Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Transition Hour:dickson Donates N100m, Six Hectares Of Land To GEJ Foundation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Transition Hour:dickson Donates N100m, Six Hectares Of Land To GEJ Foundation (801 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Transition Hour:dickson Donates N100m, Six Hectares Of Land To GEJ Foundation by SundayOmeje(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
The Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson, has showered hundreds of millions of naira on former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Dickson donated six hectares of land to the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Foundation and also presented the Certificate of Occupancy to him.

Dickson also announced a donation of N100m to the Foundation on behalf of the state government.HOME JUST IN NEWS POLITICS METRO PLUS SPORTS BUSINESS ENTERTAINMENT COLUMNIST EDITORIAL SPECIAL FEATURES ADVERTISE

1'
NEWS
Dickson donates N100m, six hectares of land to GEJ Foundation
Published

November 20, 2018
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson, has showered hundreds of millions of naira on former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Dickson donated six hectares of land to the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Foundation and also presented the Certificate of Occupancy to him.

Dickson also announced a donation of N100m to the Foundation on behalf of the state government.

The governor also said that the state government will be giving the foundation a monthly N5m grant throughout his tenure.

He added that the state will purchase 1,000 copies of Jonathan’s book at an undisclosed amount.

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan is launching his book, My Transition Hours, as part of the activities marking his 61st birthday.

https://punchng.com/dickson-donates-n100m-six-hectares-of-land-to-gej-foundation/amp/

Re: My Transition Hour:dickson Donates N100m, Six Hectares Of Land To GEJ Foundation by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good one.

He is a Hero, he is not power intoxicated.

Unlike someone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Transition Hour:dickson Donates N100m, Six Hectares Of Land To GEJ Foundation by bedspread: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
GOD BLESS GEJ!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Transition Hour:dickson Donates N100m, Six Hectares Of Land To GEJ Foundation by yarimo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mteeeewwwww undecided angry
Re: My Transition Hour:dickson Donates N100m, Six Hectares Of Land To GEJ Foundation by Sunofgod(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nonsense...
Re: My Transition Hour:dickson Donates N100m, Six Hectares Of Land To GEJ Foundation by demolinka(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Monthly #5m grant for foundation, for wetin?

Make I hear say una dey pay half salary again

(1) (Reply)

They Bring Rented People To Pretend As TraderMoni Beneficiaries —Kwara Traders / Surviving Without Oil: A Biafran Case Study / APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.