Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed (48184 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by bobokeshington: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
so sad
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Naza25: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
RIP to her
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by omolorlarh: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
akdjr:
Yes very important but not limited to genotype alone. It is advisable you do both genotype and blood group too. I did only genotype before i married my wife and we were both AA, but only to discover she's O- while i am O+ during her first delivery, She was adviced by the doctor to take Rhogam within 48hrs or so in other for her not to have complication during her second pg.[/Quote]

We need to be educated on blood group too

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by NessaBoo(f): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Timil:
I don't know who this lady is may her soul rest in peace but she's not the only one who has died this year.

Two of my neighbours died this year and no one made a fuss about it so why is this lady's death any different.

The dead is dead and nothing can be done to bring back the dead to life its left for the living to move on and live a good and meaningful life cos you never know when death will come knocking on your door. This is something I learnt when I almost lost my loved one this year.

Anyways seun tell your boys to stop disturbing us with the details of a lady who is six feet under.

Show some empathy please, that's someone's wife, daughter and sister... And seun is not forcing you to click on the thread even if it's makes FP a dozen times, kindly move on to other topics if you don't have the decency to respect someone who was clearly loved and adored by all.

Don't let the frustration of Nigeria rob you of your humanity pls.

Also sorry for almost losing someone you love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Comfirm your genotype in at least 3 medical laboratories before getting married ooo
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by yvelchstores(f): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
My brows are raised. White husband came back and "found" her dead. Yes she was SS but they should still investigate thoroughly
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by yvelchstores(f): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
davodyguy:
Autopsy first please.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
my brother O.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fishy
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by PenileFitness: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Was she previously sick? SS patients tend to quickly enter into health crisis though.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Timil: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
NessaBoo:

Show some empathy please, that's someone's wife, daughter and sister... And seun is not forcing you to click on the thread even if it's makes FP a dozen times, kindly move on to other topics if you don't have the decency to respect someone who was clearly loved and adored by all.

Don't let the frustration of Nigeria rob you of your humanity pls.

Also sorry for almost losing someone you love.

Is it so hard to comprehend and decode the message in a sentence...

the message is very easy to decode it means let the dead rest in peace, there's no need disturbing the dead with your unnecessary noise and fuss.

The dead needs rest let them be!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is the fifth thread reporting the same thing. We knew it was a sickle cell crisis, enough already!
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Enemyofpeace: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
I suspect fowl play
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by izyboi: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
My heart melted away when I first heared her voice on top of d morning program at top radio 90.9 fm. Loved her right away and actually listened to top radio bxos of her. Death, has taken away a bright gem. Rest on tosyn. Rip
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by morgan1590: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oh dear, rest on Tosin. I remember seeing you often in Alagomeji back then. You were so full of life.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Oodja: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Haba, we met last week at my niece's wedding where she was the chief bride's maid. Oh death why. Rest in peace dear
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by thebossagain: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Knew her at top radio she was full of life, even when the us embassy refuse to issue her visa for reason best known to them for her master she remains resolute on her passion RADIO
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
God console the family she left behind.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Talkytalky55: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
cry cry[center][/center]
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Talkytalky55: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Shell shocked RIPP tosyn you will forever be in our heart no mre area! Guguru morning Good night tosyn
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Talkytalky55: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ripp tosyn hasta manana !!! Till we meet again
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by danthamccoy(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Timil:
I don't know who this lady is may her soul rest in peace but she's not the only one who has died this year.

Two of my neighbours died this year and no one made a fuss about it so why is this lady's death any different.

The dead is dead and nothing can be done to bring back the dead to life its left for the living to move on and live a good and meaningful life cos you never know when death will come knocking on your door. This is something I learnt when I almost lost my loved one this year.

Anyways seun tell your boys to stop disturbing us with the details of a lady who is six feet under.
You're a sad sad excuse for a human being

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by simiolu1(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2018
MrGoogle88:
In this foolish country the sick die off quickly, abroad she would have lived a long full life even with sickle cell disease, just look at how cheaply Amaka Igwe died from Asthma complications, now this one, RIP dear. cry cry cry

If you knew anything about sickle cell, you'll know that people die from sickle cell complictions all the time regardless of medical treatment.

1 Like

Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by omojeesu(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2018
7Ebisco:
Olufunke Bucknor Obruthe, sister to Inspiration FM’s deceased on-air personality, Oluwatosin ‘Tosyn’ Bucknor, has disclosed that her sister died due to complications from sickle cell.

DAILY POST had reported that the OAP died at the age of 37 .

The deceased was reportedly found dead by her husband, Aurelien Boyer, when he arrived home from work on Monday night.

The news was confirmed by her former colleague at Top Radio, Wale Adigun, via his Twitter account.

“So full of life, excitement and always willing to lend a helping hand. This is so devastating!!

“Rest on Voice of Lagos. Rest on Tosyn Bucknor,” Adigun wrote.

Olufunke Bucknor reacting to the death via her Instagram page @funkebucknor said;

“Hmmmmm… My heart is heavy, but in all things we give thanks to God.

“My darling sister and besto Tosyn passed away last night due to complications from sickle cell.

“Love you.”

Meanwhile, Nigerian celebrities have taken to their Twitter pages to express sadness over her death.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/tosyn-bucknor-cause-of-popular-oaps.html

Boosting cellular glutathione levels helps people with sickle cell disease. max.com/585305
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by OliveCynosure(f): 5:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Smartini:
I remembered this vibrant lady on TopRadio 90.9FM. She could speak for hours. Had a beautiful voice. sad

I mean, from her guguru morning to #AreaMama to we thank the Lord... Its important o. Her voice was soon beautiful
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by GetCofOProperty: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
izyboi:
My heart melted away when I first heared her voice on top of d morning program at top radio 90.9 fm. Loved her right away and actually listened to top radio bxos of her. Death, has taken away a bright gem. Rest on tosyn. Rip

Such is life. May her soul RIP.

If interested, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by trumpcoat(m): 2:28am On Nov 30, 2018
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed by Sholexmedia: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / Thief Caught And Disgraced At Ubi Franklin's Son's Birthday Party (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.