Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Best Way To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Butt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Way To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Butt (611 Views)

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Butt by dynamiteclassic(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
I Know You Ladies Would Want Your Butt To Be Pimples Free, Butt Guys Will Die For Check Out The Best Way To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Butt That Has Been Trending Online

When the weather starts to heat up especially in Nigeria, for some of us, that means low necklines, even lower backs, and shorter shorts. But for some people, showing that much skin can be a bit stressful if you're prone to body breakouts — especially if you're the type to get a bit of acne on your booty

Read More Below
https://bamidale..com/2018/11/the-best-way-to-get-rid-of-pimples-on.html?m=1

Re: The Best Way To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Butt by Cutefergieee: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Factors That Trigger Bed Wetting In Adult / Wheelchair For Sale / Help, I Haven't Slept At Night For 8 Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.