Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (335257 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
King0071:
Hello All,

Please, what should we expect at the next stage for the Graduate Recruitment? Is it gonna be another test, assessment center or interview? Also, can sum1 help with any relevant material towards the next stage?

Thank you.
Are you confident about reaching the next stage?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by King0071: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
mos4phy:
Are you confident about reaching the next stage?

I just have to be hopeful and think positively. I do my part and pray for the best. MPN is a great place and am sure I have a lot to contribute.

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Fremaxx: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Next stage should be interview with hr or panels of hr.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by RichGuyAyo: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
King0071:
Hello All,

Please, what should we expect at the next stage for the Graduate Recruitment? Is it gonna be another test, assessment center or interview? Also, can sum1 help with any relevant material towards the next stage?

Thank you.

Any invites yet?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
King0071:
Hello All,

Thank you.

Wow.
Have you been called for interview?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Hassy4(f): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
We are been hopeful and positive, no call for interviews yet, when it is time, I and u would be called by His Grace....

9 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by daven: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
has anyone attended interview for construction engineer?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
stynhaq:

Na that kingpin guy be this

Correct guy
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
danchuzzy:

I beg to differ. He was sent an invite despite his 2:2, I mean he wrote the test. I know first hand that Mobil is more interested in COMPETENCE than in "QUALIFICATION".

You can quote me anywhere.

Cheers

***Edit:

Don't bother quoting me. You'd not get a response from me.

Lol keep differing. I pray he moves to the last stage, we will see. I've been in the system, I have a little idea how it works.

Your friend obviously filled 2.1 when filling the form, that's why he didn't get automatic reject, I don't know the technology he used to bypass the physical verification.

That technology will not work against background checks, as they end up even going to your school in some cases!

Lol...at your modified post. Please who or what are you that I would kill myself if I don't get a reply from you?

10 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
King0071:
Hello All,

Thank you.

Interview, since they combined the skills test in the dragnet test.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hello Marvel, Thank you very much for your previous information. You have been very helpful. Please can you tell us the date procurement analysts will be called for test.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by trintuoyo: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
My brother, you're right, Mobils system never forgets. I know 2 guys who tried that thing when i was in eket, it was for a contract position, they confirmed from their school and they were sacked. I'm not sure, they might have been blacklisted (Not sure).
PS: From my experience almost all oil companies have internal blacklist, ie ineligible to rehire. No subsidiary around the world will take you.
It is best to avoid all that.
[Aquote author=tempest01 post=75538600]

Lol keep differing. I pray he moves to the last stage, we will see. I've been in the system, I have a little idea how it works.

Your friend obviously filled 2.1 when filling the form, that's why he didn't get automatic reject, I don't know the technology he used to bypass the physical verification.

That technology will not work against background checks, as they end up even going to your school in some cases!

Lol...at your modified post. Please who or what are you that I would kill myself if I don't get a reply from you?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by stanisbaratheon: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
tempest01:

Your friend obviously filled 2.1 when filling the form, that's why he didn't get automatic reject, [/b] I don't know the technology he used to bypass the physical verification. [b]

Lol...at your modified post. Please who or what are you that I would kill myself if I don't get a reply from you?
lol
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by oladervish: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
thanks u all for ur beautiful contributions... I really enjoyed reading these threads... we shall meet during the final appointment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by assurancefemi: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
i think so.. Both UK and US
Nanimunsivic:
Hello everyone. please I want to find out if they have sent invitations to write the test for candidates in the UK.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Raise your hands if you feel this whole process for the graduate engineer hire is taking forever grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
yes invites were sent to everyone they wrote theirs February 1st and 2nd
Nanimunsivic:
Hello everyone. please I want to find out if they have sent invitations to write the test for candidates in the UK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Braaad: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Invites for the next stage for the Graduate Engineer role should start rolling by next week.

From experience, dragnet will rarely send unsuccessful candidates regret mail.

I wish us the very best.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Braaad:
Invites for the next stage for the Graduate Engineer role should start rolling by next week.

I wish us the very best.

I pray I get my invite by God's grace else something bigger than ExxonMobil is coming my way

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Pato5(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Braaad:

I wish us the very best.
I was sent regret mails for sahara energy and transcorp power respectively.
Even with my scores ( 48% and 43%)

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jaybros: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pato5:

Can we see scores?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Pato5(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
jaybros:

Can we see scores?
My scores were sent along with the regret mails
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by trophee(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pato5:

How did you check your score bro?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by trophee(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pato5:

My scores were sent along with the regret mails

I did Sahara power group test and i only received regret mail with no score attached.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by maestro09: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pls who knows wether graduate interns are converted to contract staffs after their 1 year internship elapses in ExxonMobil?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by danchuzzy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
maestro09:
Pls who knows wether graduate interns are converted to contract staffs after their 1 year internship elapses in ExxonMobil?

It happens on rare occasions.

If there's an opportunity while you are rounding up. And if you show promise.

Of course you can't overrule the God factor.

Where are you undergoing your internship?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by stynhaq(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
maestro09:

Depends on your department, course of study and company needs. Of course, God factor being the topmost.

Some folks are converted before the 1 year elapses.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toyo10: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Some pple will just be talking like they own Mobil... It's well

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
lol, this thread is now quiet. Everyone waiting for first to break result news

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Bulletproof: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Toyo10:
Some pple will just be talking like they own Mobil... It's well
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by RichGuyAyo: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2019
mos4phy:
lol, this thread is now quiet. Everyone waiting for first to break result news

What's the latest guys.........Everyone is silent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (108) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.