find delight in tyrannising and stifle others from expressing their grievances; I hate to see that.
Getting this job may be a leap, but to be honest after the test I wasn't really bothered about the outcome of the process.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by stynhaq(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2019
COOLCATS:
info info but yet ignorance obviously. A security man cannot give out that info. It will be very unprofessional of him. Google expatriates. White men don’t come as security personnel because they do not have enough intelligence on the security of the nation. Except you are talking CIA or FBI. Did you write the experienced hire. The white men are part of the recruitment team and whatever info they give is true. 2 to 4 weeks may be the time for completion of the recruitment. It is obvious Mobil don’t want to waste time. Don’t Honk you have any concrete info. This is a recruitment handled by top level staff and privacy and confidentiality is key. Do you think the white nan didn’t know they will be contacted before 2 weeks. Make una chill small make over Sani no kill una.

Lol you sound so ignorant bro
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by stynhaq(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2019
COOLCATS:
info info but yet ignorance obviously. A security man cannot give out that info. It will be very unprofessional of him. Google expatriates. White men don’t come as security personnel because they do not have enough intelligence on the security of the nation. Except you are talking CIA or FBI. Did you write the experienced hire. The white men are part of the recruitment team and whatever info they give is true. 2 to 4 weeks may be the time for completion of the recruitment. It is obvious Mobil don’t want to waste time. Don’t Honk you have any concrete info. This is a recruitment handled by top level staff and privacy and confidentiality is key. Do you think the white nan didn’t know they will be contacted before 2 weeks. Make una chill small make over Sani no kill una.

After a re-read of your post, again you still sound a lot ignorant
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by stynhaq(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2019
tempest01:

The white guys you saw for the experienced hire are contract staffs of the Mobil training school (TTC).

I don't believe there will be another interview.

Chief howfar
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by nwoike(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2019
How will this interview look like?
What possible interview questions should I expect?
Please anyone with concrete answers should reply me.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by stynhaq(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Delightsome077:
Lol never. Like someone rightly pointed out, there would be an intensive background check and then it would be discovered.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2019
stynhaq:

Chief howfar

I dey..you just dey sound like person wey sabi me

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by stynhaq(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2019
tempest01:

I dey..you just dey sound like person wey sabi me

Na that kingpin guy be this
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sirusX(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2019
stynhaq:

Lol never. Like someone rightly pointed out, there would be an intensive background check and then it would be discovered.

Just like they pointed out in the mail, the requirement was stated clearly...over and over, so they might wonder how he beat the dragnet verification undecided
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by agb55: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Has anyone received interview invite from the recently conducted dragnet test by exxonmobil.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by danchuzzy(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2019
tempest01:

Your friend is wasting his time. There are serious background checks and all copies of required documents will be filed.

I beg to differ. He was sent an invite despite his 2:2, I mean he wrote the test. I know first hand that Mobil is more interested in COMPETENCE than in "QUALIFICATION".

You can quote me anywhere.

Cheers

***Edit:

Don't bother quoting me. You'd not get a response from me.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by stanisbaratheon: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2019
danchuzzy:

I beg to differ. He was sent an invite despite his 2:2, I mean he wrote the test. I know first hand that Mobil is more interested in COMPETENCE than in "QUALIFICATION".

Cheers!

Chief!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by COOLCATS: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2019
danchuzzy:

Cheers

***Edit:

Don't bother quoting me. You'd not get a response from me.
ask him if he filled 2 2 in his application or 2 1.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toluchenko(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2019
COOLCATS:
ask him if he filled 2 2 in his application or 2 1.

Exactly my thoughts! I perceive the guy lied about his grade in his application...and if he did (which is most likely the case, though he might not confess this to anyone), he'll be disqualified...
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by King0071: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hello All,

Please, what should we expect at the next stage for the Graduate Recruitment? Is it gonna be another test, assessment center or interview? Also, can sum1 help with any relevant material towards the next stage?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (108) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.