Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. (34276 Views)

God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Titogbanski: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dear Poster;

Try to manage your spate of negative news from Sapele and Delta.....

IS THERE NOTHING GOOD HAPPENING THERE?
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Funkybabee(f): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Blind love kills
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Funkybabee(f): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
selfwife:
had a friend who was pregnant for her man and was very happy about it just to know after a month that the man was a married man (and should be after two years of relationship with the man. and they live together o) she cried and cried and did not even know what to say to console her. she had no parents and was really an orphan (no family support). I think the baby understood the situation of things and miscarriage happened. if it hadn't happened that way, what would have happened?..... Rest in peace young lady.

Some married men are demons, looking for who to play with. God go purnish them outside by not eating the fruit of their labour

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
morale of the story:

Ladies go to proper hospital to do proper abortion.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Akuruoulo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
I hate to hear a woman died trying to abort her baby . Others should learn please. REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by ghettochild(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Here is south Africa, abortion is not a constant thing n it's even easily advertised on posters all around s.a..
Na wah for naija girls ooo
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
thesicilian:

Easy to say when you are not the one involved.
I understand, but whoever is involved must think of her future. Uterine scarring leads to miscarriages in subsequent pregnancies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by elegantslayer(f): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
slawomir:
Not her fault though.

When a woman loves she loves for real.
She loves that man. If a girl loves you they can move mountain for you.
And they will be acting as if their lifes depends on it

Exactly what i do tell my babe. That i cannot guarantee our relationship life for ever because circumcstances might arise beyond my control but i will remain her friend till the end of time.
I say this to her because she loves me too much. Not when I move on tomorrow she can't cope. Just preparing her mind

Two people you can't advice on planet Earth
A woman in love
A man who has money.

Wait o
Did i say two?

Na three joor

The third one na buhari supporters
All those people nor dey hear word
that ur babe never know wetin dey worry her...
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Emperor002: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
never u take a life u cant make(wat goes around koms around)
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
That young man somehow is responsible for that lady's death. U preg a girl promise her marriage then dump her and marry another woman. Anyway may she RIP.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by tintingz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Earthbound:
Karma will be swift. I'm sure of it.

I need to talk to the women for a bit. You guys always choose the worse of two options when guys present themselves to you. Why? The guy that loves you wholeheartedly, you'd take his feelings and trash it before falling for who go spoil your life. As much as I'd like for the guy in question to suffer for his deeds, I can't help but think some of you women deserve everything that comes your way. Change your ways.
Karma is meaningless and doesn't work.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by tintingz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
If abortion is legalized, she would have gone for proper check up if she's fit to abort the child but since its illegal she decided to do it in illegal way which resulted to her death.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by MannieA(f): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
I'm a strong believer in Christ and the bible clearly condemns abortion or premarital sex yet we Christians are fond of all kinds of immorality that brings reproach to Christianity. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad

stop saying u are ashamed of being a Christian.... no religion is doing anything right these days.... the world is getting worse on a daily.... live your life in a way DAT pleases God....who doesn't.. should face the consequences... all these talks about hating religion is not making sense to me

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by MannieA(f): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=tintingz post=73175177]If abortion is legalized, she would have gone for proper check up if she's fit to abort the child but since its illegal she decided to do it in illegal way which resulted to her death. [/quote

lol...u think most Nigerian girls will truly follow DAT path even if it is legalised.....I pray o.....do they bother...they will quietly do it in their homes without anyone knowing... there are girls DAT abort babies like every month na
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by MannieA(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
tintingz:
Karma is meaningless and doesn't work.

DAT is wat u think....

buh lemme tell you... karma is 100%real... !!!!u may think it doesn't work... u will be shocked!!!....Karma will come eventually.. but not at the time u would expect it!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by MannieA(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
first thing to say about this issue tho is DAT....it was really unwise for the lady to just start taking drugs to abort a baby...wetin work for sis nkechi...fit nor work for amaka oo....females don't just take any kind of drugs...coz of their reproductive organs.. women are more fragile...
secondly... u have two children.. for a man DAT hasn't paid ur dowry u gave birth to one...he didn't pay it.. u na still gave birth to another one...he didn't pay?... u still got pregnant again... sorry o...is contraceptive had to getI'm not trying to make mockery of her...buh as a lady... while growing up.. having rules and principles is very important.... there are ladies who have rules of not getting pregnant for anybody till they are married... and it has worked for them...
thirdly....u are a grown woman....u can work to provide for ur children.... u don't know the star or great destiny of DAT child u just killed... u don't know if it's DAT child DAT will take away your pain.... hmmm...sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by XTHRONE(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
pastie:
Why will you kill what is not solely yours in first place ?

Is a signed contract which you have pledged to adhere to carry, terminating it without the consent of the other party is unlawful, you must pay even in death.

Justice for the unborn child.
You well so?
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:

DAT is wat u think....

buh lemme tell you... karma is 100%real... !!!!u may think it doesn't work... u will be shocked!!!....Karma will come eventually.. but not at the time u would expect it!!
There is no evidence karma works or is real, things just happen the way it is.

If karma is real, we should all be righteous, we should all be suffering because no one is perfect.

There are people that do/did bad things but never receive any karma-hunting in return, in fact some died without no karma hunting them e.g politicians.

While there are good people still suffering, why are good people suffering? If karma is real, good people shouldn't be suffering.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by tintingz(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
MannieA:
ol...u think most Nigerian girls will truly follow DAT path even if it is legalised.....I pray o.....do they bother...they will quietly do it in their homes without anyone knowing... there are girls DAT abort babies like every month na
I think Abortion should be legalized, in this case ladies can be open in visiting professional doctors for abortion instead of going to quack doctors or using wrong prescribe drugs.

It will even reduce homeless children in the society.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Her blood is on his head..
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2018
GoTV:
I'm a strong believer in Christ and the bible clearly condemns abortion or premarital sex yet we Christians are fond of all kinds of immorality that brings reproach to Christianity. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
\.Immorality isn't peculiar to Christians Mr born again. You better think of the sins you committed last night instead of worrying over what other persons do with their life
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Earthbound:
Karma will be swift. I'm sure of it.

I need to talk to the women for a bit. You guys always choose the worse of two options when guys present themselves to you. Why? The guy that loves you wholeheartedly, you'd take his feelings and trash it before falling for who go spoil your life. As much as I'd like for the guy in question to suffer for his deeds, I can't help but think some of you women deserve everything that comes your way. Change your ways.
If all that were posted are true,then i conclude by saying that the lady brought misfortune on herself. She is stupid for allowing herself to be used.
Re: Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. by MannieA(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Quality20:
U and ur fellow xtian have an issue, why drag we Muslims into it? Are Muslim women doing prostitution and corrupting ppl in delta state, d way southerners are corrupting northern cities ?

lol....lukadiswan o.....Muslim women DAT like Bleep like 2moro no dey....don't be deceived ur females are very spoilt.... I've seen a lot and heard about a lot of 'em.. lol....be here saying wat u don't know....Muslim females DAT u can Bleep for free...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill One Gunman, Foil Attack On Anambra Police Station (graphic Photos) / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.