Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room (57556 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room / Nigerian Billionaire, Eric Manny Parks His 2018 Lexus In His Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by crazygod(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
I love the couch. Classy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by flyca: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stocking:

Investment kwa?
Lmao!
Asset is the appropriate word there
Woreeeeva mehn, bye bye to rent for life!
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Alasi20(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Check out my signature for this type of style
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by milaso: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
igbo brothers can invest well, so proud of what u hv achieved bro
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by TEDHorsePower: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Omambala boi. Cool
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by femi4: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Edgarated:
Oluwa ma gba gbe mi
I want all dis money
No won take d same step
Wey I take last year
Wey no work for me ooo
Lord!
As I dey grind I dey hustle
Bless me wit this money
Baba na ur hand I dey
Ah say make u run am for me o

============

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
If you no get money .....na wetin you gain
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Jakumo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
A man of class. Anyone who knows living members of the Nzeogwu family would agree that Mr. Okoye bears a striking resemblance to Professor Okeleke Nzeogwu, who resides in the US. The two could pass for brothers, easily.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Edgarated(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
femi4:
If you no get money .....na wetin you gain

Baba nothing o... cool cool
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Donpenny(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Beautiful interior.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Pennywise(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
I still dont see what these boys do for money wink
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Judas Okoye won't like this...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Stocking: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
flyca:

Woreeeeva mehn, bye bye to rent for life!
ok
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by TheAngry1: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
ok
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Bobby4090: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
The only thing this guy keeps flaunting these days is his sitting room. Year after year keeps flaunting the same sitting room. Is he that idle?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Enemyofpeace: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Edgarated:
Oluwa ma gba gbe mi
I want all dis money
No won take d same step
Wey I take last year
Wey no work for me ooo
Lord!
Bless me wit this money
Baba na ur hand I dey

============

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
at age 69? Bros forget it, it's over for you, just dey wait for your time to die
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by greggng: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
He is a typical example of a real igbo man. They can die for their women....I am not talking about those igbos born in Lagos
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Enemyofpeace: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jakumo:
A man of class. Anyone who knows living members of the Nzeogwu family would agree that Mr. Okoye bears a striking resemblance to Professor Okeleke Nzeogwu, who resides in the US. The two could pass for brothers, easily.
rubbish
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Edgarated(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
at age 69? Bros forget it, it's over for you, just dey wait for your time to die

You dey dash age ni
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by ClassiqueMan: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oluwa ma gba gbe mi
I want all dis money
No won take d same step
Wey I take last year
Wey no work for me ooo
Lord!
Bless me wit this money
Baba na ur hand I dey

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Rextizzle(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
flyca:
Good investment! Beautiful intrerior too kiss
Big mouth
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by chuwubuikem(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
God blessing all the way
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by mjbaba: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
paul is releasing new songs everyday

paul is going for concerts everyday

peter is showing interior of sitting room everyday

peter is showing new cars everyday

peter is showing another angle of his house.

Guy wake up and get serious with your music career

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Ken4agent(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
The world is aware of yur achievement even without counting it
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by francisMKD(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rb53:
O

for onions ...
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Afonja007: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
myners007:
Correct man. Every woman deserve a man like Peter unlike his disgruntled elder brother who resorted to influence Paul fighting against his second half
why won't you support him?the family you know nothing about your fighting jude that made them p.sqaure because you want to support lola , afonjas on this forum only supports Peter because he married lola and nothing more they don't support him because they love igbo people ,

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Pat4321: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Too many columns in the house
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by bigglat: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Even Nigeria Aso Rock isn't as beautiful and nice as this guy home.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by yankison(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please house

I used PSI SHIPPING AND GLOBAL LOSGISTIC, for my package recently in September ... I sent them some Samsung note 9 phones ... And I was told they need invoice which I sent a copy to them but now they are telling to have the person that paid to call them which I think it's none of their business . Now I told them to kindly return my package back to the person or address it came from in the USA , till now they are just giving today tommorow and also my contact in USA has called but they would say please call back in an hour and won't call

I'm tired please I'm thinking of going to arrest their staff at Lagos office already
Can I go on with my plan ?
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by myners007: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Afonja007:
why won't you support him?the family you know nothing about your fighting jude that made them p.sqaure because you want to support lola , afonjas on this forum only supports Peter because he married lola and nothing more they don't support him because they love igbo people ,
I am not a Nigerian for your info. So stop spilling thrash
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Peter's wife I'd Yoruba. Too civil. Too educated. Too exposed. Too urbane.
It angers Paul & Jude because they both feel inferior and stupid beside her.

A banker has sense of stewardship. She guides Peter. These P-Square guys may be in occult. The presence of Peter's wife blocks them from polluting Peter.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Deltatoto: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
Peter Okoye of Psquare flaunt his beautiful sitting room in new adorable photo.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/peter-okoye-flaunt-beautiful-interior-of-his-sitting-room/

e trowey money for the house o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 / Tonto Dikeh Shares Bedroom Photos With A Gun / Davido Reacts After Meeting 50Cent: "Dreams do come true for real" He Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.