Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Buying Items On Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Items On Amazon (321 Views)

Buying Items From Amazon.com , Ebay.com And Other USA Sites Made Easy&cheaper / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Items On Amazon by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello house,pls want to buy a particular item on amazon and I want to receive it in NIPOST office in sabo Lagos , close to sabo market,pls what are the procedures,as regards to the shipping address I will put on my amazon account
Re: Buying Items On Amazon by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
jackslow:
Hello house,pls want to buy a particular item on amazon and I want to receive it in NIPOST office in sabo Lagos , close to sabo market,pls what are the procedures,as regards to the shipping address I will put on my amazon account
Just use your correct home address with the area code of your location. You can search on Google and make sure it's exactly the area code of your address you use. Once the items get to post office, they will call you to come pick it up. Simple. That's how its been done.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huge Rewarding Investment Opportunity / Where Is The S In Our Currency? / Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.