Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,252 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 (34990 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Incredible! How Jega Rigged 2015 Election In Favour Of Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by tommykiwi(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2018
We knew what INEC did in 2015 election.
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Afamed: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Book of lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by naijaboiy: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2018
I think the whole book should just be posted here once and for all, instead of this fraction that makes front page steady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by GavelSlam: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Jonathan should shut up.

His party was banking on the regular ballot stuffing and intimidation at the polls.

Jega would have none of it, and introduced card readers.

I remember when Fayose and PDP generally were looking the use of card readers.

I remember when Fayose said Jega must resign and heaven would not heaven would not fall.

You've often boasted you use technology to fight fraud. Well, here you have it. Technology was used to fight electoral fraud.

Be proud of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by delivryboy: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:
“For some inexplicable reason, the INEC had been able to achieve near 100% distribution of Permanent Voter Cards in the North, including the North East, which was under siege with Boko Haram insurgency but failed to record a similar level of distribution in the South which was relatively more peaceful,”.
Too many conspiracy theories fly all over the internet. What makes you think the entire north will vote for a single candidate? Just sit properly in your living room and wait for your PVC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Abeyjide: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2018
enough of all this Gej, let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by koladebrainiac(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2018
socialmediaman:

Can you please help me ask Buhari and APC when they’ll stop blaming GEJ and PDP for the poverty, joblessness, insecurity, economic recession, corruption and mess within their government?
when PDP stop comparing themselves with Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Afamed: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2018
delivryboy:

Too many conspiracy theories fly all over the internet. What makes you think the entire north will vote for a single candidate? Just sit properly in your living room and wait for your PVC
Ignore the boy. He does not have a PVC talk less of getting close to polling unit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by GavelSlam: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2018
gurunlocker:

Are you saying all he listed isn't the truth?

No, GEJ wasn't voted out because of corruption. He was mainly voted out because of Boko Haram and Chibok girls saga. The handiwork of Northern elders just to make sure power come back to the North.

How easier was it to find those girls months after handing over?

Is Boko Haram not still causing havoc like before? In fact, upgraded to attacking soldiers at their base and killing them? Fulani terrorists? Other militants?

You want to talk about corruption in this government? There's a lot of corrupt practices going on, but we only heard of little. Since you are a buhari slave, you won't see that. But you can accuse GEJ administration of being corrupt.

Tell me what this administration is doing differently from last administration?

You want to tell me why I voted him out?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Enemyofpeace: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2018
What did you did to them?you didn't did anything to them, you were just looking at them mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Kenturkey048(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Jonathan is nothing but a sore loser. He has blamed everyone else except himself for his 2015 defeat. Obama, David Cameroun, PDP governors, Bornu governor, Chibok girls, and now INEC. When will he face the reality that Nigerians voted him out because of his incompetence and high level of corruption that characterize his government? When will he blame his wife for practically pushing Amaechi and some other leaders out of PDP? When will he blame himself for marginalizing the south west that stood by him in 2010 and 2011 from his government? He should accept his failures and stop deceiving himself.
chairman understanding far from u..
oga Jona ain't blaming anybody..he is only writing his experience as the then president of Nigeria..make una try dey speak like educated people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by GetCofOProperty: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
This is an interesting comment from the former President. After 4 years?? ?? ??

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by michoim(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
GEJ should better keep quiet than to resort to lies, falsehood, blame game etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Kenturkey048(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Abeyjide:
enough of all this Gej, let's move on.
channel this to bloggers..
na from one book them dey bring out quote so..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by OLAMIFRESH: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
NIGERIA PERSONALLY VOTE U OUT because 26 STATE IN THE COUNTRY CANNOT PAY WORKS SALARIES JUST IMAGINE THAT FUEL BONKERY EVERYWHERE IN COUNTRY HAS IF NIGERIA IS COTONOU WHERE U CAN BUY FUEL FROM THE STREET.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Judahudoh: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Restructuring is the way out of this mess.

Nothing will change, he didn't use his opportunity smartly enough. He believed In one Nigeria even when over 70% Nigerians don't, including political class and elites
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Kenturkey048(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
michoim:
GEJ should better keep quiet than to resort to lies, falsehood, blame game etc
lies falsehood and blame games abi..??

May God help Nigeria..
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
The North East remains remains at war.

Buhari has failed miserably.

Dino who championed activism against Jonathan got his dosage of afflictions.

The Nigerians who voted Buhari are now hungry and wretched.

Amaechi is now a glorified errand boy.

INEC has become worse than before.

The country is more divided.

Karma might be a b1tch but it does know how to fucck our enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by 49cents(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Racoon:
All the actors in the conspiracy have all been rewarded by karma.Obama's choice-Hiliary Clinton lost the presidential election and till today Borno/NE have never known peace while Jonathan have been @ peace enjoying himself.

You spoke my mimd
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by akinbode1(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Jonathan is a big fool

He is so daft he couldn't caution his baboon of a wife who insulted the largest voting bloc in Nigeria. While he was insulting Yorubas, his wife was insulting northerners.

He has blamed Obama, blamed INEC, blamed APC, blamed Buhari, blamed Jega.

Goodluck is so stupid that he's blaming others expecting them to do his job for him.

Stupid drunkard.

You are the most stupid have ever seen in the mars of the earth..A man that said the blood of any Nigerians doesn't worth his political ambition. Think about it, if GEJ didn't conceed defeat, May be you have gone with the war and violence that would have happen in 2015. I don't blame you, the blood of tyranny and clueless is running in ur vein..

Arrant nonsense..........
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Pat4321: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Southern politicians are terrible and worse sets of people, in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by kitaatita: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Jonathan has blamed practically everyone alive, except himself. That's not statesmanship. Why can't he just accept that he lost due to the style of governance of his administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by ceeceeco: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! I don't care what Nigerians call you or think about you, but all I know is that I will forever respect you. Whenever I hear your name, I just feel like crying. You were betrayed. What a gentleman. May the good lord continue to reward you . I love you GEJ.
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by kollinpowel(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
asfrank:
will INEC force People to collect PVC, did INEC distribute PVC to the Northerners in their respective houses? I don't think that issuance of PVC had anything to do with his failed ambition. GEJ should have looked inwards also nd seen his own weakness. According to him the whole world was against him. Y would the North not vote against him, when Boko Haram annexed states like Borno, Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe,? these excuses will only be entertained by those who choose to.
you are Ryt my brother, now GEJ is now beginning to sound like a sore loser. Why didn't he raise all this issues back then ? I just feel the old is just try to use the book to attract sympathies from all corners.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Jonathan is a big fool

He is so daft he couldn't caution his baboon of a wife who insulted the largest voting bloc in Nigeria. While he was insulting Yorubas, his wife was insulting northerners.

He has blamed Obama, blamed INEC, blamed APC, blamed Buhari, blamed Jega.

Goodluck is so stupid that he's blaming others expecting them to do his job for him.

Stupid drunkard.
And who is ur father? Do we know him? Some people said he was last seen sleeping under Rumuola bridge...
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by KanwuliaExtra: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Your BAD governance inherited from OBJ was your down fall. If you had put Nigerians first, the demonic party called APC could never smell the seat of power.

Truth be told, PDP was monumental 16 year FAILURE!!!

If not OBJ, how could a M0R0N like JEG become a president in Nigeria? undecided

Now, APC is 1 million times worse with all its mostly recycled PDP thugs.

Anything but the SICK notion of CHANGE APC pretends to bring to Nigeria.

What a CURSE! embarassed
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Princedapace(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Igbokid:

And he was drinking away while the opposition took the initiative
You sef listen to yourself nah

U really called that 'initiative'?

shocked
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by duwdu: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Jonathan is nothing but a sore loser. He has blamed everyone else except himself for his 2015 defeat. Obama, David Cameroun, PDP governors, Bornu governor, Chibok girls, and now INEC. When will he face the reality that Nigerians voted him out because of his incompetence and high level of corruption that characterize his government? When will he blame his wife for practically pushing Amaechi and some other leaders out of PDP? When will he blame himself for marginalizing the south west that stood by him in 2010 and 2011 from his government? He should accept his failures and stop deceiving himself.

Very well said!

Honestly, Jonathan reasons and acts like a simpleton. No more, no less.

P34c3

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / El-rufai Digging It Out In A Football Field (photo) / Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.