Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet (1698 Views)

I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2021
is there anyway to locate this person ? i have googled his name and it came back to one company in lekki but the company is not picking up calls. maybe it is a fake company. so i have his drivers license and 4 bank cards all active. i suspect he went to this establishment yesterday and when he sat down the wallet fell out of his pocket. his name is FAYOSE OLADIPO OLAKUNLE. not sure if i should reveal the rest of his details but he is 35 years old. below is his picture

3 Likes

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by TradeFxMT5: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
is there anyway to locate this person ? i have googled his name and it came back to one company in lekki but the company is not picking up calls. maybe it is a fake company. so i have his drivers license and 4 bank cards all active. i suspect he went to this establishment yesterday and when he sat down the wallet fell out of his pocket. his name is FAYOSE OLADIPO OLAKUNLE. not sure if i should reveal the rest of his details but he is 35 years old

Money dey inside?
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2021
lalasticala please frontpage so we can locate this guy . i am sure he is distressed right now
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by TeDesQ: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Is there a phone number on any of the document?

Try searching face book and Instagram with his names

1 Like

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by money121(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Ok
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by providencia(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
is there anyway to locate this person ? i have googled his name and it came back to one company in lekki but the company is not picking up calls. maybe it is a fake company. so i have his drivers license and 4 bank cards all active. i suspect he went to this establishment yesterday and when he sat down the wallet fell out of his pocket. his name is FAYOSE OLADIPO OLAKUNLE. not sure if i should reveal the rest of his details but he is 35 years old. below is his picture

There should be a phone number on that drivers licence. "Next of kin". Call it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2021
TeDesQ:
Is there a phone number on any of the document?

Try searching face book and Instagram with his names
no phone number but i managed to trace him to linkedin but the company he supposedly works at is not picking up calls. i dont even know if the company is real. they do have a web presence but no ones picking up calls at 9 am ?

1 Like

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2021
providencia:

There should be a phone number on that drivers licence. "Next of kin". Call it
OH I SEE THANK YOU VERYYYYYYYY MUCH. i saw the N of K but wasnt sure what that was. let me call the number now. Thank you very muchh

2 Likes

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by TeDesQ: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
no phone number but i managed to trace him to linkedin but the company he supposedly works at is not picking up calls. i dont even know if the company is real. they do have a web presence but no ones picking up calls at 9 am ?

Most companies don't publish their real phone numbers. Please can you try his bank alternatively? Once his bank sees it, they can call his phone number on their record

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by yinchar(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2021
@Seun

I think its high time Nairaland had a Lost and Found section

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by inspiredbelieve: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2021
TeDesQ:

Most companies don't publish their real phone numbers. Please can you try his bank alternatively? Once his bank sees it, they can call his phone number on their record

Exactly! Just take one of the cards to the bank. They'll call him asap

1 Like

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2021
well guys the story has a happy ending. i just called the number on the N of K. spoke to his sister. well i am meeting the guy in 2 hours time to return it. he was very happy. didnt believe all i did to locate him. HAPPY ENDING

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by uboma(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
well guys the story has a happy ending. i just called the number on the N of K. spoke to his sister. well i am meeting the guy in 2 hours time to return it. he was very happy. didnt believe all i did to locate him. HAPPY ENDING

You are a good man. Word of caution though, do not go alone to meet him. If possible, carry along a spy camera...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by potbelly(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2021
Op, Thank you for your kind gesture...

God's blessings...
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by potbelly(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2021
I am sure the meeting will be held in a public place...
uboma:

You are a good man. Word of caution though, do not go alone to meet him. If possible, carry along a spy camera...

3 Likes

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by fannybaby(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
. Whaoo So good of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by Wawelexy(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2021
A
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by Nephilim: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Lovely!

Keep up the great job.

A good deed doesn't go unrewarded, your blessings will never pass you by.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by reaky(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
What's the name of the person?
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by mosquitoway: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i know him, you can send him a message directly on facebook, his name there is Hrh Ladipo fayose, if he does not respond, send a message to his brother on facebook : Deji Fayose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by Olibboy: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ure just like me...good of yhu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
uboma:

it went well. there was no problems at all. gave him back his bank cards and drivers license

3 Likes

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
mosquitoway:
i know him, you can send him a message directly on facebook, his name there is Hrh Ladipo fayose, if he does not respond, send a message to his brother on facebook : Deji Fayose
bro that email you sent me a message to ? i dont remember the details again. my new email is john7trumpet@gmail.com in case you want to correspond. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by uboma(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
it went well. there was no problems at all. gave him back his bank cards and drivers license

Great. Keep up the good work. God bless you, amin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by blazepascal(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Keep up the good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by talk2hb1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
Maybe we should build an app for lost and found
I guess lostbutfound.com.ng should do, or pantiri.com.ng
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by Quirekoon: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Op, talk true.
If you sabi hack the atm cards, you for neva withdraw?
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Quirekoon:
Op, talk true.
If you sabi hack the atm cards, you for neva withdraw?
never crossed my mind. go through my threads so you can have an idea of what i am about. everything you do in this life you will pay for. laws of karma. i try to operate my life to where i have zero karma, meaning i do unto others what i want them to do to me, and i would hope if i lose my bank cards you would return it without stealing from me and so this is what i would do if i find your bank cards. gerrit ? its not a question of whether i can hack it or not. this is nigeria, to get someone to hack it is as easy as drinking water. that mall on the corner of admiralty way and victoria arobieke road in lekki there are a million boys there who would hack it in 10 seconds and clean out all 4 accounts. my point being, that was not the issue. the thing is that i am operating on a higher god like frequency and one of the core values of operating on this god like frequency is to shun all evil. and the benefits you get from operating on this god frequency far outweighs the tashere paper money you will get from stealing from people. i am a god walking amongst humans and i try to operate like a god everywhere i go.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by nlreserve: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
never crossed my mind. go through my threads so you can have an idea of what i am about. everything you do in this life you will pay for. laws of karma. i try to operate my life to where i have zero karma, meaning i do unto others what i want them to do to me, and i would hope if i lose my bank cards you would return it without stealing from me and so this is what i would do if i find your bank cards. gerrit ? its not a question of whether i can hack it or not. this is nigeria, to get someone to hack it is as easy as drinking water. that mall on the corner of admiralty way and victoria arobieke road in lekki there are a million boys there who would hack it in 10 seconds and clean out all 4 accounts. my point being, that was not the issue. the thing is that i am operating on a higher god like frequency and one of the core values of operating on this god like frequency is to shun all evil. and the benefits you get from operating on this god frequency far outweighs the tashere paper money you will get from stealing from people. i am a god walking amongst humans and i try to operate like a god everywhere i go.
For your mind. And you dey envy successful people for other threads
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2021
nlreserve:
For your mind. And you dey envy successful people for other threads
lol nah bro it is a genuine question, how is Mbaka a black man, a roman catholic ? that is a white mans invented religion. its a valid concern.
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by nlreserve: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lol nah bro it is a genuine question, how is Mbaka a black man, a roman catholic ? that is a white mans invented religion. its a valid concern.
No,not that. You are jealous of him producing yughorts and bottled water. And you claim he never did enough by clearing the hospital bills of people. Is that not envy?
Re: I Found Someones Drivers License And 4 Bank Cards In A Wallet by HEAVEN4444: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2021
nlreserve:
No,not that. You are jealous of him producing yughorts and bottled water. And you claim he never did enough by clearing the hospital bills of people. Is that not envy?
ok first of all i dont know what YUGHORT is, and secondly how is someone producing water that is endowed naturally to us by the most HIGH ? or do you mean he is BOTTLING water ?

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 / Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.