Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m (31539 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] / Dead Body Found In Mohamed Elneny’s House In Egypt / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:
As an Arsenal fan, Emery should let me.give him list of players to offload;

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi

All player listed above are not close to an average player

Nah Bro, Iwobi is a star in the making. Leave the brother alone. Others, you can sell at knockoff prices.

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by argon500: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adakintroy:
As for me ozil too has to go..he is under performing.

We need consistency in that midfield. I wonder how our mid field would gave been if not for torerra this season.

Ozil will give you one good game and then go into hibernation for another seven.

See, Ozil is somehow committed to Arsenal if not he should have left. I think the problem is more above Ozil. Arsenal needs to play as a team not as individual. Player like Ramsey, Iwobi and Mustaphi could kill someone's moral with their silly mistakes
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by argon500: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bidobado1:

Nah Bro, Iwobi is a star in the making. Leave the brother alone. Others, you can sell at knockoff prices.

Iwobi is not close to an average player.
Compared to little Mbappe, Griezman,
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Pascchal: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oh

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by seunmohmoh(f): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

An Arsenal fans can never make such statements.
team chelsea
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by oladele00(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
doctokwus:

See how totally senseless you sound.
Imbe!
I Dont care about ur opinion bro
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by EllaCynthia(f): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
OgeFather:
I'm yet to see fans that are petient and humble as arsenal fans *kudos*

Hahahaha
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Adakintroy: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

See, Ozil is somehow committed to Arsenal if not he should have left. I think the problem is more above Ozil. Arsenal needs to play as a team not as individual. Player like Ramsey, Iwobi and Mustaphi could kill someone's moral with their silly mistakes

Am.not talking of his comittment or where his heart is. That is a given. My own is his performance. We are not getting money's worth. How much is he on again remind. Me? The performance he puts in is to shiity for that wager weekly and don't even get me started on big games..where he just simple fail to show up.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by babsbolad: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi

Leave Iwobi out of the list, he has improved greatly this season, give him more time to further his development under the new manager

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Adakintroy: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

Am.not talking of his comittment or where his heart is. That is a given. My own is his performance. We are not getting money's worth. How much is he on again remind. Me? The performance he puts in is too shiity for that wager weekly and don't even get me started on big games..where he just simple fail to show up.

I don't know what you mean by him needing to play as a team cus I don't know anymore team player than ozil. He lacks pace, dribble or individual drive. Doesn't score goes often.
Basically the only thing he is know for is his assist. Which he is not even doing so well anymore. I love ozil really but he is not doing the job .

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by JasonScoolari: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
dominique, it seems you guys mean business this time around or is it another buhari kind of "Next levels? grin
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by sagio09: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi

I'll also add ozil in ur list. Dat player na confirm flop.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by argon500: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adakintroy:

Am.not talking of his comittment or where his heart is. That is a given. My own is his performance. We are not getting money's worth. How much is he on again remind. Me? The performance he puts in is to shiity for that wager weekly and don't even get me started on big games..where he just simple fail to show up.

See try to understand me. A single mistake pass could affect someone's moral. Just imagine yourself as a player, you are one on one with goal keeper but you still have to pass when you could have just strikes the ball on the net. Such mistakes sometimes dull someone's moral.
I am not really Ozil fans but if we continuing playing in such manners, some players might be fed up
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by MexxIT(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adakintroy:
As for me ozil too has to go..he is under performing.

We need consistency in that midfield. I wonder how our mid field would gave been if not for torerra this season.

Ozil will give you one good game and then go into hibernation for another seven.

I swear down... Ozil is d reason Ramsey is leaving and d reason why Ramsey didn't click any more in Arsenal.. Trust me if Emery had come in earlier(last season), Ozil would have been allowed to leave for free and Ramsey offered an extension.. No club wants to offer a player over 250k a week jus to have d player on d bench

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by argon500: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adakintroy:

Am.not talking of his comittment or where his heart is. That is a given. My own is his performance. We are not getting money's worth. How much is he on again remind. Me? The performance he puts in is too shiity for that wager weekly and don't even get me started on big games..where he just simple fail to show up.

I don't know what you mean by him needing to play as a team cus I don't know anymore team player than ozil. He lacks pace, dribble or individual drive. Doesn't score goes often.
Basically the only thing he is know for is his assist. Which he is not even doing so well anymore. I love ozil really but he is not doing the job .

Bro sometimes when you see Ramsey, Iwobi handling balls sometimes, you might give up as a player. A player like Virgil in Luverpool, Kante in Chelsea, Debrune in Man city, you see those players, not that they don't make mistake ok but they are minimal

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Adakintroy: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

See try to understand me. A single mistake pass could affect someone's moral. Just imagine yourself as a player, you are one on one with goal keeper but you still have to pass when you could have just strikes the ball on the net. Such mistakes sometimes dull someone's moral.
I am not really Ozil fans but if we continuing playing in such manners, some players might be fed up

What are you talking about? What single mistake pass are you referring to. Have you been watching games at all this season? Basically ozil only standout game was the one against licester at home. ( if you noticed any other feel free to tell me please) We all prayed he can replicate such performance every other week. Many even said emery works were already yielding positive fruits with him. Then wala...back to slumber city.

Like I said. I love him ooo. But he is just not doing the job.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Japsylee: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
The only reason you would include iwobi in this list considering how well he is playing this season is if you are an Afonja!!!

quote author=argon500 post=73149407]As an Arsenal fan, Emery should let me.give him list of players to offload;

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi

All player listed above are not close to an average player[/quote]

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adakintroy:

Still my fav arsenal player.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by olaszydaruma(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Arsenal should just buy iheanaco instead grin grin

I like to know you better.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by bestpunterever: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
If una like make una buy Messi all I know is that no top four for una

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining
it's better for you to go self you are useless already.
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by NessaBoo(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Asenal’s defense is the biggest question of this season thus far, my darlings have gotten progressively better, more or less, but there are still so many questions to answer before we can take that next important step into consistency and being real title contenders, And the first question that needs answering is just what can be done about this defense.

Emery plsssss we need world class DEFENDERS!!! angry

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by nzeobi(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi

add Danny welbeck to that list and place mikitaryan on pending
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by nengibo: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi

Cech, mustaphi can stay, Iwobi needs a loan move
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi

What makes a player an average player?
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
NessaBoo:
Asenal’s defense is the biggest question of this season thus far, my darlings have gotten progressively better, more or less, but there are still so many questions to answer before we can take that next important step into consistency and being real title contenders, And the first question that needs answering is just what can be done about this defense.

Emery plsssss we need world class DEFENDERS!!! angry
Who exactly are d world class defenders&who creates them?
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Enemyofpeace: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
bestpunterever:
it's better for you to go self you are useless already.
why do you ate me so much? What did I did to you?

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by kennosklint(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
seunmohmoh:
what do you want Chelsea to do about it??
sign him na
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by bluefilm: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adakintroy:

Ozil too is wack.

The one wey dey vex me pass now na dis one wey be say if dey change am for game and as the idiot dey comot; im go just ignore unai emery even when the man stretch out his hand for a hand shake.

Na so that idiotic Sanchez do wen be say if wenger comot am for game, the animal go begin vex like wetin I no know.

Now make im try am now with mourinho make we know whether e go see game play again till season finish.

Nonsense players wey dey always feel too big.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by bestpunterever: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
why do you ate me so much? What did I did to you?

I can't ate you cus you are not a food.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by tbibuzz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
argon500:

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi

Hope u well so ? Better Comot iwobi for dat. List selll d rest for all I care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 / Homeless World Cup: Netherlands Embarrasses Nigeria / Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.