Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 (34993 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Incredible! How Jega Rigged 2015 Election In Favour Of Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by otomori(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Honestly speaking Jonathan foolishness is EPIC. Can someone remind him that the northerners don't joke with election. They all make sure they get their pvc and will stand until all votes has been counted. Now let me tell you guys why Jonathan is a reasonable fool, compare the statistics of the pvc that has been collected currently for next year election and you will find out northern states has more registered voters compare to any other region in Nigeria. I stand to be corrected. Jonathan na mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Okoyeebo: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
akinbode1:

You are the most stupid have ever seen in the mars of the earth..A man that said the blood of any Nigerians doesn't worth his political ambition. Think about it, if GEJ didn't conceed defeat, May be you have gone with the war and violence that would have happen in 2015. I don't blame you, the blood of tyranny and clueless is running in ur vein..

Arrant nonsense..........
[/s]

Your father's stupidity supercedes mine. Ill-bred mongrel.

Jonathan is blaming everyone but himself for his loss. He has just started, he'll still blame Trump and Azikiwe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by famouscargo4u: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2018
S ame thing would still happen comes 2019. The north generally are more politically conscious. Even the blind, crippled and hungry people would ALWAYS want to get their PVC. but here down south, most people go to work and after trying once to get the PVC(that is if they ever try at all), they lose interest. Many of the ATILUKATED teams need to have conducted enough voter education for this. many of my friends here(IGBOS) who are ATILUKATED don't even have PVCs. Electoral victory comes with NUMBERS!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Okoyeebo: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
Inspectorsuga22:

And who is ur father? Do we know him? Some people said he was last seen sleeping under Rumuola bridge...
[/s]

You think everyone is like your father who sleeps about like a vagabond?
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by psalmistkakah(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Those insulting Jonathan base on corruption, name any regime free from corruption. I stayed in the north if not for God that Jonathan accepted defeat, I think by now this country will still be in flame..I respect him for this and may God bless him and his family for saving this country from blood shed..
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by slynat(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2018
He has by conceding defeat. I have also accepted buhari's failure, have you

seunmsg:
Jonathan is nothing but a sore loser. He has blamed everyone else except himself for his 2015 defeat. Obama, David Cameroun, PDP governors, Bornu governor, Chibok girls, and now INEC. When will he face the reality that Nigerians voted him out because of his incompetence and high level of corruption that characterize his government? When will he blame his wife for practically pushing Amaechi and some other leaders out of PDP? When will he blame himself for marginalizing the south west that stood by him in 2010 and 2011 from his government? He should accept his failures and stop deceiving himself.
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by otomori(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2018
famouscargo4u:
S ame thing would still happen comes 2019. The north generally are more politically conscious. Even the blind, crippled and hungry people would ALWAYS want to get their PVC. but here down south, most people go to work and after trying once to get the PVC(that is if they ever try at all), they lose interest. Many of the ATILUKATED teams need to have conducted enough voter education for this. many of my friends here(IGBOS) who are ATILUKATED don't even have PVCs. Electoral victory comes with NUMBERS!

I wonder oh, after 4 years he still Doesn't understand why he lost.
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
This Otueke man can't stop blaming people for been responsible for his failure. I won't be surprice if he blame we the voters for voting him out. Your government was gullible and embarrassement for Nigerians and we were tired of your government shikena. Ko ba haka ba my fellow Nigerians?.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by ceeceeco: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
"No blood of any Nigerian is worth my political ambition." This sentence alone made me dof my hat for you GEJ. He who doesn't appreciate good thing will never experience good thing. May the land curse those who curse you, and fight those who's fighting against you. God bless you GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by duwdu: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Igbokid:

Tell the clueless Otuoke drun.kard to lick his wound and stop blaming everyone for his woes.
Only sore losers behave in such manner.
His administration was brazenly corrupt and without human face.
The scam engineered by Jonathan and the useless Abba Moro is still fresh on my mind.
May the souls of those innocent job seekers rest in peace
cry cry

Amen to your prayer.

P34c3
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You think everyone is like your father who sleeps about like a vagabond?

D last time I checked my father is doing fine...I'm only asking cos as I was passing through Rumuola dis morning I saw someone dey said is ur father sleeping n snoring under d bridge...
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by hagisolo: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
I guess most comment or reply here are base on hear say, e g calling him drunkard when u have not met him one and one, every story has a beginning and end also, d poster has only adapt few lines from his book . so insulting and laying curses seem not to be the solution. better still , what has the present govt done to curb corruption. many cases of corruption we hear everyday, for the record purposes, and collection of PVC, in the south west lagos ... I witness most of my colleagues pvc not been issue to the owners, simply bcus your name is Ngozi or d likes which is not Yoruba, while the said pvc was available depriving electorate their right. so many cases recorded. I guess we all should learn our lessons and stop unnecessary insult by doing the right thing.
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Jonathan is a big fool

He is so daft he couldn't caution his baboon of a wife who insulted the largest voting bloc in Nigeria. While he was insulting Yorubas, his wife was insulting northerners.

He has blamed Obama, blamed INEC, blamed APC, blamed Buhari, blamed Jega.

Goodluck is so stupid that he's blaming others expecting them to do his job for him.

Stupid drunkard.

I agree goodluck is judging others bt has failed to judge himself. Everybody cannot be wrong and only u right. Buhari is equally toeing this path.

Jega didn’t conspire bt there were hitches which were part of Jonathan’s fears.

Soon he might say obj conspired against him forgetting diezani and also his wife became like gods in Aso Rock insulting people that matter just to defend their misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by muh4eva(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
This one is just running his mouth any how.. You choose not do your job diligently but you are crucifying JEGA that choose to this his job diligently. Its not your fault, its the kind of shitty country we find ourselves. A country where anybody can become the President... Tchew
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by kitaatita: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Unmerited votes were awarded to Jonathan in Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa and all the South East states. He bought figures. His defeat could have been more devastating.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by PenileFitness: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
He had the power to change things but he didn't

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by papiwyte(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uncle Jona stop blaming other people for ur incompetence and failure

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by ibori1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Jonathan is nothing but a sore loser. He has blamed everyone else except himself for his 2015 defeat. Obama, David Cameroun, PDP governors, Bornu governor, Chibok girls, and now INEC. When will he face the reality that Nigerians voted him out because of his incompetence and high level of corruption that characterize his government? When will he blame his wife for practically pushing Amaechi and some other leaders out of PDP? When will he blame himself for marginalizing the south west that stood by him in 2010 and 2011 from his government? He should accept his failures and stop deceiving himself.

dis is one of the reason God v to punish u guys with buhari as president, and if u don't repent and turn from ur evil ways part 2 of it will soon hit you like dis

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by duwdu: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
GavelSlam:
Jonathan should shut up.

His party was banking on the regular ballot stuffing and intimidation at the polls.

Jega would have none of it, and introduced card readers.

I remember when Fayose and PDP generally were looking the use of card readers.

I remember when Fayose said Jega must resign and heaven would not heaven would not fall.

You've often boasted you use technology to fight fraud. Well, here you have it. Technology was used to fight electoral fraud.

Be proud of yourself.

Very well said, GavelSlam.

It's easy and convenient for some to forget that Jonathan did all in his power to stop the use of the Card Reader, once he realized it was going to drastically curtail classical rigging methods of the past 16 years prior to 2015.

Those rigging methods include acts such as thumb printing of multiple ballot papers by single individuals, stuffing of ballot boxes with phantom ballot papers, and writing of fake voting results in the homes of mostly PDP's bigwigs and passing those results as official outcomes of elections. Those were some of the things even Yar'Adua himself acknowledged were prevalent in the election process that brought him to power. And Jonathan wanted to continue with them?

By God's grace, this our Obodo Nigeria will never go back to that dark age of blatant election rigging.

Enough is enough.

P34c3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by victorazyvictor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
seunmsg:

You and I know that the election was rigged.

Obama and Jega manipulated everything.
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Carlyscales: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
alizma:

nobody disenfranchised south but themselves. if you said they were disenfranchised in 2015, I guess you have to start preparing for the same song in 2019 because going by the figures at the moment, there is evidence that the southerners are still reluctant to go out for their card like it matters to them. A northern accept to be governed by set of people but he is dead determine not to be governed by someone he didn't approve off, having this at the back of his mind, he pays all it takes to get his access(PVC) to speak. on the other hand, a southern man want to sit at his comfort zone and decide who govern him without any follow up on his decision to ensure itvis actualize.
U have a point!

Juts picked up my PVC less than a hr a go.

Drove KMs out of town to do so, was turned down there, I didn't give up, traced them collection point in town after being mislead by their official earlier run.

Yeah picked it up eventually after many hrs under d sun to trace d collection point. Also calling all my peeps to go pick up there's same place already.

Feel like shouting infact can't wait for d elections now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by duwdu: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
michoim:
GEJ should better keep quiet than to resort to lies, falsehood, blame game etc

Exactly.

P34c3
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by kcay: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
asfrank:
will INEC force People to collect PVC, did INEC distribute PVC to the Northerners in their respective houses? I don't think that issuance of PVC had anything to do with his failed ambition. GEJ should have looked inwards also nd seen his own weakness. According to him the whole world was against him. Y would the North not vote against him, when Boko Haram annexed states like Borno, Gombe, Adamawa, Yobe,? these excuses will only be entertained by those who choose to.

I remembered when I went for mine along with my Yoruba friend that registered in the same INEC office on the same day. He got his while mine was unavailable. How can you explain that?
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Sirjamo: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
At this rate, Mr clueless will soon blame Mungo Park for his def

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Sirjamo: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
At this rate, Mr clueless will soon blame Mungo Park for his defeat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by duwdu: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
OLAMIFRESH:
NIGERIA PERSONALLY VOTE U OUT because 26 STATE IN THE COUNTRY CANNOT PAY WORKS SALARIES JUST IMAGINE THAT FUEL BONKERY EVERYWHERE IN COUNTRY HAS IF NIGERIA IS COTONOU WHERE U CAN BUY FUEL FROM THE STREET.....

Yet another solid reason the man GEJ was voted out.

P34c3
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Ratello: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
seunmsg:

Can you read and undersrand?
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by Bede2u(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
seunmsg:
seunsmg i checked every page of this thread to know wat ur reply to this post below would be. Somehow i knew u wont reply it (cos u cant) but i checked anyway.

I know u are now counting ur few likes and also liking the comment of a few sychophants who echo ur thoughts. But honestly u know that the post killed ur earlier post.

Ur APC introduced hate politics in nigeria not just to oust gej...but to retain power for long thru hate and bloodshed (or threats of it)

Shame on u
socialmediaman:

Can you please help me ask Buhari and APC when they’ll stop blaming GEJ and PDP and everyone else but themselves for the poverty, joblessness, insecurity, economic recession, corruption and mess within their government?
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by asfrank(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
kcay:

I remembered when I went for mine along with my Yoruba friend that registered in the same INEC office on the same day. He got his while mine was unavailable. How can you explain that?
when you asked them why it happened that way, what response were u giving?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by duwdu: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
akinbode1:

You are the most stupid have ever seen in the mars of the earth..A man that said the blood of any Nigerians doesn't worth his political ambition. Think about it, if GEJ didn't conceed defeat, May be you have gone with the war and violence that would have happen in 2015. I don't blame you, the blood of tyranny and clueless is running in ur vein..

Arrant nonsense..........

'Goan' improve on your grammar, abeg; it's a reflection of the poor quality of your mind and thinking process, and a disgrace to how you grew up.

P34c3
Re: Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 by yovo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
GEJ I know quite well that every body is not going to appreciate your effort as the president of Nigeria, many of them who are your enemies will always criticize your good work. but one question I have for them is this:
''how well have they benefited in the change they were campaigning for?''
GEJ God will bless you. this book you wrote will go a long way to educate average Nigerians what actually transpired 2015 general election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.