Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? (16885 Views)

Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital / What is medical marijuana? / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Antichristus: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Kingsuo: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Crossbow:
Guys is there a way I can take it without smoking it?

Boil it in water for twenty minutes, use to make tea or drink ordinary, or cook any meal that needs vegetables, but I must warn you reduce it, weed injested is more powerful than smoked

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by SmartMindsFx: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Pardon my manners.
Marijuana works for me but I can only speak for myself though.
Legalizing it is gonna be a thing of joy to me.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by brightlinse(m): 5:31am On Nov 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by amalab30(m): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2018
My guy my guy. That's Monkey Tail bruh.

Lionhearted:
Is marijuana the plant commonly called Igbo?

The day I took it, it was soaked in gin, I appreciate it. Eat and sleep well. General feeling of wellbeing in the body too.

A friend came over. Took it without knowing what is it. He asked where he can buy the agbo, that it worked.

It should be legalise in Nigeria too.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Jakumo(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Crossbow:
Guys is there a way I can take it without smoking it?

Marijuana's active ingredient, THC, can be extracted by cooking the weed SLOWLY on VERY low heat, in a cooking pot that also contains vegetable oil and water. The TCH will thus transfer from the "exhibit" plant matter, into the oil, over several hours.

After the cooking stage is over, the oil/water should be poured through a clean piece of cloth, whilst still warm, to filter out the plant matter, which can then be thrown away, thereby discarding the "exhibit" from your possession.

The oil and water must then be allowed to cool down, before being placed into the fridge or freezer, so that the oil will separate from the water into a top layer that will solidify after some hours in the fridge or freezer. When the oil is finally solid, punch a hole through the oil layer, and then carefully pour out and discard the brown-colored water, which contains NO active ingredient, all of which is concentrated in the solidified oil.

To further purify the oil and remove ALL traces of tell-tale odor, add enough boiling water to the oil, to melt it into liquid form, before again allowing to cool down, and again solidify in the fridge or freezer, over several hours.

Finally, when the top layer of THC-infused oil has solidified, again punch a hole through the top oil layer, and pour away the water, which will be much cleaner by this second stage of purification.

That resulting oil will have NO telltale odor or color, that could hint at its potency, and should thus be kept AWAY from regular cooking oil, so that nobody accidentally uses it for cooking, and winds up sleeping peacefully for several hours.

To use this THC oil, one can then bake cookies in the oven, using the oil as an ingredient, along with flour, and egg, and sugar, or, the oil can be used as an ingredient for cooking stew, which must also be kept securely away from children, and all others who may accidentally eat some of it.

Be warned, that the potency of of this oil is many times pore powerful that the weed that was used to produce the oil, so your ingestion of any food containing that oil, should be moderate, and not excessive, so as not to have your doors blown clean off 20 minutes after ingestion.

Marijuana oil is by far the most effective sedative for those who find it difficult to get to sleep at night, for it induces a peaceful sleep that lasts until dawn, and has NO drowsy side effects of the sort produced by sleeping pills.

The recipe, with photographs, is shown here. Simply substitute cooking oil for butter, and follow the same easy steps outlined in the recipe.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12895

One of the benefits of THC-infused oil is that it can be kept in the freezer for years, with no reduction in potency, and will not attract any undue attention, if police Sgt. Dongoyaro kicks down the door of your house, in search of that "exhibit" that was discarded long ago during the production of the oil.

This bud's fer you. Be advised that the oil produced in this way is orders of magnitude more potent than the weed from which it was extracted, so it is vital that SMALL amounts be eaten in cookie or stew form, so as not to be overwhelmed by the effects. A very small amount will boost appetite, and guarantee peaceful, dreamless sleep from bedtime, until dawn.

2 Likes

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Lionhearted: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2018
amalab30:
My guy my guy. That's Monkey Tail bruh.

Then it is something definitely good.

Shall we kill all the monkeys around? Don't know before they are something to be savour.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Jakumo(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2018
humandroid:
Who created this plant, really ?

But, wait a minute, Am I trying to question the Gods ? Do humans have the right to ban Gods creation ?

May be it is because it gives people black lip and make them lazy and relaxed. And someone does not want them to chillax.

I think they should not legalize it tomorrow, but in future. Nigeria is not mature enough for State Police, I dont wanna see miscreants running around my front door or even policemen running around with guns and cannabis in their hands. Nigeria thing no dey easy.

If the legalize now, entire neighbours will turn gay and lesbians and stay home all day drinking and smoking.

The Gods are wise. But Government is smart, ban it and keep it under control while half the population is blazing.

Your assumptions are all so far from the truth that they are amusing. Were you drunk on Sapele wata when you wrote this post above ?

For your information, alcohol kills millions of human beings all over the planet every year, via liver damage, overdose, drunk driving and mindless violence that is triggered by getting drunk.

Ban alcohol forever, and legalize weed, in order that world can evolve into a much safer, and healthier place for us all.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Crossbow(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

Marijuana's active ingredient, THC, can be extracted by cooking the weed SLOWLY on VERY low heat, in a cooking pot that also contains vegetable oil and water. The TCH will thus transfer from the "exhibit" plant matter, into the oil, over several hours.

After the cooking stage is over, the oil/water should be poured through a clean piece of cloth, whilst still warm, to filter out the plant matter, which can then be thrown away, thereby discarding the "exhibit" from your possession.

The oil and water must then be allowed to cool down, before being placed into the fridge or freezer, so that the oil will separate from the water into a top layer that will solidify after some hours in the fridge or freezer. When the oil is finally solid, punch a hole through the oil layer, and then carefully pour out and discard the brown-colored, which contains NO active ingredient, all of which is concentrated in the solidified oil.

To further purify the oil and remove ALL traces of tell-tale odor, add enough boiling water to the oil, to melt it into liquid form, before again allowing to cool down, and again solidify in the fridge or freezer, over several hours.

Finally, when the top layer of THC-infused oil has solidified, again punch a hole through the top oil layer, and pour away the water, which will be much cleaner by this second stage of purification.

That resulting oil will have NO telltale odor or color, that could hint at its potency, and should thus be kept AWAY from regular cooking oil, so that nobody accidentally uses it for cooking, and winds up sleeping peacefully for several hours.

To use this THC oil, one can then bake cookies in the oven, using the oil as an ingredient, along with flour, and egg, and sugar, or, the oil can be used as an ingredient for cooking stew, which must also be kept securely away from children, and all others who may accidentally eat some of it.

Be warned, that the potency of of this oil is many times pore powerful that the weed that was used to produce the oil, so your ingestion of any food containing that oil, should be moderate, and not excessive, so as not to have your doors blown clean off 20 minutes after ingestion.

Marijuana oil is by far the most effective sedative for those who find it difficult to get to sleep at night, for it induces a peaceful sleep that lasts until dawn, and has NO drowsy side effects of the sort produced by sleeping pills.

The recipe, with photographs, is shown here. Simply substitute cooking oil for butter, and follow the same easy steps outlined in the recipe.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12895

One of the benefits of THC-infused oil is that it can be kept in the freezer for years, with no reduction in potency, and will not attract any undue attention, if police Sgt. Dongoyaro kicks down the door of your house, in search of that "exhibit" that was discarded long ago during the production of the oil.

This bud's fer you. Be advised that the oil produced in this way is orders of magnitude more potent than the weed from which it was extracted, so it is vital that SMALL amounts be eaten in cookie or stew form, so as not to be overwhelmed by the effects. A very small amount will boost appetite, and guarantee peaceful, dreamless sleep from bedtime, until dawn.

Bro.. This process looks like something done in industries. It seems too tedious and complex. Have you done it at home before?
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Jakumo(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Crossbow:

Bro.. This process looks like something done in industries. It seems too tedious and complex. Have you done it at home before?

Yes sir, I have carried out this process. It does take a few hours, but that is simply because the cooking has to be done very slowly, at low heat.

It is well worth the time, in my view, because it allows you to keep your product in a highly potent form that will never attract suspicion or legal problems.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by lorhema(f): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Gkay1:
if federal government try am, craze go full everywhere. I pity upcoming generations

Thank you. I remember my father driving us around a small town in the South-South where we lived at the time. He pointed out young men and women who were on the streets with mental illness, and underlined the fact that their situation was due to the use of marijuana. He was in a field which meant he had the needed information.

The outing was meant to help us decide to avoid the drug. Unfortunately, it failed for a sibling whose life has been ruined by his use of marijuana.

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

Your assumptions are all so far from the truth that they are amusing. Were you drunk on Sapele wata when you wrote this post above ?

For your information, alcohol kills millions of human beings all over the planet every year, via liver damage, overdose, drunk driving and mindless violence that is triggered by getting drunk.

Ban alcohol forever, and legalize weed, in order that world can evolve into a much safer, and healthier place for us all.

Can you share your experience in weed smoking ?
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by coolestchris(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2018
humandroid:

my brother was a chronic weed smoker and it only landed him into a night of psychosis and he was injected with diazepan 10mg and ever since he has ran away from weed, weed is not good at all

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Jakumo(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
humandroid:

Smoking is not advisable due to the carcinogenic properties of all smoke, but I do ingest weed's active ingredient, TCH, in food cooked with oil that contains TCH, in order to enjoy a good night's sleep.

After 10 to 20 minutes following ingestion, the effect I feel is one of gentle relaxation, where thoughts that would normally cause stress, just melt away and become insignificant. No matter the provocation, my response while high is low-key and calm, since I have no desire to prove anything to anyone, as I enjoy this gift of being alive and in superb health.

With THC flowing through my veins, my love for music awakens, so I often plug in my Fender Stratocaster guitar with the volume down low, and play what feels good to my soul, sometimes for an hour or more. Alternatively I listen to my favorite tunes on my computer, as my mind sails away, into the mystic, if I may borrow a phrase from an old song.

Finally, TCH puts me in a focused frame of mind that enables me to work out in my weight room as music plays, bench pressing numerous sets and getting a massive pump that is beyond what I see when there is no TCH in my system. By the way, your woman will very much appreciate your AKSON in bed, if you are high whilst partaking of that pleasure ha ha.

For those who still insist on smoking weed, the more healthy alternative is to use a battery operated vaporizer, which produces vapor at a lower temperature than does smoking, whereby the very few carcinogens present, are not inhaled with the beneficial cannabis vapor. Google vaporizers for a better idea of that means of ingestion.

Have a good day, and stay up, my brother.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Jakumo(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2018
coolestchris:
my brother was a chronic weed smoker and it only landed him into a night of psychosis and he was injected with diazepan 10mg and ever since he has ran away from weed, weed is not good at all

You have touched in a major point, CoolerMeister, which is that people who are prone to mental instability should avoid both alcohol AND weed, since the ingestion of any mood altering agent, could push such individuals over the line that demarcates sanity from lunacy.

All told, the informed consensus is that alcohol is infinitely more deadly and dangerous than weed could ever be, and a glance at statistics detailing the annual death toll inflicted by alcohol and cigarettes, will clearly attest to this statement of absolute fact.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Gkay1(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2018
lorhema:

Thank you. I remember my father driving us around a small town in the South-South where we lived at the time. He pointed out young men and women who were on the streets with mental illness, and underlined the fact that their situation was due to the use of marijuana. He was in a field which meant he had the needed information.

The outing was meant to help us decide to avoid the drug. Unfortunately, it failed for a sibling whose life has been ruined by his use of marijuana.

if u travel to delta state, you will see young mad people everywhere. just because of marijuana

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Hoodbilonia: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Kingsuo:

So many despise weed smokers, so I just include it in my meals, it highs better sef, wetin concern me

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by jetson06: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Marijuana is God's creation to mankind.

Marijuana has done mankind so much good.

1. It has prevented suicide
2. It joins enemies together because when there is weed, there is love
3. It prevents depression
4. It is also good for sex because it relaxes the nerves

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by coolestchris(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

You have touched in a major point, CoolerMeister, which is that people who are prone to mental instability should avoid both alcohol AND weed, since the ingestion of any mood altering agent, could push such individuals over the line that demarcates sanity from lunacy.

All told, the informed consensus is that alcohol is infinitely more deadly and dangerous than weed could ever be, and a glance at statistics detailing the annual death toll inflicted by alcohol and cigarettes, will clearly attest to this statement of absolute fact.
weed is so bad that it makes a person assume a fake personality, hence enhancing bipolar disorder

1 Like

Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

Smoking is not advisable due to the carcinogenic properties of all smoke, but I do ingest weed's active ingredient, TCH, in food cooked with oil that contains TCH, in order to enjoy a good night's sleep.

After 10 to 20 minutes following ingestion, the effect I feel is one of gentle relaxation, where thoughts that would normally cause stress, just melt away and become insignificant. No matter the provocation, my response while high is low-key and calm, since I have no desire to prove anything to anyone, as I enjoy this gift of being alive and in superb health.

With THC flowing through my veins, my love for music awakens, so I often plug in my Fender Stratocaster guitar with the volume down low, and play what feels good to my soul, sometimes for an hour or more. Alternatively I listen to my favorite tunes on my computer, as my mind sails away, into the mystic, if I may borrow a phrase from an old song.

Finally, TCH puts me in a focused frame of mind that enables me to work out in my weight room as music plays, bench pressing numerous sets and getting a massive pump that is beyond what I see when there is no TCH in my system. By the way, your woman will very much appreciate your AKSON in bed, if you are high whilst partaking of that pleasure ha ha.

For those who still insist on smoking weed, the more healthy alternative is to use a battery operated vaporizer, which produces vapor at a lower temperature than does smoking, whereby the very few carcinogens present, are not inhaled with the beneficial cannabis vapor. Google vaporizers for a better idea of that means of ingestion.

Have a good day, and stay up, my brother.

This sounds like poetry, and I am loving it already. I must smoke this weed today.

I will tell you my experience.

Thanks Jakumo
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by olatbs(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2018
just can't wait for maryJ to get legalized in Nigeria... at least, cigarette will go down and maryJ will add to improving economy cos we also plant it here in our country
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Wizdeen(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2018
see them,all in unity because of maryjane,maryjane is good,maryjane is bad.mary is this,mary Is that.the truth is maryjane wont let you be who you are not in the first place,she wont break you if you are not broken first,she wont make you whole if you are broken,she wont kill you if you are living.what im trying to say is.taking maryjane has never made anyone do what he has not already planned already.and never has she killed anyone too.Just keep a good circle around yourself,be selective of those you mingle with while getting stoney.you will be fine.meanwhile pass me ganja,you wan finish am abi?
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Tellemall: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2018
lorhema:

Why don't the users address this issue?

Lived next to a guy who smoked and looked stoned. His reflexes were never normal and he was constantly polluting the air. Cancer is probably a bus stop he may want to alight from his vehicle before he reaches it.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Jakumo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
humandroid:

This sounds like poetry, and I am loving it already. I must smoke this weed today.

Thanks Jakumo

Today ? Ha ha I sure say na joke you dey joke, but in case you are truly intending to try weed for the first time, do NOT eat or smoke more than a very tiny amount, because as a first time user, your tolerance to TCH will be very low, meaning that the effect will be more pronounced, in comparison to the effect on anyone who has used weed in the past.

Also be very careful about the source of the weed you try, if you decide to do so. Some growers use insecticides on their crops, which are bad for health.

For my own modest personal weed consumption, I seed just two plants deep in the swamp forest where I hunt for crocodiles, in an area accessible only by canoe, and harvest them after 3 months when they are mature. Whilst in Nigeria, I NEVER buy weed from anyone, to be safe.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:

Today ? Ha ha I sure say na joke you dey joke, but in case you are truly intending to try weed for the first time, do NOT eat or smoke more than a very tiny amount, because as a first time user, your tolerance to TCH will be very low, meaning that the effect will be more pronounced, in comparison to the effect on anyone who has used weed in the past.

Also be very careful about the source of the weed you try, if you decide to do so. Some growers use insecticides on their crops, which are bad for health.

For my own modest personal weed consumption, I seed just two plants deep in the swamp forest where I hunt for crocodiles, in an area accessible only by canoe, and harvest them after 3 months when they are mature. Whilst in Nigeria, I NEVER buy weed from anyone, to be safe.

I have called my electrician to go and find the organic one for me.

I will call him to ensure it's not insecticide poisoned.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Jakumo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
humandroid:

I have called my electrician to go and find the organic one for me.

I will call him to ensure it's not insecticide poisoned.

If your source is trusted, then the quality should be fine. Remember, only try a very tiny amount, and wait for the effect. Do not overdo it.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by correctguy101(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
humandroid:

Thanks Jakumo

Always leading me to posts I like. Jakumo's post is already archived. undecided
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by ashleysummer: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Maybe yes... In my opinion, marijuana does more good than harm to people and society as a whole. Medical marijuana has been effectively used as a medication for seizures, post-dramatic stress disorder, ADHD, nausea, headaches, relaxation for cancer patients and the list continues. I have used marijuana myself for over thirteen years , now I don't . I can say that alcohol is more addictive drug than marijuana and I am living proof of that.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by jy478895: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
legalization of marijuana is a big issue....[urlhttps://www.buymarijuanaworldwide.com/url] should be legally buy.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by jy478895: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Legalization of marijuana is getting a big topic to discuss. cannabis marijuana should be legally buy.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Jakumo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
The effects of marijuana are greatly enhanced if it is fermented over a few months, similar to the way in which tobacco is fermented before being made into cigarettes on an industrial scale.

The fermentation of cannabis is a time-honored tradition in Malawi, a nation whose weed is renowned world over for supreme potency and delicious taste. That Malawian method has now been adopted by discerning connoisseurs in the West, who share ideas on websites such as the one in the following link.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=309172&page=212

The modernized Malawi fermentation technique does require a vacuum sealer machine for the best results, which also ensures that mold does not form on the weed during the process, after which the final product can be eaten instead of smoked, to produce a much longer lasting and pleasant effect.
Re: Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? by Aliyah9: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
I guess most of people are rather loyal towards medical marijuana, but I can't say the same about usual cannabis which provokes addiction and "high" effect. Medical marijuana is a proven remedy from multiple symptoms like chronic pains, insomnia and anxiety, panic attacks and bad appetite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Mobile Phone Use May Impact Sperm Count, Study Says / Orimerunmu Community In Ogun Chokes Under Fumes From Yoyo Recycling Plant / My D&C Experience.... Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.