Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) (1588 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Jothamthompson: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Touching Story that would make you cry (meme collections)

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Jothamthompson: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
More

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Jothamthompson: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Mod

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Jothamthompson: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Jothamthompson: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Jothamthompson: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Mod take to the promise land

1 Like

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by johnbuck81(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2018
this is cool... nice.

1 Like

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Niyeal(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2018
You tried

1 Like

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by majamajic(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2018
a round of applause !!!!
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by ihustler(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hey Fella,

When will you teach that 'other one' wey dey yeye him self dey do meme how to do stuffs like dis?
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Katier00(f): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
You just shared my story. People are so wicked. They will come to you in a very gentle manner, pleading and crying but when it is time to pay, you will be the one insulting them for your kindness

2 Likes

Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by mizlexy: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
nice one
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by okaba04: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
I just fell into one of those trap... I borrow my ex girl friend Money and she has refuse to pay back... she said month end and month Don end pass stey stay...
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by mysticgal(f): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
one has been oweing me since February and na 50k she owe me oh.

I don vow say I no go borrow person money wey I no fit dash am.
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by frozen70(f): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Katier00:
You just shared my story. People are so wicked. They will come to you in a very gentle manner, pleading and crying but when it is time to pay, you will be the one insulting them for your kindness

Any money less than 10,000 you borrowed out to anyone

Bear in mind that you might get it and you might not get it or worst still you guys will quarell and that ends the story about the money
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by frozen70(f): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Kudo to you for this concept and your creativity is splendid
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by babyfaceafrica: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
eeyah
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Katier00(f): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2018
frozen70:

Any money less than 10,000 you borrowed out to anyone

Bear in mind that you might get it and you might not get it or worst still you guys will quarell and that ends the story about the money
so true. Some will form they have forgotten about it. Even if Jesus will come down and ask me to borrow out money to anyone, me I no do at all.
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by shininglite(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Psalm 37 vs 21
The Wicked borroweth and do not pay..
if you don't have the money it's understandable.. but most times they will have and be turning the prsn around.. the money would seem too big in there eyes forgetting that they were willing to do any when they had issues..
God See's pple like this as wicked and once you re wicked in his sight he can't hear you
Proverbs 21 vs 27

borrowed a friend 200k under trust since April till now it has been one story to another.. it pains me a lot.. involving the police will mess up the situation
Re: Touching Story That Would Make You Cry (meme Collections) by Ranchhoddas: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
But in truth a person can fall on hard times and be unable to pay. It happened to me once.
Took a loan and was unable to repay after a long while.
When I eventually did, it was like a yoke had left my neck. I was so happy that I added interest.
Since then, I swore never to take a loan in my life for any reason.
So sometimes it could be due to circumstances the defaulter cannot help!

The lesson here should be never give someone a loan you cannot forgo.

(1) (Reply)

A Nurse Needs Advice Concerning HIV Positive Patient / To Pay School Fees Or Not Please Advise / I Can't Pay My Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.