Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (47183 Views)

Rabiu Biyaro Endorsed Atiku One Month Ago, Unendorsed Him Spotted With Buhari / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by tommykiwi(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2018
azraeljaheel:
why was buhari not there?
You meant, why was Jubril not there?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by fasho01(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Whether he does it straight forwardly or hilariously or cunningly, atiku has the endorsement of all well meaning Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Baawaa(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Obasanjo,Father of thieves with one of his sons atikulooting
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:

Original or clone?

lol clone oooo original oooo na them sabi

like who is the right individual for the throne.,... more like a serpent with seven heads.......... buhari atiku sowore all of them na thesame thing..... head of a serpent

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Firefire(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2018
azraeljaheel:

lol clone oooo original oooo na them sabi

like who is the right individual for the throne.,... more like a serpent with seven heads.......... buhari atiku sowore all of them na thesame thing..... head of a serpent

grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by princelaw5668(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Why can't him endorse him while he was leaving office in 2007?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by lucy10(f): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2018
If Obsanjo doesn't endorse Atiku wetin e gain.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Pussy2sweet: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Any sane Nigerian. I dont mean tribalistic ones, I don't mean the religious fanatics knows Atiku is the option available.

We cannot continue to entrust our destiny in the hands of liars. There is a reason Fulanis have not killed for long. Election is around the corner and they don't want to spoil chances for their sponsor.

If Buhari wins, they will triple their killings.
So who are the sponsors?
PDP members?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2018
superlanny:
When thief endorse thief, who that one help, people are wiser now, Baba iyabo has been casted, we don't trust or believe whatever comes out of his mouth, Baba should just enjoy retirement.

I have come to the unequivocal and mathematical conclusion that anybody who calls Atiku a thief especially in Apc is equally a thief.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by onatisi(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2018
obj is a born politician
this is pure politics
your enemy yesterday can be your best option today and you just have to accept it

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Krak(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Any sane Nigerian. I dont mean tribalistic ones, I don't mean the religious fanatics knows Atiku is the option available.

We cannot continue to entrust our destiny in the hands of liars. There is a reason Fulanis have not killed for long. Election is around the corner and they don't want to spoil chances for their sponsor.

Any sane Nigerian knows that both Atiku and Buhari are two sides of the same coin. We should not expect much from either of them despite their glib tongue and several promises.

We should instead do what has never been done before in this country, vote someone who has never before been a part of the system.

And talking about Fulani herdsmen, Atiku is also a fulani and the Fulanis are very close and united among themselves. Both Buhari and Atiku are fulanis. In essence we are being forced to choose between Scylla and Charybdis.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by darechris: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a footage of Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo 'endorsing' his former Vice president and current presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar in Abuja on Tuesday.

OBJ hilariously recognized Atiku while making his speech at the launch of a book. "My Transition Hours" authored by Former leader, Goodluck Jonathan.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/obasanjo-endorsed-atiku-jonathans-book-launch-watch/
GOD WILL NOT ALLOW ATIKU TO RULE THIS COUNTRY..... BHUARI ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
lucy10:
If Obsanjo doesn't endorse Atiku wetin e gain.

I was looking all over the whole place for you. Don't waste your time. Atiku cannot win.

Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by duni04(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2018
I keep reading people saying any sane Nigerian should vote Atiku! Are you people kidding me?? Atiku that just won the pdp primaries by bribing delegates with USD6000 each!! Is that seriously the person we want leading this country? Atiku's Intels had been stealing from Nigerians for years before Hadiza cancelled the fraud. Atiku is a person of interest in the US in the bribery conviction of congressman Jefferson. One of Atikus wives Jennifer, is a person of interest in the US for helping her husband launder up to USD40million in the US.
This same Atiku claims to be a man of means and a billionaire and yet hasn't made any reasonable donation to any worthy cause, not even to the refugees displaced in his home state due to the boko haram insurgency. Atiku has the means to pay thousands of PDP delegates USD6000 just for a party ticket, yet cannot make any reasonable donation to refugees in his home state. Is that not devilish? Nigerians please shine your eyes o! Dont let stupid hatred blind you into bringing a narcissistic thief into your family home as a saviour. Atiku is not capable of saving or helping anybody but himself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by uthlaw: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

no is because Atiku is the candidate of PDP and he's also a Fulani man that is why PDP stop the killing.no ruling president will be killing is people to spoil his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by uthlaw: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2018
obasanjo can endorse who he wishes,we don't care!all we care is that we are voting our buhari/osibanjo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by bantudra: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
make una keep on makin noise online for atiku....we are makin ourselves ready for the next biafra or death stuffs....

moe police are been mobilized....game over for atiku....

next is ipob....
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by RevenGeMission: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2018
I get it , Buhari can control Fulani because he's Fulani , but Atiku can't control fulani because he's from Abia state ??

And let's forget about Boko haram murdering soldiers and citizens and concentrate on Fulani killings

You said Buhari is sick , he got well you are calling him a clone

You said Buhari travels too much, he stops traveling you still complain

You said Buhari is week, he addressed you for 1hour after walking 800M you still complain

Atiku has a pending criminal case in USA , his partner in crime has been jailed for over 4 years and you are here telling us how Atiku is your next option

Continue
SpecialAdviser:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Bodude504:
If truly he endorsed him who his he talking to by saying Nigerians should not vote for criminals

Leave them. Either they dont know baba iyabo or they just decide to leave in denial.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2018
jaxxy:

I have come to the unequivocal and mathematical conclusion that anybody who calls Atiku a thief especially in Apc is equally a thief.

Please, leave mathematics out of your childish conclusion.

Atiku is a thief. He and his American wife have been exposed in the United States. Their ilk, a disgraced US congressman has owned up to his crime, but Atiku being a typical Nigerian politician would never own up because of a lack of integrity.

He is a thief. Anyone who has not questioned his source of wealth is no different from people who praise men like Hush Puppy without bothering to know the source of their wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by onubijoe(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2018
That is what you guys keep on saying for three years nothing was done. Everyday story
Now let's accepts Buhari is fighting corruption to recover all money looted ,
Here is the next level story
(16/11/18) Buhari asks EFCC to account for recovered loot.

(19/11/18) Fire guts EFCC office, data room completely destroyed.

Next Level...

Since PMB is fighting corruption, let Atiku come and fight for Hunger poverty and killings across the nation
So Nigeria can work again
quote author=princeemmma post=73165464]group of looters[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by lucy10(f): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

I was looking all over the whole place for you. Don't waste your time. Atiku cannot win.

Buhari till 2023.
I feel great knowing that even Buhari supporters knows that Atiku supporters are more ready and active like their principal. My dear join the train moving to get Nigeria working again than moving to the next level of failure which is doom.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by bantudra: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
btw...that picture is old....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Krak:

Any sane Nigerian knows that both Atiku and Buhari are two sides of the same coin. We should not expect much from either of them despite their glib tongue and several promises.

We should instead do what has never been done before in this country, vote someone who has never before been a part of the system.

And talking about Fulani herdsmen, Atiku is also a fulani and the Fulanis are very close and united among themselves. Both Buhari and Atiku are fulanis. In essence we are being forced to choose between Scylla and Charybdis.

I guite agree with you. But we are left between two evil. And Atiku history has shown he is less a tribal bigot than Buhari. He is more educated and more enlightened.

Unfortunately the other candidates will simply make ur vote irrelevant. Its just a sad truth.
Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Bobbyraz: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Is Atiku not a Fulani man and grand patron of cattle rearers association?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by Ganduri: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2018
duni04:
I keep reading people saying any sane Nigerian should vote Atiku! Are you people kidding me?? Atiku that just won the pdp primaries by bribing delegates with USD6000 each!! Is that seriously the person we want leading this country? Atiku's Intels had been stealing from Nigerians for years before Hadiza cancelled the fraud. Atiku is a person of interest in the US in the bribery conviction of congressman Jefferson. One of Atikus wives Jennifer, is a person of interest in the US for helping her husband launder up to USD40million in the US.
This same Atiku claims to be a man of means and a billionaire and yet hasn't made any reasonable donation to any worthy cause, not even to the refugees displaced in his home state due to the boko haram insurgency. Atiku has the means to pay thousands of PDP delegates USD6000 just for a party ticket, yet cannot make any reasonable donation to refugees in his home state. Is that not devilish? Nigerians please shine your eyes o! Dont let stupid hatred blind you into bringing a narcissistic thief into your family home as a saviour. Atiku is not capable of saving or helping anybody but himself!

my friend go and sitdown, Fashola abd Ameachi spent morethan that for Buhari to beat Kwankwaso. Speak only for your lousy self. We the peace loving Nigerians would pick a unifyer like Atiku over the divisive Bigot Buhari anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I get it , Buhari can control Fulani because he's Fulani , but Atiku can't control fulani because he's from Abia state ??

And let's forget about Boko haram murdering soldiers and citizens and concentrate on Fulani killings

You said Buhari is sick , he got well you are calling him a clone

You said Buhari travels too much, he stops traveling you still complain

You said Buhari is week, he addressed you for 1hour after walking 800M you still complain

Atiku has a pending criminal case in USA , his partner in crime has been jailed for over 4 years and you are here telling us how Atiku is your next option

Continue

Having a Fulani man as a president does not interprets to killings. Yaradua is a Fulani man, there was no killings. We want a less tribalistic man.

And Atiku is more enlightened, more educated, more detribalized than Buhari. Accept the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Bobbyraz:

Is Atiku not a Fulani man and grand patron of cattle rearers association?

He is Fulani but will never support seizing people land for grazing. At least we know he is more educated than the lifeless. Yaradua was also a Fulani man, yet we didn't have this madness.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) by BluntBoy(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2018
lucy10:
I feel great knowing that even Buhari supporters knows that Atiku supporters are more ready and active like their principal. My dear join the train moving to get Nigeria working again than moving to the next level of failure which is doom.

cheesy

I was looking about for YOU and not for an Atiku supporter.

We don't want a crook in Aso Rock.

I will not force you to join the Buhari team. But please, Atiku can never be an option.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) / Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.