Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ (797 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by 15Ebisco: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2018
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) will regret nominating President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term in office, the Chancellor of Hezekiah University, Umudi in Imo state Prof Daddy Hezekiah, has said.

He said that, given the performance of the ruling party, the APC should have presented an alternative to Nigerians for the 2019 presidential election.

The educationalist, who is also founder of Living Christ Mission Church, spoke to newsmen in Owerri on Saturday on the state of the nation.

He said that the president had disappointed the citizens, stressing that Buhari had not done things to improve the economy and the country’s infrastructure.

Hezekiah said “honestly, I don’t know why APC presented Buhari again. I am not for anybody or any political party, but I think that APC would have nominated another person for the office of the president.

“Under Buhari, poverty, unemployment and killings increased. The dearth of infrastructure, especially lack of road is alarming. In seeking re-election the president must first present his scorecard to Nigerians”.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/16/apc-made-mistake-presenting-buhari-second-term/

Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by hatchy(f): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Zombies don't care.

2 Likes

Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by chosengocap: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2018
"You own a Supermarket were goods always get missing from the shelves daily. Solution PDP~Install modern security gadgets, retrain staff, chip each product, increase sales... APC~Lock your shop, sit outside with machete, chase away any suspicious looking person. Die of hunger"

4 Likes

Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by amaniro: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Regrets and mistake they're memory made.
Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by jchioma: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2018
The same mistake PDP made in 2014.

Zai baba next level is from frying pan to fire.

Nigerian's are you ready?

Let's get Nigeria working again!

3 Likes

Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2018
My mom de carry me when I small we go trek from Dekenafai to Nkwerre because we wan attend this man church undecided

Up till today I've not seen him before, getting to the church we will still sat outside because the church is filled up already lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided We still sleep and wake next day and start going home
Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by Schynthe: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Big mistake
Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by mikeweezy(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2018
we shall correct it at the polls
Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by Afamed: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2018
chosengocap:
"You own a Supermarket were goods always get missing
from the shelves daily.
Solution
PDP~Install modern security gadgets, retrain staff, chip each
product, increase sales...
APC~Lock your shop, sit outside with machete, chase away
any suspicious looking person. Die of hunger"
Ochanja trader analysis

1 Like

Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by Afamed: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2018
Schynthe:
Big mistake
Your 5℅ was inconsequential in 2015, by 2019 it shall still remain inconsequential

1 Like

Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by Afamed: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2018
mikeweezy:
Inconsequential 5%
Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by Afamed: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2018
mikeweezy:
Speak for yourself 5%
Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by FarahAideed: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Anybody that votes this dullard below should know he has the blood and suffering of his fellow Nigerians on his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by Afamed: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Anybody that votes this dullard below should know he has the blood and suffering of his fellow Nigerians on his head

Inconsequential 5%
Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by haffaze777(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

Jubril till 2023cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC ‘made Mistake Presenting Buhari For Second Term’ by CilicMarin: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2018
I know he must be an ipob yoot... grin

No surprise here..

(1) (Reply)

Vps Debate:my Respect For Peter Obi / VP Osinbajo Shows Off Football Skill, Scores Goal In Lagos / Osinbajo And Akeredolu Humbly Pay Obas A Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.