Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Please Urgent Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Urgent Help (245 Views)

How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent / Please I'm Stranded In Lagos!! I Need Urgent Help. / Fellow Nairalanders,urgent Help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent Help by yankison(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please house

I used PSI SHIPPING AND GLOBAL LOSGISTIC, for my package recently in September ... I sent them some Samsung note 9 phones ... And I was told they need invoice which I sent a copy to them but now they are telling to have the person that paid to call them which I think it's none of their business . Now I told them to kindly return my package back to the person or address it came from in the USA , till now they are just giving today tommorow and also my contact in USA has called but they would say please call back in an hour and won't call

I'm tired please I'm thinking of going to arrest their staff at Lagos office already
Can I go on with my plan ?

(1) (Reply)

Grammar Confusion Or Scam At Work? / Breaking,the Former US President George Bush Is Dead!!! / Type 1 And 2 Diabetes - World Diabetes Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.