Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch (77350 Views)

Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Elioandrew: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Adams be like... Make I stand one side before slap go follow.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Kingosytex(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
jolly good fellas!!

some idiots will be here on nairaland fighting and exchanging words because of these greedy thieves
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Nwibii: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
This goes to all of u faceless guys here on NL abusing each other. Look out how friendly they are with the warmth handshake. We that are not even contesting are d ones heating up the polity.
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Princeton92(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
I wonder what's going through Atiku's mind there though!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by BabaO2: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Whatever.., Atiku we never be president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by slickbak(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Padi Padi
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by desiredmee(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Moral lesson to learn from this pics..... Never spend your precious time arguing or fighting over these politicians,they are friends and are about their personal interest
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Gkay1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
faces of looter
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Officialpdpnig: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

This is how you will rant till he finishes his tenure

Yes he will finish and never return!
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by ssssjjjjj: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
saraki time to experience shame first-class is at hand, the man who betrayed his father and send him to early grave .
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by akinboyo: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
No sense in all this, but blabb!
Officialpdpnig:

More like what's on Oshiomholes mind. Saraki knows he is already on his way out.

Oshiomhole is an Edo man with fire in his blood and he will ensure saraki is removed and rendered irrelevant senate-wise and kwara - wise.

You can ask those he did it to in the past.

Besides this same Oshiomhole has broken sarakis unbeaten run in Kwara. So go figure.

My concern is how Atiku is looking like one of these overbloated Chinese boys in school with big heads who get bullied daily. His head alone almost blocked the whole screen behind him
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Officialpdpnig: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
akinboyo:
No sense in all this, but blabb!

More like all fact while yours is all blab
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by akinboyo: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nonsense! You better face your life
ssssjjjjj:
saraki time to experience shame first-class is at hand, the man who betrayed his father and send him to early grave .
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Ayobami7(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
lol
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
No permanent enemy in politics.
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by collins2good(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Karatum:
Saraki looks so presidential. Oshomhole is like a rat
Just imagine, Rat is better than you
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by adejumobuk(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
this is the lesson for those been use for political ambition.
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dem no be enemy, na me and u on social media be enemies, so use your head angry
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by ssssjjjjj: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
on points
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Enemyofpeace: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Karatum:
Saraki looks so presidential. Oshomhole is like a rat
come make I tell you something

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by AnyoneButAtiku: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
knightsTempler:
Obj supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is a commissioner in an APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.
Meanwhile, some of you are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing yourselves for them. Tell me then the meaning of foolishness. Just tell me!

Bukola Saraki batting for PDP, Gbemisola Saraki bowling for APC grin
Talk about having all bases covered.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by fuse88(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
nawa for this man ok
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku is not pleased with the presence of Adams Oshiomhole at all. How can this small rat defeat his party? Well, bro Atiku take heart its one of those things
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by drix128: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

More like what's on Oshiomholes mind. Saraki knows he is already on his way out.

Oshiomhole is an Edo man with fire in his blood and he will ensure saraki is removed and rendered irrelevant senate-wise and kwara - wise.

Besides this same Oshiomhole has broken sarakis unbeaten run in Kwara. So go figure.

My concern is how Atiku is looking like one of these overbloated Chinese boys in school with big heads who get bullied daily. His head alone almost blocked the whole screen behind him

Like if you've gone back to check the screen after reading this grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Bizibi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

hmmmm,change the monicker.....
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by taretoofine(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Saraki be like: If I carry this book smack this your barhead ehh! grin
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by nifty60(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
What on their mind? Let those fools keep fighting among themselves, while we keep using their brain.
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Keep shut please, you talk too much! Which edo blood and fire? I am not a fan of any of those politicuans-Atiku ,Saraki, Oshiomole etc, but I hate it when people sound like you just did. For your info, nobody recorns with your ""edo blood and fire"! Empty chest beating!
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Officialpdpnig: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

Keep shut please, you talk too much! Which edo blood and fire? I am not a fan of any of those politicuans-Atiku ,Saraki, Oshiomole etc, but I hate it when people sound like you just did. For your info, nobody recorns with your ""edo blood and fire"! Empty chest beating!

Abeg shut up. Na who call you come chop? You think I am an Edo man?

You are not a fan of Atiku, saraki, Oshiomhole yen yen yen like say person ask you to vomit before.

Trash
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Yankee101: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Saraki na boss sha. E go dey smile like say nothing dey worry am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.