Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) (4316 Views)

11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by Nollywoodpics: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Different Types of Nigerian Ladies on Their Period(Menstrual period)

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-of-nigerian-ladies-on-their-periodmeme-collection/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by Nollywoodpics: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2018

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by Nollywoodpics: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2018

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by Buharisef(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dry
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by phorget(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
What about the one that was so happy that the period came right on time. After she don chop barbeque+isi-ewu+nkwobi come download am with stout, e remain make we do nkwokrikwo nah him the yeye period just start o. See as the lady just happy say she don excape.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by SIMPLYkush: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I'm here to advice you all on having sex with a lady on her period...
That is the most deepest best feeling ever, imagine putting your dick in a smelly and bloody pussy, knowing fully well some eggs (babies) were destroyed after waiting for sperm, try it and thank me later
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by PrincessB1(f): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Hello nairalanders, I'm here to advice you all on having sex with a lady on her period...
That is the most deepest best feeling ever, imagine putting your dick in a smelly and bloody pussy, knowing fully well some eggs (babies) were destroyed after waiting for sperm, try it and thank me later
Eh! You say wetin? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
phorget:
What about the one that was so happy that the period came right on time. After she don chop barbeque+isi-ewu+nkwobi come download am with stout, e remain make we do nkwokrikwo nah him the yeye period just start o. See as the lady just happy say she don excape.
grin

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by hozone: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Get amazing portrait for your loved ones this Christmas. smiley
- We guarantee you amazing portraits (Professional jobs) with quality materials.
- We deliver your jobs to you at the comfort of your homes with permission.
- 50% discount on every job
- Deliver within and outside Lagos.
Note: Guarantee 100% refund if our customer is not satisfied. cool

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by Meekdon: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by IamD18: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
The ones that couldn't see their period after visiting Musa in their street because of Suya.

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by Michelle55: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Are you well at all bro?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by luyacupiko: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
this period thing sef
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by gilgal7(f): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lol

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by oneluv11: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by mhizroyalty: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Number 11�
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by NessaBoo(f): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
I can easily identify with No 11 but that No 6 ehnn is unviable and out of the question oo!!

It's easy for OP to put up No 6 becos you've got no idea the aching and throbbing cramps we go through, uterine contractions are extremely distressing.

OP has never and will never experience Dysmenorrhea angry

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by KingLennon(m): 5:21am On Nov 21, 2018
NessaBoo:
I can easily identify with No 11 but that No 6 ehnn is unviable and out of the question oo!!

It's easy for OP to put up No 6 becos you've got no idea the aching and throbbing cramps we go through, uterine contractions are extremely distressing.

OP has never and will never experience Dysmenorrhea angry
This is one thing I respect girls for. Bleeding for 5days with the pains that's not easy....

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by femi4: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2018
The ones that will be looking dull all day and afraid to take her bath
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) by speedyconnect3: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Natural visitors.

Some have it so painful.

Chy almost died in one occasion.

See me Obi okwute (strong heart) was forming caring and romantic..

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / Nengi Left Her Fans Amazed By Her Latest Dress! (photos) / Check Out Beautiful Photos Of "World's Hottest Grandmother", Gina Stewart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.