Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch (77347 Views)

Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
dadebayo1:
Photo speaks...

like you donnt want to greet a friend and he holding on for you to return attention back to him .. saraki alway expressional on pictures .

xpressional ko weavon nii grin grin ok
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Afamed: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Saraki: Since you came in as APC chairman, you have never lost any election. The serial Secondus is a pain in our party, always coming second.

Oshiomole: I have told you , not once not twice, Adam is the first man God created, so he will always come first in all elections. Secondus is just living by his name.cough long pause.... hmm hmm, I stand with Secondus. Come here, I have not finished, Saraki hurriedly come in ( What's it again?)

Oshiomole: tell Atiku, that people didn't buy the firewood sympathy , that he might need to come with another tale story.

Saraki: I warned him about that before...lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by okoropikin: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Saraki: Oshobaba Osho: Sara Sara
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Calers: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku is not happy, sai maigaskiya.
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by bestpunterever: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
They are fighting for common goals to loot us dry.
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Osho The Clown
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by dadebayo1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

like you donnt want to greet a friend and he holding on for you to return attention back to him .. saraki alway expressional on pictures .

xpressional ko weavon nii grin grin ok

Very correct...
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Abeg shut up. Na who call you come chop? You think I am an Edo man?

You are not a fan of Atiku, saraki, Oshiomhole yen yen yen like say person ask you to vomit before.

Trash
E be like say the thing wey you dey take dey confuse you bah? My point is very clear, even to your blind eyes, just don't advertise any edo ""blood or fire"" or whatever to me here and I honestly don't care if you are edo or not! If I strike seven Egede for your head, you no fit survive am! I am not your mate in this business o!
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Officialpdpnig: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

E be like say the thing wey you dey take dey confuse you bah? My point is very clear, even to your blind eyes, just don't advertise any edo ""blood or fire"" or whatever to me here and I honestly don't care if you are edo or not! If I strike seven Egede for your head, you no fit survive am! I am not your mate in this business o!

Shut up and shift make I see road. Egede kiii you dia
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by paix(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
No permanent enemy in politics. It's only the poor masses that have permanent enemy, sometimes even blood brothers could be bitter enemies.
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by xcellencia(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oshiomole no wan look Saraki eyeball to eyeball even tho they shaking hands
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Officialpdpnig: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=OROSUNBOLB post=73151988][/quote]

Person dey nack hand for ground still dey talk say na ground go cry.

Na the same ground go swallow you plus that hand you take nack am.

I talk am again, Egede kii you dia
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by arrestdarrester: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enangson:
Caption This Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At GEJ Book Launch

What's on Saraki mind?

Saraki's smile is scary

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by mumisco4real(f): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enangson:

What's on Saraki mind?
Atiftu be like osho baba looks smart and fit like baba Buhari.well make I no give up.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by nickxtra(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why is Atiku looking helpless in the picture?
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by frozen70(f): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
That's politics for you
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by bmos(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Karatum:
Saraki looks so presidential. Oshomhole is like a rat

Come hear wicked talk o
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by kamez(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
saraki be like 'Shebi if I slap this ugly dwarf now dem go say I wicked
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by olushevy05: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
The way Saraki dey look Oshiomole en ( that face looks very friendly) , if you kill yourself for one yeye politician en, you die well.

✋I pledge to campaign for my candidates with SENSE, so help me God. ( who want die for una??)

I'm Atikulate

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Harrysid(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
That was literally a perfect opportunity to cleanse (Bomb) Nigeria from these people.
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
As atiku they look oshiomole, him they say" by this next time next year I know say you go they jail"
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by OmoOshodi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
dadebayo1:
Photo speaks...
4th degree freemansory token...." If you know you know..."

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by bikefab(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
The 3 thieves...
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by ofeco: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enangson:

What's on Saraki mind?

These are band of criminals that are hell bent on sapping the country dry. They are in different political parties with the same agenda. Shame on those commoners that are fighting their comrades in the name of defending those rogues.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by YoungLionken(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Shut up and shift make I see road. Egede kiii you dia
He's an impostor
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by YoungLionken(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

You're a shameless fool, take it that way
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Badonasty(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enangson:

What's on Saraki mind?

and some people will kill themselves because of these people

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Blinkyzarmani: 4:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Tizu:

Oshiomole has a bag full of troubles. And Saraki has a hand in Oshiomole 's invitations to DSS office because his men are there.
Remember how they dealt with Magu in the Red Chambers.

Very true.
Saraki is one devil u don't want to go against
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Awoleesu(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Adams shaking Bukola's hand but his attention is on the damsel...

Eyah, the 'Foreign Investment' no gree yield ROI embarassed
Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by Klins2000(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Even SGF is afraid. He may be thinking . . . Are you sure Oshiomole is not here to romance with PDP on how to defeat PMB?
Enangson:

What's on Saraki mind?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
1_SARAKI BE LIKE " I WISH I COULD KILL YOU THROUGH THIS HANDSHAKE! 2_ATIKU BE LIKE OSHIOMOLE CAN YOU EMIT ELECTRONS TO HIS HANDS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.