Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (47181 Views)

Rabiu Biyaro Endorsed Atiku One Month Ago, Unendorsed Him Spotted With Buhari / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by RevenGeMission: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2018
And you are less enlightened , Fulani , Berom and their inter tribal killings have been on since 1999

whats happening is revenge for previous attacks / murders , it has nothing to do with Buhari or being tribalistic

You want him to end fulani rampage , the man launched Military operations in the affected states and now that killing has stopped you are still complaining

Your Educated and enlightened Atiku fumbled at chatam house, he couldn't read a common speech , His enlightenment level is Transmissioned
SpecialAdviser:

Having a Fulani man as a president does not interprets to killings. Yaradua is a Fulani man, there was no killings. We want a less tribalistic man.

And Atiku is more enlightened, more educated, more detribalized than Buhari. Accept the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by GavelSlam: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Having a Fulani man as a president does not interprets to killings. Yaradua is a Fulani man, there was no killings. We want a less tribalistic man.

And Atiku is more enlightened, more educated, more detribalized than Buhari. Accept the truth.

Shut up.

Atiku's only qualification is a diploma in Law.
That shows how intellectually lazy he is.

I know you would continue with your nonsense of Buhari AND WAEC but it would be expected of your type who can never uphold the truth.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Crocky23: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Ebora Ewu
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

He is Fulani but will never support seizing people land for grazing. At least we know he is more educated than the lifeless. Yaradua was also a Fulani man, yet we didn't have this madness.

Which madness? Was it not under GEJ that the killing Fulani herdsmen were regarded as a terrorist group more dangerous than Boko Haram? Is GEJ a Fulani man?
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by AngryNaijaMan: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Baba de baba
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Fazemood(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Any sane Nigerian. I dont mean tribalistic ones, I don't mean the religious fanatics knows Atiku is the option available.

We cannot continue to entrust our destiny in the hands of liars. There is a reason Fulanis have not killed for long. Election is around the corner and they don't want to spoil chances for their sponsor.

If Buhari wins, they will triple their killings.
shocked truth there shocked

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Uzzih: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Bodude504:
If truly he endorsed him who his he talking to by saying Nigerians should not vote for criminals

Obasanjo was referring to Jagaban and his APC thugs
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Please, leave mathematics out of your childish conclusion.

Atiku is a thief. He and his American wife have been exposed in the United States. Their ilk, a disgraced US congressman has owned up to his crime, but Atiku being a typical Nigerian politician would never own up because of a lack of integrity.

He is a thief. Anyone who has not questioned his source of wealth is no different from people who praise men like Hush Puppy without bothering to know the source of their wealth.

Like I said I’m not arguing Atiku isn’t a thief bt the people calling him a thief especially in Apc are thieves!!! That is my submission.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

But do you know that the Fulani militia was labeled a terrorist group by an American group when GEJ was the president?

Is GEJ a tribalistic Fulani man?

You wrote that Atiku is more educated than Buhari? How? Atiku has only a diploma (apologies to diploma holders).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by anonymous1759(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Any sane Nigerian. I dont mean tribalistic ones, I don't mean the religious fanatics knows Atiku is the option available.

We cannot continue to entrust our destiny in the hands of liars. There is a reason Fulanis have not killed for long. Election is around the corner and they don't want to spoil chances for their sponsor.

Are you saying Atiku is not liar?? Both of them are the same.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2018
jaxxy:

Like I said I’m not arguing Atiku isn’t a thief bt the people calling him a thief especially in Apc are thieves!!! That is my submission.

Yes, why will you argue when you don't have any points with which to back up a childish conclusion.

Questionable people overlook evidences and stick to baseless assertions.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Henry115: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2018
We have tried Buhari but he didn't work. Let us try Atiku.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by rayobaba(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2018
You are so correct. They never kill since oooo
SpecialAdviser:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2018
anonymous1759:

Are you saying Atiku is not liar?? Both of them are the same.

Every politician is a liar. But some will lie with respect. I think APC has always been disrespectful in their lies. How can someone tell me you feed El zakay with 3.5million per month.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, why will you argue when you don't have any points with which to back up a childish conclusion.

Questionable people overlook evidences and stick to baseless assertions.

It’s very simple logic and needs no argument that why. Anybody in Apc who calls Atiku a thief is a thief. It’s simple logic!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

But do you know that the Fulani militia was labeled a terrorist group by an American group when GEJ was the president?

Is GEJ a tribalistic Fulani man?

You wrote that Atiku is more educated than Buhari? How? Atiku has only a diploma (apologies to diploma holders).

At least Jonathan aide never told us that to surrender our land for grazing is better than death. Jonathan never told us Fulani herdsmen are from Libya. No Jonathan security Chief openely said killing will stop if Benue abolished open grazing ban. How about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by seguno2: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2018
princeemmma:
group of looters

Hailed, adored, honoured and worshipped by the group of lookers aka mumu citizens
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Which madness? Was it not under GEJ that the killing Fulani herdsmen were regarded as a terrorist group more dangerous than Boko Haram? Is GEJ a Fulani man?

At least Jonathan aide never told us that to surrender our land for grazing is better than death. Jonathan never told us Fulani herdsmen are from Libya. No Jonathan security Chief openely said killing will stop if Benue abolished open grazing ban. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by santakris(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I hope you have a voters card.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Sholaco: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Lies!!!
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

how hard can it be to think n apply sense before you rant in public.
buhari is from fulani reason why some of you people hate him, but either atiku wins or buhari win its a fvcking win win win to the fulanis, let me rubb it in .. its a win win for fulaniherdsmen .
i donnt know what people like you expect, but seriously if you think atiku will wipe out his kinsmen when they go on kill spree then your head needs a brain filter ...
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Prior to proposing cattle colonies, the FG proposed open grazing. All these proposals were simply to address the issue.

The conflict between farmers and herdsmen is due to scarce resources. If you did Economics, you would understand what scarce resources can cause.

It behoves on a sensible government to find lasting solutions. And it is what the FG is doing. Killing Fulani herdsmen will not solve a matter that has been recurring since the 90s.

If you have a better solution, why can't you proffer it.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2018
jaxxy:

It’s very simple logic and needs no argument that why. Anybody in Apc who calls Atiku a thief is a thief. It’s simple logic!

You are just bastardizing things of values such as mathematics and logic.

There is nothing logical about your statement.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are just bastardizing things of values such as mathematics and logic.

There is nothing logical about your statement.

Apc should looking into the meaning of the word hypocrisy. It will help their campaign alot.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Prior to proposing cattle colonies, the FG proposed open grazing. All these proposals were simply to address the issue.

The conflict between farmers and herdsmen is due to scarce resources. If you did Economics, you would understand what scarce resources can cause.

It behoves on a sensible government to find lasting solutions. And it is what the FG is doing. Killing Fulani herdsmen will not solve a matter that has been recurring since the 90s.

If you have a better solution, why can't you proffer it.

Stories. We all know there has been herders farmers clash. But we have a president whose rudimentary ideology takes side in judgment. Say the truth and shame the devil. What kind of solution involves seizing people land to support a private business? Whats the sense in it? Stop your parochial sentimental support and say the truth.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Polchiz(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
duni04:
I keep reading people saying any sane Nigerian should vote Atiku! Are you people kidding me?? Atiku that just won the pdp primaries by bribing delegates with USD6000 each!! Is that seriously the person we want leading this country? Atiku's Intels had been stealing from Nigerians for years before Hadiza cancelled the fraud. Atiku is a person of interest in the US in the bribery conviction of congressman Jefferson. One of Atikus wives Jennifer, is a person of interest in the US for helping her husband launder up to USD40million in the US.
This same Atiku claims to be a man of means and a billionaire and yet hasn't made any reasonable donation to any worthy cause, not even to the refugees displaced in his home state due to the boko haram insurgency. Atiku has the means to pay thousands of PDP delegates USD6000 just for a party ticket, yet cannot make any reasonable donation to refugees in his home state. Is that not devilish? Nigerians please shine your eyes o! Dont let stupid hatred blind you into bringing a narcissistic thief into your family home as a saviour. Atiku is not capable of saving or helping anybody but himself!
Did you see him bribing the delegates? Please show us the video of him doing that or at least a picture of him (no photoshopping).
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by RevenGeMission: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
you are saying buhari didnt spend money

meaning he has integrity

you shot yourself in the foot
Ganduri:

my friend go and sitdown, Fashola abd Ameachi spent morethan that for Buhari to beat Kwankwaso. Speak only for your lousy self. We the peace loving Nigerians would pick a unifyer like Atiku over the divisive Bigot Buhari anytime any day.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2018
ericsmith:

how hard can it be to think n apply sense before you rant in public.
buhari is from fulani reason why some of you people hate him, but either atiku wins or buhari win its a fvcking win win win to the fulanis, let me rubb it in .. its a win win for fulaniherdsmen .
i donnt know what people like you expect, but seriously if you think atiku will wipe out his kinsmen when they go on kill spree then your head needs a brain filter ...

I think you are the one that need a brain filter in understanding my point exactly. Who said Fulani's should be wiped out?

We have had many Fulani presidents before. Remember the time of Yaradua. How was the Fulani farmer clash then? Did Yaradua ever told you Fulanis killing are from Libya?

We need a less depotic nepotic and tribalististic Fulani. At least one that will not tell us to surrender our land for grazing to avoid being killed.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Polchiz(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I get it , Buhari can control Fulani because he's Fulani , but Atiku can't control fulani because he's from Abia state ??

And let's forget about Boko haram murdering soldiers and citizens and concentrate on Fulani killings

You said Buhari is sick , he got well you are calling him a clone

You said Buhari travels too much, he stops traveling you still complain

You said Buhari is week, he addressed you for 1hour after walking 800M you still complain

Atiku has a pending criminal case in USA , his partner in crime has been jailed for over 4 years and you are here telling us how Atiku is your next option

Continue
If Atiku is corrupt the almighty corruption fighter Buhari should jail him. If he fails to do that then it is either Atiku is not corrupt or Buhari too is corrupt.
A thief cannot catch a thief.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Stories. We all know there has been herders farmers clash. But we have a president whose rudimentary ideology takes side in judgment. Say the truth and shame the devil. What kind of solution involves seizing people land to support a private business? Whats the sense in it? Stop your parochial sentimental support and say the truth.

But do you know that solving the issue lies more in the hands of the state governments
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by joepepsy(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2018
You guys should stop this jubril thing,the whole world will think all naija are senseless.
Sunofgod:
Jibrin won't find this funny ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.