Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m (31540 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] / Dead Body Found In Mohamed Elneny’s House In Egypt / BREAKING: Arsene Wenger Resigns As Arsenal Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Martinez19(m): 3:49am On Nov 21, 2018
OgeFather:
I'm yet to see fans that are petient and humble as arsenal fans *kudos*
As in! After the trophiless spell and the misery in the hands of Bayern Munich and Barcelona, I think they deserve that definition. grin
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Anaedo1: 4:23am On Nov 21, 2018
argon500:
As an Arsenal fan, Emery should let me give him list of players to offload;

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi
Mktarian

All player listed above are not close to an average
You are not an Arsenal fan..player
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by BEKAZ(m): 5:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by argon500: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2018
OtunbaBlack:

Don’t let me say you are daft if you watch football you will know Iwobi as been a very crucial player in the arsenal team and Cech is still a better keeper with more experience than Leno instead of you to follow football stats you listen to people’s argument like you can even hit a ball

Iwobi compared to Sane, Mane, DeBrune ?
So if you are given an opportunity to coach a big team with blank check, so you you buy Iwobi?
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2018
argon500:

Iwobi compared to Sane, Mane, DeBrune ?
So if you are given an opportunity to coach a big team with blank check, so you you buy Iwobi?

What are you saying again .. you said iwobi is useless and am schooling you that you know nothing about football
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by argon500: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2018
OtunbaBlack:

What are you saying again .. you said iwobi is useless and am schooling you that you know nothing about football

Bro answer this simple question, if as a coach you were given blank check to buy any player in the world, would you buy Iwobi?
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by thesegunaluko(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
For me, this shouldn't be the case.. We don't have a natural backup as DM for Toreira. Why sell Elneny when he can be useful in the cup games and UEL.

For latest/current jobs, please visit www.delon.ng
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Slimlord(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2018
argon500:

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi
Mktarian

All player listed above are not close to an average player
iwobi really?
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by MrCEO69(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2018
argon500:

Pete cech
Aaron Ramsey
Iwobi
Elneny
Mustaphi
Mktarian

All player listed above are not close to an average player
Seriously iwobi? Even his haters are now singing � his praise
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by samlake(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Arsenal fans remind me of the proverb which says: A patient dog eat the fatest bone...
Re: EPL: Arsenal Coach, Emery Takes Final Decision On Selling Elneny, To Sign £17.8m by Boxer007(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Evaqueen:
cheesy

Darling let make love to u and I will stop being gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ultra Modern 17,000 Seater Eket Stadium Opens May 2019 / Homeless World Cup: Netherlands Embarrasses Nigeria / Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.