Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Please Advice A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice A Friend (707 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Friend by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello Nairalander,

I have a female friend who has been dating a guy for over a year now... She is in her very late twenties... She is truly involved in this relationship to the extent that she spends time with him in his house and also do some chores as a normal Nigerian.

There was a time she need d to save some money elsewhere because she does not want to spend it, she saved it gullibly in the guy's account (100k to be precise). She said she has been seeing signs that he does not want to be fully involved...by telling her that if she is in a hurry, she should look for someone else.

Of recent, she called him and he didn't pick his call and so, she called his colleague and she heard him saying in the background that "The way this girl dey disturb me ehn, my wife no disturb me reach" ... With that alone, she got courage to challenge him and he said she should leave him and go.

So... She has been in thought all these days and crying all sorts... I have tried in so many ways to explain to her that the guy is a gonner...

I got permission to put this here from here so Nigerians can help me advice her...

Nairalanders, over to you!

NB... When she asked for mer money sometime back, he said he has used it and can only give her some part now...
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tell her Earthbound has an award for her. An award for 2018's Most Gullible Fellow.
Re: Please Advice A Friend by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
1. The guy has broken the relationship

2. He said he will pay her money to her in part. If she isn't comfortable with this arrangement, she should report the case to the police.
Re: Please Advice A Friend by highqueen(f): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please, tell her to move on.

Men are scum. tongue
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Jayslicky: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
That nigga is the bomb, I just like him already without knowing him. The emotional torture Nigerian girls give to guys is way too much and if you check the money the guy has been spending on the bitch it's more than 100k.
Thumbs up to the guy.
You don't need to seek advice for your friend, she was just paid back in her own coin, let her wallow in grieve.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Friend by SEGLIZ: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jayslicky:
That nigga is the bomb, I just like him already without knowing him. The emotional torture Nigerian girls give to guys is way too much and if you check the money the guy has been spending on the bitch it's more than 100k.
Thumbs up to the guy.
You don't need to seek advice for your friend, she was just paid back in her own coin, let her wallow in grieve.

you've just mocked yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Friend by Kirinwa: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
highqueen:

Men are scum. tongue

Your mum married a scum and a scum fathered you?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Friend by carter009(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
I know your father and brothers are scum,, please stop posting rubbish,, is some men and not all men.
highqueen:

Men are scum. tongue
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Diamond23(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Der z dz song dat goes like dz............MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON, no matter who dey say/do MOVE ON. Can’t even remember d song well or know d artist
Re: Please Advice A Friend by lilmax(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
ras ras she'll be alright

rove na scam
Re: Please Advice A Friend by AryEmber(f): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Some questions pisses me off like kilode? What stupid advice does she want again? If she no collect that money eh.... don't let me finish what's on my mind.
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Madmoizelle: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Local scammer angry, Ogbontarigi Ayanije angry

Tell your friend to take her mind off him, won't be easy but she'll be over it eventually, I've been there before and it wasn't easy, if she'd like to involved the police, they may as well request for a SHARE cry.. keep her company and take her out once in a while so she won't fall into depression and eventually commit suicide.
Re: Please Advice A Friend by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
AryEmber:
Some questions pisses me off like kilode? What stupid advice does she want again? If she no collect that money eh.... don't let me finish what's on my mind.

Please finish it
Re: Please Advice A Friend by Oreofepeters: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:

Men are scum. tongue
like your dad

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Dream Man / Feeling Lonely / Cowgirl Style || Latest Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.