Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. (34269 Views)

God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by ChiefAlex(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Go to hell bitch since you can’t use your sense
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by itiswellandwell: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by onadana: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
pyyxxaro:
All these fooolish bloggers when lie pass APC undecided

Fake news..the story doesn't even add up
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Deltatoto: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
dainformant:
A young lady has passed away after taking drugs to abort an 'unwanted' pregnancy in Delta state.

According to reports, the lady who lives in Sapele area of the state - got pregnant for a man who married another woman last week in Bayelsa after dumping her.

Due to the heartbreak, the lady decided to abort the pregnancy and took some drugs including local herbs before she started feeling sharp pains in her stomach.

She began bleeding profusely as her people rushed her to the hospital where she died at the gate.

According to journalist Sapele Oghenek who shared the story, the lady had earlier gotten pregnant for the same man twice and has two children for him.

The first time, the man abandoned her in the hospital as the lady's father took up the responsibility and paid for the bills.

Despite being warned by her family not to date the man again, she still got pregnant and gave birth to his baby the second time.

The girl died while trying to remove the third pregnancy after the same man married another woman.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-dies-after-trying-to-abort-pregnancy-for-man-who-married-another-woman.html
immediately I saw d post I knew it will be delta lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Agugbadin: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
The is stupidity, she has killed her self and the unborn child
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Quality20(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
myettiallah:

even we muslins..
We are hypocrites..
We are ashamed of our religion hence we hid behind the impression that we are christians..
I wont be suprised if its a muslim that did this..
We mislims are pretenders..drinking codiene from our rubber kettle..I am ashamed of my muslim unmah
U and ur fellow xtian have an issue, why drag we Muslims into it? Are Muslim women doing prostitution and corrupting ppl in delta state, d way southerners are corrupting northern cities ?
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Ruddyman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
gONE TO answer to the OWNER

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Slikbae: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Instead of blaming women, why not blame the men? Why do you people always blame the victims? It's not cool. A yahoo boy will use his gf for rituals and you people will be here to blame the girl for choosing to date him.

Is it not you boys that break the hearts of the girls who love y'all genuinely whole going after slay Queens who are only out for your money? You too change your ways.
Earthbound:
Karma will be swift. I'm sure of it.

I need to talk to the women for a bit. You guys always choose the worse of two options when guys present themselves to you. Why? The guy that loves you wholeheartedly, you'd take his feelings and trash it before falling for who go spoil your life. As much as I'd like for the guy in question to suffer for his deeds, I can't help but think some of you women deserve everything that comes your way. Change your ways.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by LegitBoyy: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
I'm a strong believer in Christ and the bible clearly condemns abortion or premarital sex yet we Christians are fond of all kinds of immorality that brings reproach to Christianity. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
Why do you choose to be unfortunate? Do you think you can irk Christians with your hate comments in disguise on this forum? No..we don't kill for God. Try another place.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Slikbae: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin
slawomir:
Not her fault though.

When a woman loves she loves for real.
She loves that man. If a girl loves you they can move mountain for you.
And they will be acting as if their lifes depends on it

Exactly what i do tell my babe. That i cannot guarantee our relationship life for ever because circumcstances might arise beyond my control but i will remain her friend till the end of time.
I say this to her because she loves me too much. Not when I move on tomorrow she can't cope. Just preparing her mind

Two people you can't advice on planet Earth
A woman in love
A man who has money.

Wait o
Did i say two?

Na three joor

The third one na buhari supporters
All those people nor dey hear word
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
thesicilian:

Easy to say when you are not the one involved.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Imyourex(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
I'm a strong believer in Christ and the bible clearly condemns abortion or premarital sex yet we Christians are fond of all kinds of immorality that brings reproach to Christianity. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
shut up! your sins are worse than that of hers only that you are not disgraced yet. Just ask for the mercies of God and stop bragging like the pharisee

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Slikbae:
Instead of blaming women, why not blame the men? Why do you people always blame the victims? It's not cool. A yahoo boy will use his gf for rituals and you people will be here to blame the girl for choosing to date him.

Is it not you boys that break the hearts of the girls who love y'all genuinely whole going after slay Queens who are only out for your money? You too change your ways.
Every relationship is dependent on the female's agreement to the union. Think about that for a bit
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Toosure70: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Guilty of abortion, God forgive o
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Slikbae: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
I'm sure it's Southerners that are kidnapping Christian girls from bayelsa and taking them to the north and forcefully converting and marrying them.
It is Southerners who are marrying underaged girls for you people right? It's Southerners that are smoking lizard shiiit right? Mumu.
Quality20:
U and ur fellow xtian have an issue, why drag we Muslims into it? Are Muslim women doing prostitution and corrupting ppl in delta state, d way southerners are corrupting northern cities ?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
I think women will continue to be the “stupider” gender.
After 2 pregnancies, what did she think would have changed? undecided

What a foolish woman with absolutely no brain cells.
Couldn’t even “abort tightly “!
Tufiakwa! embarassed
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Slikbae: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Every relationship takes two to work.
Earthbound:

Every relationship is dependent on the female's agreement to the union. Think about that for a bit
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by chineloSA(f): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
slawomir:
Not her fault though.

When a woman loves she loves for real.
She loves that man. If a girl loves you they can move mountain for you.
And they will be acting as if their lifes depends on it

Exactly what i do tell my babe. That i cannot guarantee our relationship life for ever because circumcstances might arise beyond my control but i will remain her friend till the end of time.
I say this to her because she loves me too much. Not when I move on tomorrow she can't cope. Just preparing her mind

Two people you can't advice on planet Earth
A woman in love
A man who has money.

Wait o
Did i say two?

Na three joor

The third one na buhari supporters
All those people nor dey hear word

Yes women can love too hard. But her mumu was too much oo. Two kids with no ring and went on to conceive another one. Why didn't she use postinor or condoms.

Her own mumu is too mumu sad Her two kids will be left without a mother now.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by emrys2955: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
u just run ur race well and if indeed u knw u r reli committed to Christ I guess he taught you how to pray for another and encourage ur fellow who on dia race have fall and r weak to keep going. there is no need to be ashame of being a Christian. plz pray for ur fellow
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
If you are truly a Christian you’ld never be ashamed of what others do m, especially those events you can control. You should rather see the good in the world than thru your blur spyglass. Plus, I don’t think I have come across any portion of the Bible that clearly states abortion as a sin, but having the spirit that’s able to distinguish btw good and evil, I know it’s wrong in Gods sight,but I fully support your views on premarital sex.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Slikbae:
Every relationship takes two to work.
...to work. Thank God you said it yourself. Are you aware most relationships just like this one which ended in tragedy wasn't working? She saw and ignored all the signs.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by hopexter(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:

Ashamed of being a Christian means you're ashame of Christ! Just because others worship him differently than you. Such an immature comment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by myettiallah: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Quality20:
Brother good day..
But its obvious that that guy is not a christian...
He is just bent on making mockery of christians...just go through his posts and you will confirm what am saying..
Pls dont be offended

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by dokyOloye: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Islamabad.!
IslamaVERYbad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by AbSophie(f): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
This babe is a real scapegoat. grin. I feel for the family though.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Icebreeze(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
myettiallah:

even we muslins..
We are hypocrites..
We are ashamed of our religion hence we hid behind the impression that we are christians..
I wont be suprised if its a muslim that did this..
We mislims are pretenders..[b]drinking codiene from our rubber kettle[
...I am ashamed of my muslim unmah [/b]

The worst is yet to happen bro..
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by ClassiqueMan: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Lexusgs430: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Fall in love with your brain, not your heart.......
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Mightyiyke: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
My concern is not her dead but where is soul goong? Hell! Hell what fire
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by boyfwend(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
If she was my sister, I would have killed tjis man by now.
Anyways I can't have such a miserable sister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill One Gunman, Foil Attack On Anambra Police Station (graphic Photos) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) / Three Cocaine Smugglers Arrested At Lagos Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.