Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room (57566 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room / Nigerian Billionaire, Eric Manny Parks His 2018 Lexus In His Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
After he bypassed our meter...
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by zynzyn(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
when next will PAUL COME VISITING??

una just dey FALL MY HAND!
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by guru90: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
over beautiful !!!!....
while i am still struggling to finish my Two storey building.....
but not as beautiful as this one joor......

God Dey !!!
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Ugosample(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
greggng:
He is a typical example of a real igbo man. They can die for their women....I am not talking about those igbos born in Lagos

what is this one saying?

What is the difference between an Igbo man born in Lagos and an Igbo man born elsewhere?

And besides Peter is a Jos boy, so that negates your argument undecided

An Igbo man is an Igbo man, regardless of his place of birth
no such thing as "real' or "fake"

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by olawonder(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
I suspect he’s getting tired of it not being the talk-of-the-town anymore! Ppl now focus on the island’s bigger squad, mansions with fucxing expensive interiors!
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by richylee(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Money is good
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
zolaman:
I just like the dude, he stand by is wife beyond all odd. More blessing brother
De dude na big fool. Same thing happened to my dad. Buh the things is dis he should have a balance between his brothers n his wife. Brother is always a brother. Of he dies who would burry him. # common sense is not common
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by johnad3(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
forget about seen it before, let's celebrate good things
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by CDCEO001: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
zolaman:
Please correct yourself.
Is his and not is....no vex abeg.
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Ayobami7(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
wow
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
zolaman:

Na G strings get power pass
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
paul5378:

Na G strings get power pass
Scammer, where is my 1k recharge card / bet9ja Top-up
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by Amaechi5(m): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2018
E be like say na flaunting tinz this know since a year ago.

Meanwhile https://afribankonline.com/atm-and-its-uses/
Re: Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room by noziz(m): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked God see person room for this earth. I beg bless me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.