Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Commercial Drivers Should Be Cautioned Against This!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Commercial Drivers Should Be Cautioned Against This!!! (493 Views)

I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Drivers Should Be Cautioned Against This!!! by Tinamoore(f): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
I have observed with dismay the habit of some commercial bus drivers leaving their car engine on while refueling it at filling stations.

Yesterday, I experienced the same thing.I cautioned the driver to put off the engine but he totally ignored me like I wasn't making sense.when I called the attention of the fuel station attendant, his reply was" you no see the driver don refuse, wetin you wan make I do".
And he went ahead to refuel the car with the engine still on.

The worst part of it all was the nonchalant attitude other passengers in the bus displayed.none of them reprimanded the driver .they all kept their cool.it was like a normal scenario to them.

I was so scared feeling the bus would go up in flames.even if the commercial drivers are insane, how about the fuel station attendants. Are they not given some sort of training prior to employment? Can't a fuel station be sanctioned because of this?

Please when next I experience this, how best can i handle it because both the driver, fuel station attendant and other passengers saw it as a "normal thing".but I felt otherwise because I know the imminent danger that can be associated with such practice.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Drivers Should Be Cautioned Against This!!! by CreepyBlackpool: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
how much did you buy ticket that you want to be commanding the poor driver to stressfully be on-ing and offing the engine
Re: Commercial Drivers Should Be Cautioned Against This!!! by Tinamoore(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
how much did you buy ticket that you want to be commanding the poor driver to stressfully be on-ing and offing the engine

Really? Is it all about money or safety of human lives. What a way to reason. angry

1 Like

Re: Commercial Drivers Should Be Cautioned Against This!!! by blackboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's a norm. U must be bollo or box. Pele. Welcome to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Discovering The Italian Family Business Culture As A Sustainable Business Model / Steps In Preparing Coconut Rice / Apo Rock Villa Estate Abuja A Good Place To Raise A Peaciful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.