Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo (5908 Views)

Nigeria Could Be A Full Member Of The G20 By Sunday! / Umahi Is Still A Full Member Of PDP – Chairman / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Joevics(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
Wallahi president BUHARI is a democrats, he knows how to bring Confusion in the minds of rogues politicians. grin grin
just like the confusion in your grammar.
Do you know GEJ built 9 new federal universities and various Almajiri schools? Take advantage of them and stop showcasing your illiteracy.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by jom28gy(m): 12:38am On Nov 21, 2018
good to hear
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 21, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba is back cheesy

Buhari is the symbol of poverty, Everything he touch dies
So he must go .
You mean OBJ didn't know the qualities of Buhary before supporting him. Or that someone like Tinubu does not know that Buhary has nothing to offer Nigerians
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by engrsyer(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2018
All hands must be on deck to put the country on auto reverse and forward ever than that stupid next level that jubril of Sudan said
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Calers: 1:50am On Nov 21, 2018
God will never forgive Obasanjo. Old fool.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Gbagbuo247: 2:22am On Nov 21, 2018
It's not a news, we already know. Since he wrote that letter to BaBa
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SEGLIZ: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

When he tore his PDP card you didn't call it comedy then

it is worth comedy when a man chooses inconsistent and lacking integrity.
how does it sound like when a man return to his faeces.
only a dog returns to it vomit.
only ruminants chew cud.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SarkinYarki: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2018
SEGLIZ:

it is worth comedy when a man chooses the inconsistent and la lacking integrity.
how does it sound like when a man return to his faeces.
only a dog returns to it vomit.
only ruminants chew cud.

Shut up Buhari is the only faeces
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SEGLIZ: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Shut up Buhari is the only faeces

hey goon, why the insult!? it is obvious you lack parental upbringing. just can't imagine how you gatecrash the party. only intelligent ones are welcome to the ball. you even can't make an argument for yourself yet you are trying to form present sir. indifferent like you are not welcome aboard.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SarkinYarki: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
SEGLIZ:

hey goon, why the insult!? it is obvious you lack parental upbringing. just can't imagine how you gatecrash the party. only intelligent ones are welcome to the ball. you even can't make an argument for yourself yet you are trying to form present sir. indifferent like you are not welcome aboard.

If you still want an argument of 25 thousand sectarian deaths, 18 million job losses , 300 percent inflation and escalating poverty then I pity you
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SEGLIZ: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

If you still want an argument of 25 thousand sectarian deaths, 18 million job losses , 300 percent inflation and escalating poverty then I pity you

why are the likes of obj, ibb and others kicking against the candidacy of pmb? question is, is for the good of all? the answer is NO.
this men are out of biz. from every rumour there would be an iota of truth. they are kicking against him cos he has refuse them the renewal of the licence to their oil block questioning how they could acquire such as a public servant.
it remains a rumour, a barbers shop talk. but truth is in every rumour there would be an element of genuineness. same way he was inconsistent during gej administration just bcoz he had no gej in is pocket.
hey listen I'm not for pdp neither for apc but truth is this men are the ones destroying us. before consenting and endorsing atiku do think there has not been a mutual agreement? they are ready to take us back into the evil days that landed us in Buharis government. Buhari is not good for all neither would they be better off. atikulation is about bringing all share holders back into business. don't pity me, I don't deserve being pitied I'm always in celebration mood. pity the land and the future generations.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SarkinYarki: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
SEGLIZ:

why are the likes of obj, ibb and others kicking against the candidacy of pmb? question is, is for the good of all? the answer is NO.
this men are out of biz. from every rumour there would be an iota of truth. they are kicking are kicking against him cos he has refuse them the renewal of the licence to their oil block questioning how they could acquire such as a public servant.
it remains a rumour, a barbers shop talk. but truth is in every rumour there would be an element of genuineness. same way he was inconsistent during gej administration just bcoz he had no gej in is pocket.
hey listen I'm not for pdp neither for apc but truth is this men are the ones destroying us. before consenting and endorsing atiku do think there has not been a mutual agreement? they are ready to take us back into the evil days that landed us in Buharis government. Buhari is not good for neither would they be better off. atikulation is about bringing all share holders back into business. don't pity me, I don't deserve being pitied I'm always celebration mood. pity the land and the future generations.

So OBJ at his age is still looking for business? grin Don't you think If Obj wanted money from Buhari to lend him his endorsement Buhari will pay billions , if Buhari can pay Keyamo 450 million Naira for his endorsement then Imagine what OBj would have received if he was willing to play ball .. Obj is not lacking anything in his life rather its you and your poor loved ones that are being thrown deeper into poverty by Buhari yet you are here yapping .. Can you afford Kia Picanto as you are now? Can you ?
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SEGLIZ: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

So OBJ at his age is still looking for business? grin Don't you think If Obj wanted money from Buhari to lend him his endorsement Buhari will pay billions , if Buhari can pay Keyamo 450 million Naira for his endorsement then Imagine what OBj would have received if he was willing to play ball .. Obj is not lacking anything in his life rather its you and your poor loved ones that are being thrown deeper into poverty by Buhari yet you are here yapping .. Can you afford Kia Picanto as you are now? Can you ?

I can see your so comfortable you can call some other ones poor. it quite obvious you've crossed the poverty line so can't but pity others, the rich ones don't discuss Nigeria poverty state but it's economy cos that where they dwell, so if you are done drifting come back to yourself.
Have you ever met a contented soul? No, not on earth (the more reason the economist said, "human wants are insatia"wink let alone Nigeria of all places, an average Nigerian is nothing but a greed. how many vote would kiyamo bring to the table? no human is comfortable with wealth don't be deceived, they own oil blocks that is meant for all themselves you don't need them to tell you. I not apc neither for pdp but look inward before you atikulate into another refurbished atikulated lorry that is ready for another slave trip, their are neutral candidates that has not deeper try them if we can through them have a better nation.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by adaeze12345(f): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
if you're a Nigeria youth and you're supporting this politicians you better be wise.
they care less about the masses think about it when last did you really benefit from this govt.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by codedguy1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The level of daftness of some people can be better imagined.

Zombies will continue to look for excuses for this failed govt just to justify themselves.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by seanfer(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
blacknp:
You shall be judged by your words,do not use the Lords name in vain,obasanjo swore he will never support atiku?the old man just signed his death warrant.

It's Everywhere online he said that..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign Advert / Toll Gate Designates. South East Has The Highest. / El-Rufai Is An Expert In Turning A Rotten Situation To A Bad One— Tinubu Goofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.